O'Brien Auto Park

Used 888-472-1527
Service 888-415-8193

Awesome Cars, Awesome Staff, Awesome Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

My husband and I have just bought a 6th brand new Hyundai in the last 12 years. Ron Eck who is our sales associate is awesome! Mark that assisted us with the last sale is fantastic as well! They are very honest and very special people. They are the kind of sales associates that you love to deal with when you buy a car as they have your best interest at heart. We love Hyundai and O'Brien Auto Park. The cars are such a great quality, pleasure to drive and everyone treats you so well, starting from the sales to the service. They make you feel like you are the most important client they have. We recommend O'Brien to everyone. I have sent some of my clients to Ron as I know they were going to have the best service and an awesome car.

Clean Facilities, Excellent Sales persons 10 Stars

by from Lehigh Acres, Florida |

The Service at O'Biren is Excellent I would give it 10 Stars not five. Shawn Greene is 10 Stars along with your finance guys at the front desk. Friendly, and respectful to all and O'Brien Dealership go out of their way to help you in any way they can. Gerri McEwan

Mr. Bob S. and Mr. Fox (new car sales)

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Excellent experience. I have a history of purchasing from Hyundai dealerships. This is my first new Hyundai Sonata... many improvements over the 2011 model. Mr. Bob S. and Mr. Fox were upbeat, professional and accommodating through the entire purchasing process. They were knowledgeable, honest, and genuine.

Only one on the lot.

by from Port Charlotte FL |

I had been looking for the 2015 Genesis for about 9 months and doing a lot of research. I had been working thru USAA car buying service and had indicated I was interested in the 2015 3.8 RWD red in color. I was told to contact Kenny Johnson. I sent him an E-mail that I would be in on 7-7-14 for a test drive. When we got there and talked to Mr. Johnson He assigned Mark to be our sales person I told him that I wanted to test drive the 2015 Genesis he said I only have one on the lot. Well I came a little unglued because I had been working with Obrien for about a month to bring this together. Mark said what one have you been wanting to see. I told him the 2015 3.8 RWD red in color with the tec. package. He said well your in luck that is the one we have. I felt like a jerk! Obrien had followed up on my request and had the right car there for me with the extra add-ons I had requested. Talk about customer service. Mark and I worked thru the numbers and my wife drove home in a new Genesis that was just what she wanted. This is the third car we have bought from O'Brien but with this type of customer service and fair play by a car sales person it won't be our last!!

O'Brien Hyundai

by from Fort Myers FL |

Nick Camiolo was very knowledgeable about Hyundais, the dealership and all of the smallest details of the cars. For me he was the perfect balance of salesmanship, e.g. aggressive at the right time and area. I have no negative comments. I have and will recommend Nick to friends.

Miss

by from Estero, Florida |

As usual Ft Myers O'Brien Auto team is the best!!

oberts

by from naples fl |

good work done right at reasonable cost

great service

by from fort myers florida |

jose should get a raise

O,Brien Service Team

by from Bonita Springs, Fl |

Service team very professional, courtesy and informative. Servicing on car was done in a very timely manner and was kept informed of all fees and necessary repairs.

Quick but expensive

by from Cape Coral |

Customer service was friendly and courteous. Facility was clean. When setting my appointment, I was told it would be 30 minutes, in and out (for an oil change and tire rotation). When I got there, I was informed 45 minutes. When I explained that was not what I was told, the service writer said he would try to rush the car thru. I was pleasantly surprised when the job WAS completed in about 30 minutes. My complaints are two fold. First: the prices were exorbitant. With a $25 coupon, I still paid more than I usually pay. I may not return for that reason alone. Second: this survey is only one of FIVE that I received in a two minute span. Somebody's not doing their job correctly.

Michael crecelius

by from Bonita springs, florida |

Great service. Great deal.