O'Brien Auto Park

Used 888-472-1527
Service 888-415-8193

Awesome Cars, Awesome Staff, Awesome Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

My husband and I have just bought a 6th brand new Hyundai in the last 12 years. Ron Eck who is our sales associate is awesome! Mark that assisted us with the last sale is fantastic as well! They are very honest and very special people. They are the kind of sales associates that you love to deal with when you buy a car as they have your best interest at heart. We love Hyundai and O'Brien Auto Park. The cars are such a great quality, pleasure to drive and everyone treats you so well, starting from the sales to the service. They make you feel like you are the most important client they have. We recommend O'Brien to everyone. I have sent some of my clients to Ron as I know they were going to have the best service and an awesome car.

Good service

by from Lehigh,fl. |

I brought my car in to check on a service light that came on. The O'brien service department was able to pin point the problem and repair my car quickly.

Parts recall

by from Bonita Springs, FL. |

Received a notice for a part recall and made an appointment on-line. I arrived early, was taken right away. The intake, repair and close out all was done within a hour. The car was returned clean, the personnel were professional and pleasant. I am very pleased doing business with O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers.

Dan campbell

by from Norht Fort Myers, Fl. |

I was very pleased with O'Brien Auto Team and with the salesmen that I dealt with.

First time service customer

by from Fort Myers FL |

My first time using the service department, and the process was easy, staff was courteous, and I the service was completed in less than 20 mins. GREAT JOB!!!

Great vehicle and price at O'Brien Auto Team

by from FL |

We had a great experience at O'Brien Hyundai, in Fort Myers, FL. The customer service was great, and the dealer was able to provide a reasonable price for our purchase. We love our new Santa Fe, SUV that we bought from them!

Outstanding customer experience

by from Ft Myers Florida |

We purchased a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport; our sales associate Jeremy Lynch was outstanding .... very responsive; very customer oriented. This was an excellent experience and I would highly encourage anyone needing a Hyundai to utilize this dealer and ask fro Jeremy!!

Car Service

by from Cape Coral, Florida |

ervice manager very accomadating, Also your service advisor Michael Roese was most kind and understading in my time of need and did more than he should have.. Being in customer service he is giving 150%. Thank you and Michsel is a tremendous asset to you company. Thank you all for helping me in my time of need. Lori Brusca.

2010 Elantra Service

by from Arcadia, Flordia 34266 |

We had a problem with our 2010 Elantra transmission. We contacted O'Brien on a Friday, they set a appointment for Monday for us. We needed to have the transmission replaced and they scheduled the repair for the next day. We got a rental car and was promised the car would be repaired on Tuesday. O'Brien service was excellent and repairs were done as promised and it was all under warranty. We will recommend O'Brien Auto Sales to our friends. We were very satisfied with our treatment.

purchasing a new Subaru

by from Estero, Florida |

Edgar Lopez was the best salesman I have ever had when shopping for a new vehicle. I was completely satisfied with the buying process.

service

by from fort Myers fl |

Always treated nicely from outside check-in to checkout.