River City Subaru, Inc.

5223 Route 60 East, Huntington, WV 25705

New 855-232-9082
Used 855-232-6962
Service 855-236-2736

Great place to buy a Subaru and get service work

by from Barboursville, WV |

Great experience! My husband and I have been Subaru owners for many years, and my family will always buy our Subarus here. Incredible service department!

The dealer was not truthful

by from Culloden, wv |

Recently I went into River city Subaru of Huntington WV in search of a new Subaru. The initial work of numbers was good until it came time for the trade. I was trading in a Toyota Tacoma and the sales manager blatantly lied about incentives and rebates offered on the Tacoma which drastically reduced the amount of my trade in. The sales manager was not being honest toyota does not offer rebates and or incentives for their truck simply because it has the highest resale and is the number one compact truck

Service before, durring and after the sale.

by from Huntington, WV |

I have bought a few Subarus at River City Subaru from the "Subaru Twins" and they will always have my business! It always is a very comfortable atmosphere where you feel right a home and no pressure tactics. They go above and beyond with service and hospitality! They even connected my Bluetooth up in my old car a few times and didn't even charge me!

Right at Home

by from Barboursville, West Virginia |

I came into River City Subaru looking for a used vehicle. I was approached by a sales associate, who gave me his name and said he'd be glad to help me when I was ready or had any questions. I enjoyed the experience of being acknowledged yet being given the opportunity to look without having someone over my shoulder the entire time. I already knew, of course, how much I was willing to spend on a monthly car payment and didn't want to go over my budget. The associates/management at River City Subaru helped me do that. There were 3 vehicles I ended up looking at, and finally decided on a used vehicle in my price range. All I can say is, I was more than happy with my experience at River City Subaru. The facilities were clean, the sales associates, finance, management, were all helpful and made you feel right at home. When the vehicle was ready, it didn't matter if it was used or not if "looks" were to count. It was cleaned to the point of "show room new". I was very happy with my first experience at River City Subaru and will definitely be back for my next.

customer

by from West Hamlin |

Hi I'm a regular customer at River City Subaru . I had bought 3 cars from them .It is an awesome place to do business . They have wonderful sales people and the service department is outstanding . It it a good place to do business and I recommend very highly .

AMAZING!!

by from Louisa KY |

BY far the best SUBARU experience I have had in my visits to multiple dealerships!

awesome service. nice people. clean environment

by from Huntington wv |

Buying my car was easy. got a great deal. service was amazing. Great staff

Great Service, Excellent Sales Staff

by from Huntington, WV |

Very nice and knowledgeable sales and service staff.

GREAT SERVICE, FRIENDLY, AND A WONDERFUL TEAM!!!!

by from HUNTINGTON, W.V. |

GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE YOUR CAR, THEY HAVE ALWAYS TREATED MY FAMILY AND I AS PART OF THE FAMILY AT RIVER CITY SUBARU. THE SALES TEAM AND STAFF ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS, AND OVERALL JUST A GREAT TEAM!!! I ALSO HAVE MY SUBARU SERVICED FOR MY SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE AND THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND PARTS DEPARTMENT HAVE ALSO MADE MY STAY FEEL AT HOME. I WOULD'NT TAKE MY CAR ANYWHERE. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE STAFF AT RIVER CITY SUBARU FOR MAKING THEM MY # 1 DEALERSHIP.

Fantastic service & great selection. Very pleased.

by from Huntington, WV |

Fantastic service & great selection. Very pleased. Very customer friendly.