Best Buy Quality Cars

Used 866-266-0865

Please ask for the Internet Sales Department

response team is asleep

by from burbank ,ca |

I contacted them thru cars.com, left a message thru email and NO ONE ever contacted me. I was in the business for over 30 years. That is totally unacceptable. Your fired. Ill take my business elsewhere.

pleasae call me back

by from burbank ,ca. |

I give this store 1 star as they have never even contacted me regarding my inquiry. I am wondering why they are paying for leads then from cars.com .I guess business is fantastic so you don't need mine.

worst cars

by from Lakewood |

Please don't buy car in this dealer I just buy a used car 2 month ago the next day I buy the car I have problem they get to my house I pick up my car and then take one day to repair the car and them they give warranty if this warranty is no cover nothing because so far I spend $3,000 to repair the car and plus my monthly car monthly payments. I really disappoint I really don't want this can the problems happens to somebody else because is really hard someone like this dealer sold this can the car to us I mention to them the mechanic run some test and found a lots problems in my car but they keep said my mechanic one to make money for my pocket is no true I take the car to 3 different mechanic same answer the motor head is no working some leak . So far I have car payment and $3000 in credit cards. Thank you Best buy to get me go this point . please don't buy cars there you will be end like me :(

Great experience

by from Glendora, CA |

We worked with Mario Hernandez and found him to be professional and knowledgeable.

Would definitely purchase a car there again

by from Glendora, CA |

Not Great Service

by from Orange, Ca |

The salesman at Best Buy Quality Cars was rude when he contacted me on the phone. I asked one question about financing and no money down. He said no and rudely hung up the phone. This was not the good customer service. I'm not going to use cars.com again.

Previous Review Update

by from Paramount, CA |

This is an update on my previous review of this business. I had a long talk with the manager, Edmond, of Best Buy Quality Cars today and he wanted to clear up any misunderstanding. He asked me to bring the 2008 Mini Cooper back to the dealership so that they can take a look at it and fix all of the issues that I've been having with the car since I purchased it. I realize that I purchased a used car and I realize that this is an "as is" sale, so I appreciate that he is willing to put forward excellent customer service. He is more than happy to work with me on the issues. I very much appreciate his willingness to help, and I appreciate the fact that he called me and is willing to work with me. We had a long talk, and I believe that, overall this is a good business and they're all good guys (including Mario, the salesman). They have some very, very nice cars at good prices. When you drive down Lakewood Blvd, just past the 91 Fwy, the first thing you notice is all the nice cars on the lot. This is what made me go to Best Buy Quality Cars in the first place.

Mr. Couto

by from Tustin, California |

Dealership HARDIN in Anaheim, Good saleman, quick deal !!!