Frank Leta Acura

Service 888-893-5616 Service 888-893-5616

Can't beat a Leta

AMAZING

by from missouri |

Dylan was extremely helpful in helping me get a new vehicle today. Frank Leta Acura has made the car buying experience enjoyable and I would highly recommend them to Anyone!!!

Very Satisfied! Highly Recommended!

by from St. Louis, MO |

I purchased an MDX there and had a wonderful experience, if you go in to look at anything, ask for Jeremy Castillo, he helped us out and was fantastic! He was more of an advocate for us than a salesperson, meaning he made sure our needs were met and our questions were answered. He made sure we found what we were looking for based on what we needed! He asked questions to help us land the vehicle that worked for us! No pressure at any point with him, and when we made a selection, he was there to follow up throughout the process! Five star customer service for sure! This place has provided a great consumer experience, whether buying, looking, or needing service, this is the place to go! And while you might do well with anyone on their sales staff, I would recommend asking for Jeremy, I know after this experience, from now on when my family is ever in the market for a vehicle, we will! Thanks Frank Leta Acura and Jeremy! You have earned an off the charts positive review from me! I am a completely satisfied customer!

October 25, 2015

Eric, thank you so much for the kind review! It's our goal to deliver a pressure-free experience to everyone that steps foot in our dealership, so we're glad that Jeremy was able to give you just that. Your recommendation of us means the world, and we're so glad you left our dealership satisfied. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Thanks, Eric!

Maybe it was just my Salesperson

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

Maybe it was just my salesperson, but I contacted this dealership regarding a used vehicle they had posted and was told that it was a new arrival and that there wasn't much information as it was currently in the detailing shop. I told the salesperson that I was looking for a car for my son and the ad looked like it was everything I wanted and I was very much interested. He said as soon as it had been detailed he would take some video and send it to me. A day went by and I hadn't heard anything so I left a message for the salesperson. Two days went by and I finally received and was told to expect the video right away, which I was sent. The video confirmed that it was the one I was looking for so I called and spoke once more to the salesperson and he asked if I would like to put a down payment on the vehicle to reserve it to which I told him I would, he said he would get the details and call me back - again. The last call that I received was to let me know that the vehicle had already been sold. I asked how that could be and was told that the person I was dealing with had been off the day he was supposed to get back to me. So all in all I wasted 3 days trying to buy a used car from this dealership. It was the car I wanted, I had cash & no trade - they couldn't make it happen.

October 25, 2015

We apologize for any lack of communication from our dealership to you on this matter. We appreciate and value the fact that you took the time to contact our dealership about a car for your son and we'd like to make things right by you. Please contact our GM directly at sbrown@frankleta.com to discuss your experience so that we may find a solution that satisfies your needs. Thank you.

Frank Leta (That good ol scumbag uncle)

by from Saint Louis, Missouri |

Frank Leta is a joke first and foremost. They haggle their customers to get their last dollar and talk them into high interest rate loans. They only do this to get them back in the door months a later like it's a service to the customer. The Concierge depart sucks. You call address issues with the lead person Angelique and she is useless. She will constantly not help or solve your problems but, offer you free car washed and a vacuum? How ridiculous is this. Then you have the sales team led by ignorant and notorious dirty sales managers who lead sneaky and unhanded product specialist. This busiest as a whole is joke. The general manager: Steve Brown is a joke, liar, and a conman. I would advise anyone in the st louis area to not shop at Frank Leta and for current customers to run far away and never come back!

July 22, 2015

This is Steve Brown, the General Manager at Frank Leta Acura whom you referenced in your review. I work to engage myself in all client concerns that come to my attention because I want to know the true unfiltered feedback of our those that we aim to serve. We pride ourselves in our reputation for providing outstanding customer service. I'd like to hear more about what specifically happened so that I can work towards an agreeable resolution. Please contact me at sbrown@frankleta.com, or call my direct line at 314.828.4999.

disappointed & misled.

by from st louis |

Dealer called me to set appt. Was told car was in stock. Email confirmed date & time. Got to appt, no salesman, no car in stock. Sale staff, then proceeded to wasdte our time. Don't go here. Find an honest dealer.

Leasing an RDX

by from Saint Louis, MO |

Jeramie Rosales at Frank Leta was extremely helpful , knowledgeable and friendly throughout the entire leasing process. He was able to answer any and all questions. Would recommend Jeramie and Frank Leta to anyone looking to lease or purchase.

Great!

by from Ofallon MO |

Top class dealership & customer service Very curtious and generous Definately put customers first

11 Year customer of Frank Leta Acura

by from Sappington, MO |

This is the most professional and ethical dealership I have ever found. Been doing business here for 11 years and not once did I have any sort of problem or complaint with this business. If you are looking to buy a car, make this your last stop as you will be going home with one. Great service department, great folks, great experience. And No, I am not related to any of the Leta family.

This is the RIGHT place to buy a car

by from St. Louis, Missouri |

I used the reviews on this site to help influence my purchase location and am have never had a better buying experience. No high pressure sales tactics, no gimics nor upsells on the vehicle choice - just a salesperson and atmosphere conducive to finding the right car. In the past I have literally gone 60 miles out of my way and paid hundreds more for a car just because I didn?t like the sales staff in another city. I would highly recommend Dan Caito for his professionalism, follow up to the sale, and overall ability to match a person with a car. This is the right way to do business and they have made a life-long customer. Thank you to him, Blake, and all the others who helped us find our Acura TL.

Steven Blumenfeld

by from St. Louis, MO |

This is our 3rd Acura purchase and thus far our best. We love our 2013 TSX and our salesperson was awesome to deal with during this process. Many times when "test driving" a vehicle you are instructed to go down the block and then go back to the dealership and make a decison based on a 5 minute drive. We drove the TSX for 2 days before making any decisions. Greg, our salesperson, could not have been any more helpful than he was. He did everything within his power to get the numbers right for us. Once in finance, Gus made the process seemless and it took very little time to get through the paperwork. My wife and I were thrilled with the entire process. We will definitely continue to rely on Frank Leta Acura for all of our new Acura's needs.