Frank Leta Acura

Service 888-893-5616

Can't beat a Leta

Leasing an RDX

by from Saint Louis, MO |

Jeramie Rosales at Frank Leta was extremely helpful , knowledgeable and friendly throughout the entire leasing process. He was able to answer any and all questions. Would recommend Jeramie and Frank Leta to anyone looking to lease or purchase.

Great!

by from Ofallon MO |

Top class dealership & customer service Very curtious and generous Definately put customers first

11 Year customer of Frank Leta Acura

by from Sappington, MO |

This is the most professional and ethical dealership I have ever found. Been doing business here for 11 years and not once did I have any sort of problem or complaint with this business. If you are looking to buy a car, make this your last stop as you will be going home with one. Great service department, great folks, great experience. And No, I am not related to any of the Leta family.

This is the RIGHT place to buy a car

by from St. Louis, Missouri |

I used the reviews on this site to help influence my purchase location and am have never had a better buying experience. No high pressure sales tactics, no gimics nor upsells on the vehicle choice - just a salesperson and atmosphere conducive to finding the right car. In the past I have literally gone 60 miles out of my way and paid hundreds more for a car just because I didn?t like the sales staff in another city. I would highly recommend Dan Caito for his professionalism, follow up to the sale, and overall ability to match a person with a car. This is the right way to do business and they have made a life-long customer. Thank you to him, Blake, and all the others who helped us find our Acura TL.

Steven Blumenfeld

by from St. Louis, MO |

This is our 3rd Acura purchase and thus far our best. We love our 2013 TSX and our salesperson was awesome to deal with during this process. Many times when "test driving" a vehicle you are instructed to go down the block and then go back to the dealership and make a decison based on a 5 minute drive. We drove the TSX for 2 days before making any decisions. Greg, our salesperson, could not have been any more helpful than he was. He did everything within his power to get the numbers right for us. Once in finance, Gus made the process seemless and it took very little time to get through the paperwork. My wife and I were thrilled with the entire process. We will definitely continue to rely on Frank Leta Acura for all of our new Acura's needs.

Great buying experience!

by from St Louis, MO |

I bought a used RDX without my husband. Greg Sabath was nice, informative, and gave me a good deal. My car is awesome!

New car buying experience.

by from Saint Louis,mo |

Josh was a pleasure to deal with and made the experience a pleasure. I can highly reccomend him for your next car purchase.

Outstanding experience

by from St.Louis, Mo |

The best car buying experienced I have had! Josh could not have been more friendly and informative! I will be back!

3 Acura cars

by from St.louis |

I've been coming here since the early 90's. I even bring my wife's car here for service.

Acura CL

by from St.Louis |

Been here before and all service has be outstanding.

Acura Interga

by from St.Louis |

I've been coming here since 1989. I can't fin better service than this dealership.