O'Brien Auto Park

Used 888-472-1527
Service 888-415-8193

Awesome Cars, Awesome Staff, Awesome Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

My husband and I have just bought a 6th brand new Hyundai in the last 12 years. Ron Eck who is our sales associate is awesome! Mark that assisted us with the last sale is fantastic as well! They are very honest and very special people. They are the kind of sales associates that you love to deal with when you buy a car as they have your best interest at heart. We love Hyundai and O'Brien Auto Park. The cars are such a great quality, pleasure to drive and everyone treats you so well, starting from the sales to the service. They make you feel like you are the most important client they have. We recommend O'Brien to everyone. I have sent some of my clients to Ron as I know they were going to have the best service and an awesome car.

Great Car Care

by from Venice, FL |

Title says it all ! Excellent car care by a pleasant team,who were kind considerate and knowledgeable

Good service

by from N. Ft. Myers, FL |

Went in for routine maintenance, vehicle was serviced promptly.

Car Purchase

by from cape coral florida |

Our sales rep, Adan Hernandez, was awesome and he knew what my wanted. Definitely will keep doing business with O'Brien Hyundai.

Great honest service - no pressure

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Car was completed on time and the car was left very clean. Worth the trip across the river. As an aside, I really like your current add with the "beep-beep" team. Very uplifting. I understand that the two little girls at the end of the add are part of the O'Brien team. They really finish up the add in a very positive manner. If I was in the market for a new car I would come to the dealership and that add would be a motivating factor in my coming back to the dealership.

Roland Arvisais

by from Estero, Florida |

Service was very good and quick. Still waiting for door handles that were supposed to be ordered. Haven't heard anything on whether they came in or not. Thank you.

Doug is great! Knowledable and courteous.

by from Cape Coral |

clean, courteous and knowledgable. always take my 2 card there.

not even.

by from fort Myers fl |

July 4th 2013 went into the used side of the dealership I was exhausted as I had been to 2 other dealerships the gentleman that helped me pick out a car Gary was very helpful in the beginning and showed me an 08 sonata which was right up my ally before I even got in the car to test drive it I asked is this car certified as the sticker on the window said it was not he said of course it is it only has 30k miles your fine. After we made the decision to purchase the car I later found out that it was not certified. So the finance gentleman informed me he would throw in the platinum protection plan for me. I was back in signed the paperwork and took my new car home 2 days later they informed me I needed to come back in and sign again as my payment would be lower which I did then a little less then a week after that they called me again this time to tell me that the other papers I signed wouldn't go through because the car was to old. So I came back?again. First thing goes wrong maybe a month after I have the car my radio stops working I take it in assuming the platinum protection would cover this not only did I pay the deductible but I waited 3 weeks for them to call me back and tell me they did not have another radio to replace mine with so I would have to have my stereo taken out and refurbished and they weren't sure how long it would take to fix the issue. After this another problem occurred my visor broke so I called them to fix it nope they can't it's not covered and then I find out the few months I've owned the car I have been paying for this platinum protection that has yet to fix anything In my car. So I call to cancel this "protection plan" not once not twice but three times and not once did anyone answer OR return my phone call very disappointed with the level of service and will not be returning and yes every chance I get I inform people of the horrible experience I had here and I will continue to do so. Don't do it!!!

Thanks, O'Bien

by from North Fort Myers, FL |

Great service and truly great personnel. Would not hesitate to refer anyone for service or purchase.

Service to my Sante Fe for an oil change.

by from Cape Coral, Fl |

All personnel acted in a professional manner, and auto was returned in a clean condition.

Love My Santa Fe Sport

by from Long Island, NY |

Want to particularly thank Walt Bonsignore and Todd Pruitt, the two salesman who sold me the car for their most professional approach in helping me make my decision to go with the Santa Fe Sport. No pressure selling, just honest answers to all my questions. The delivered the product I was looking for. Thanks guys, Tony P