Luxor Auto Group

(5.0) 5 Reviews

3220 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Great experience!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Just purchased a Lexus ES 350 from Luxor Auto. There was no pressure to purchase and they were very easy to work with. Lisa was very patient and helpful in working with us for financing.

Great dealer! Great experience!

by from Mesa, Arizona |

I was recently looking to buy a new truck and after looking around for a while I was referred over to Luxor by another dealer because they had the truck I was looking for. And from the first moment I spoke to someone at Luxor I was amazed and completely impressed at how great of a car buying experience it was! I am VERY happy with my new truck and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new automobile!

Car Purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was in the market for a convertible as a surprise for someone. While looking online, I found a beautiful BMW 325ci that was perfect. A call to Shawn confirmed that the car was available and I drove it the same day. Shawn was friendly and knowledgeable about the brand. An identity theft a few years back has left my credit less than perfect, but Lisa was more than willing to help me get the financing I needed. A few days later, I decided to purchase the car. Lisa was extremely helpful with my situation and we love the new addition! The surprise was worth it and I would recommend Luxor Auto to my friends

by from Phoenix, Az |

The car I purchased is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I was very specific on the year/make/model I wanted and I also wanted it unmolested. I found this vehicle on the website and took it for a drive. It was perfect, the help was perfect, they let me do everything I wanted to do before I took the vehicle home. They let me drive it, tinker with it, they even let me into the shop to rack it up and inspect it from underneath. I found a few things that concerned me and they said they'd take care of it without any hassle. I've had the car for a week now and I'm glad I made the 60 mile drive just to visit your dealership. AWESOME

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Scottsdale,AZ |

I have recently purchased my 2008 Porsche Cayenne from Luxor Auto in Scottsdale and I love my new SUV. The buying experience I had was really great. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The dealership is really beautiful and I got a great price for my SUV. I just had to express my gratitude and let everyone know that they should definitely take a look at the cars here, because they have great deals and the service is amazing. Thank you!