O'Brien Auto Park

Used 888-472-1527
Service 888-415-8193

Awesome Cars, Awesome Staff, Awesome Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

My husband and I have just bought a 6th brand new Hyundai in the last 12 years. Ron Eck who is our sales associate is awesome! Mark that assisted us with the last sale is fantastic as well! They are very honest and very special people. They are the kind of sales associates that you love to deal with when you buy a car as they have your best interest at heart. We love Hyundai and O'Brien Auto Park. The cars are such a great quality, pleasure to drive and everyone treats you so well, starting from the sales to the service. They make you feel like you are the most important client they have. We recommend O'Brien to everyone. I have sent some of my clients to Ron as I know they were going to have the best service and an awesome car.

Love My Santa Fe Sport

by from Long Island, NY |

Want to particularly thank Walt Bonsignore and Todd Pruitt, the two salesman who sold me the car for their most professional approach in helping me make my decision to go with the Santa Fe Sport. No pressure selling, just honest answers to all my questions. The delivered the product I was looking for. Thanks guys, Tony P

2009 santa fe service

by from FT MYERS, FL |

O'BRIEN HYUNDAI SERVICE DEPART DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB EVERYTIME.

O'Brien sold me last car 14 years ago, still good!

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Aden was very enthusiastic, helpful, and very persuasive. The payments were low enough to be a lease, but, she is all mine for good. I had planned on spending most of my Saturday looking at several dealers, but, since I loved my last Hyundai so much (good ole Bessie had 14 years and 201,000.00 miles on her), it was easy to choose another Hyundai.I would still be driving THAT car, if someone had not run a stop sign and totaled her.The finance department was very nice at the sale, but, I was waiting for them to call me back about my Suncoast Schools credit union, and they never did. The credit union finally contacted me at the end of the week. Never did hear from anyone at Hyundai though.

O'Brien Auto Park responded to this review

April 8, 2015

Thank you for your recent purchase. I am sorry it was under not so great circumstances. We are happy you were unharmed when Bessie was totaled. My apologies about the financing issue. Please give us a call if you have any further issues.. Again thank you for your business.

Excellent and efficient service.

by from North Port Fl |

We have always been met by friendly and helpful people.

Buy from Obrien

by from Fort Myers Florida |

Great service and our sales woman Rhonda is the best! Couldn't be happier with our new Subaru BRZ

owner

by from Ft Myers, FL |

We love our 2013 Azera The dealership the service has been wonderful and its nice being an Obrien customer and getting a free car wash when we want.

Window Tinting

by from LEHIGH ACRES |

Bought new car last Wednesday and had windows tinted this wednesday, great service and did not take the hour that they said it would take

Theodora Rozes

by from cape coral,Fl |

Nick was my salesman he was fabulous definitely recommend

O'Brien Auto Park responded to this review

April 8, 2015

Theodora I would like to say thank you from O'Brien for your recent purchase. We appreciate your business and hope you will recommend your friends and family.

New Hyundai!

by from Cape Coral |

I have just purchased my 5th Hyundai from O'Brien Hyundia in 81/2 years of living in Cape Coral! My sales person was Richard Waltman. He was a pleasure to work with, very polite, knowledgeable and very helpful in assuring my buying experience was a positive process! John Knight also worked closely with my purchase and was extremely helpful. Thank you!

by from Ft Myers, FL |

This is only my second time dealing with O'Brien's since they bought the local Mazda dealership, but I have been very impressed with their customer service. They are always willing to go that extra mile to help you. When it's time to buy a new car....this will be where I shop!