Turnpike Ford of Huntington

2840 5th Ave, Huntington, WV 25702

New 877-848-3043
Used 888-285-7215
Service 888-314-0559

Home of the Best Price Guarantee!

Two Thumbs Up!

by from Hurricane, WV |

Had another great experience with the folks in the Service Department. They've got some new employees which has really improved the write up process. Adam, David and Mike were great. I really like the way they remodeled the Customer Lounge. While I was there getting an oil changed on my Expedition, I looked at some of the used SUV's, and we ended up getting my daughter a Jeep Wrangler. It was the most expensive oil change I've ever had (LOL). We'd been looking for a 4-door Jeep for awhile, but never even thought to look on a Ford lot (LOL). Glad we did. They actually had 3 different Wranglers to choose from. Thanks again Turnpike :)

Great People!!!

by from Huntington, WV |

When I moved to Huntington, I started using their Service Department. The people there in the Service Department were very nice. They worked on my Focus eventhough I'd bought it elsewhere. Last week, I decided to upgrade my Focus & get a Fusion. The people I came into contact with in the Sales Department were also very nice. I never felt pressured to buy, and when I did I felt like I'd received a good deal.

Professional car sales

by from Coal Grove,Ohio |

I have bought 3 cars from them an the experience was always easy. Always walked away feeling I got a good deal.

Turnpike Ford of Huntington responded to this review

December 26, 2011

Dean - We appreciate your kind remarks. We'll be here when you're ready for number 4. Thanks Again, Steve Parsons, Dealer Principal, Turnpike Ford Family of Dealerships.

2002 Chevolet Corvette

by from South Carolina |

Dealership was very professional. The car was all they said it was but with several issues. Dealership through its normal inspection process would have found these needed repairs. Dealership should have informed me of these costly repairs before I bought the car.I was told the car had been at the dealership for two months. I would have still bought the car.