Sarris Auto Sales

Sarris Auto Sales

626 Arsenal St., Watertown, MA 02472

Used 888-287-1987

We specialize in select high-line, pre-owned vehicles.

Great Experience - First Time Buyer

by from Salem NH |

I could not be MORE pleased with the 2011 Mercedes ML350 I bought a few days ago from Peter Sarris. The quality of his Mercedes inventory was far superior than every other dealer I visited during my search (both Mercedes or Private). No other dealer offered anything remotely close with car condition or competive purchase price. This was an easy decision since he buys only high grade vehicles in fantastic shape. I didn't plan on buying anything for another month and this location was far out of my way as I live in NH, but when I saw the incredible condition of this car, my choice was obvious. He has earned my business for future years to come for good reason, his professional and courteous communication and service just added to the experience, highly recommend Sarris, well worth the extra trip!

excellent experience

by from Woburn, MA |

Very easy, trustworthy experience. No pressure. Great selection of quality low mileage used performance cars. Responsive, returned calls and emails promptly. Would definitely shop there again with confidence.

Sarris Auto One of The Finest Car Dealers

by from New York, NY |

Sarris Auto has a great selection of hand picked cars. The owners has a great eye to buy only the finest automobiles. I have personally purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership. They have clean cars with no hidden issues. Buy with confidence.