Moses Honda Volkswagen

Service 888-335-9842

The Moses Difference!

good service great teamwork

by from huntington, wv |

the staff was very professional. each of the salespeople i dealt with were super nice, knowledgable and knew how to hand off a customer to a different department while staying involved with the sales process. i was extremely satisfied and will recommend this dealership to anyone .

November 10, 2014

Thank you James, for taking the time to share your experience at Moses. You were a pleasure to serve and we hope you'll afford us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Worst Customer Service I've Ever Experienced

by from Byer, Ohio |

I had a very poor experience with this facility. I had to buy a new key for my VW. I ordered it over the phone and talked directly with the services department. I asked if I could come in the next Friday morning to get it picked up and programmed over the phone, to which the response was yes, unless the key was not in to them yet, but they would call me when they got it. When I came the next Friday at the time I had stated over the phone, they did have the key. The key was also already cut. All that was left to do was to program the key. However, everything that had been discussed over the phone meant nothing and they could not program the key at the time I had stated I would come over the phone. This would have been a minor issue, had I not had to take a day off from work and drive an hour and a half one way for this treatment (closest VW dealership to my home). Even after explaining all of this, a deal could not and would not be made. I would have to wait until next week at the very earliest. I understand that several of your employees took the day off and you're now swamped: A deal had been made. As a customer, I held up my end of the bargain. Now, when I came to you to get the services we had agreed to, hold up your end. While you state that you did not see it in the schedule, I am positive that it had been made. I am not sure when I can even come again, and have already paid for a worthless key until it's programmed. Programming a key takes 30 seconds. I find it hard to believe you could not find time to fit that in somewhere, even if there was a snafu in your scheduling. I can't re-schedule my life to get this key, especially since the first time I scheduled, the person over the phone made no note of it and knew nothing when I actually got there. So, in short, don't alter your schedule to fit theirs because it doesn't work, and don't trust anything said or scheduled over the phone, because no one actually pays attention to that anyway. Considering seeing if they can just ship the key to me and find a way to program it myself because it is not worth the headache to even walk in.

May 20, 2014

Dear Valued Customer, With service being paramount to all of us here at Moses, it is extremely disappointing to discover that we were unable to deliver the level of service you deserved and that our customers have come to expect. We deeply regret that we did not communicate clearly with you and, by failing to do so; we created enormous inconvenience to you. I sincerely hope you will reach out to us and give us the opportunity to remedy this situation with the least degree of inconvenience possible for you. Together, I'm confident we can bring about a very satisfactory resolution and give you a new appreciation for the superior service we endeavor to consistently provide. Even though we never like to hear that we have fallen short in meeting or exceeding our customer's expectations, your feedback will help us to re-examine the way we communicate both internally, and with our valued customers to better ensure this does not happen again.

Great experience

by from South Point, Ohio |

Our experience at Moses was excellent. Our questions were answered in a timely manner, we were not pressured at all while considering vehicles. We were treated like a friend by our salesman, Brett. They took the time to try to get us the best deal they could get for our new car. If we are ever in need of a new vehicle, Moses will be our first stop

May 5, 2014

Thank you, Ted, for the complimentary review and for taking the time to comment. It was a pleasure having you here as a customer and we look forward to your continued patronage.

Outstanding car purchase experience!!

by from North Las Vegas, NV |

My family?s car purchase experience with Moses Honda Volkswagen was excellent. I live out-of-state; across the country in Nevada actually. While assisting my younger brother in searching for a certified used vehicle to purchase near where he lives in Charleston, WV, I located a Honda Accord at Moses Honda Volkswagen through Cars.com. My communications were with Rebekah Bryant, Internet Sales Manager, and Jared Gooch, Business Manager. My contact started on a Monday, and my brother purchased the vehicle on the Friday of the same week. The customer service via email and telephone facilitated an easy transaction for my brother when he arrived by the end of that week. And, more importantly to me, my family experienced kindness and courtesy from Rebekah and the Moses staff who assisted them that day. Rebekah even sent me a photo of my brother with his vehicle. So, I genuinely appreciate not only the Moses staff expediting a great car purchase (really great price and the car looked great), but also how well my family was treated in this process. Highly recommend Moses Honda Volkswagen!!!

April 1, 2014

Dear Lee, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words. We like to say that "Moses makes the difference!" when, in reality, it's great customers like you and your family! It is working with great families like yours that makes coming to work everyday a pleasure. Here's to many happy (s)miles. Thank you, Rebekah and the entire Moses team

Just Blessed by a Wonderful Experience

by from Morehead, Kentucky |

With a family of six we had been looking for a vehicle to replace our much loved 2003 Chevy Suburban. After spending the whole day in Cincy looking we came home and found a minivan on Moses Honda Volkswagen's website that we really liked. I sent an email to ask about it and got an immediate response from Rebekah. She was so helpful in answering questions and letting me know it would not last long. My husband had to work the following day. After praying about it I decided to load up my four children and travel an hour and 15 minutes to see the minivan. I met Rebekah and Joe at the showroom and they were so friendly and helpful. We all loved the minivan and knew that this was the car for us. I really appreciated Joe's honesty and help to get us a great deal on this vehicle. The dealership was a great experience for us..truly a blessing! You could tell walking in that they were not just about numbers. There was a lobby like area for customers with a toy section for my children! This was like finding a pot of of gold at the end of a rainbow for me. I could not have spent 3.5 hours by myself purchasing a new vehicle with four children under the age of 9 if this was not available. I am thankful for the well thought out place of refuge. In what could have been a very stressful situation it was instead very easy and laid back. This vehicle is perfect for us and we all feel so very blessed by this experience and by this dealer. Teri in financing was quick, knowledgeable a very efficient. We will go back and see Joe and Moses Honda Volkswagen when it is time to trade my husband's car in.

March 4, 2014

Dear Cupp Crew, Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. It was such a pleasure having you visit us and being able to provide the perfect vehicle for your lovely family! We will endeavor to provide continuing, exemplary service to you in the future and we hope to have a long and lasting relationship with your family! Warmest Regards, The Moses Team

Excellent transaction

by from Charlottesville, VA |

Great facilities. Purchased a used Mercedes over the internet, sight unseen, which had been prepped in new car fashion. All went perfectly. Highly recommend this dealer.

Overall Good Experience

by from Kenova, WV |

My wife and I visited several dealerships. We met Travis on our first visit and I didn't think I could buy a car from him because he was wearing a WVU shirt. Go Herd! After visiting a few more dealers in the area, especially one that rhymes with Hutch Filler. We came back to Moses and asked for Travis. Travis dealt fairly with us. He answered our questions and let us take a test drive without riding along. The only negative part was the amount of time that it took to get the financing approved. We were there for about 4 hours. Overall, our experience was positive. We will recommend them to our family and friends.

August 30, 2012

We appreciate your review and we will continue to strive to be your number one choice!

Smooth and Easy

by from Branchland, WV |

I knew the exact vehicle I wanted (2012 Honda CR-V EX, red). I called to see if they had it in stock and what price they could offer it to me. It beat the other dealership I was considering. So I told them I already had my financing completed and was on my way. They had the vehicle ready for me when I arrived, freshly washed, and had the paperwork ready for me to sign. It was probably the easiest sale that salesman ever had, and it was a smooth, easy process for me. The sales team thoroughly explained any questions I had. They set up my phone to the Bluetooth system and explained all the features to me. It helped that I went there knowing exactly what I wanted, but it was a no-stress, pleasant experience.

August 30, 2012

Thank you for the great review! and if you ever have any technical questions on your vehicle in the future, please don't hesitate to call or just stop by and let us help.