Moses Automall of Huntington

Service 877-283-0969

MOSES MEANS MORE! Buick-GMC-Cadillac-Nissan-Mitsubishi

Good service

by from Huntington wv |

I called week and a half prior and made an appointment for a oil change. I went to drop off vehicle and appointment was not put in system. I was taken care if anyway. Well pleased

June 2, 2015

Kenneth, sorry we did not get your appointment in the system, but we are glad that we were able to take care of your service needs. We are glad that you were pleased with the service you received. Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Great service good coffee and donuts

by from Huntington

I have always been satisfied with the service received from Moses, I do recommend Moses to others and the next care I buy will be fom Moses.

June 2, 2015

Larry, thank you for telling us about your visit. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service you received while visiting us. Just let us know if we can assist you in the future! Thank you for choosing Moses!

Amazing customer service. You guys get it right!!!

by from Huntington, WV |

I dropped my 2011 LaCrosse off for the day for the 90,000 mile service. I was loaned a very nice 2015 LaCrosse for the day, was contacted when my car was ready, and someone even stayed a little late to allow me to pick my car up after driving from Charleston and having traffic issues. Amazingly seamless and hassle-free. You guys are the gold standard for customer service and I'll be buying my next vehicle from you because of it! Well done!

May 26, 2015

Bill, we are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from our staff. We would like to thank you for choosing Moses and we look forward to seeing you next time...or when you are ready for your next vehicle!

Great Serivce, very clean and updated facilities.

by from scott depot, wv |

Excellent sales person (Katrina Miller). Only problem I had was they were not able to transfer my brake trailer control from my old vehicle to the new Acadia.

May 26, 2015

Charles, congratulations on your new Acadia! We are happy to hear that Katrina took good care of you when you were here. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your buying experience and just let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Excellent transaction....but wait was too long

by from Huntington, WV |

the only complaint I have is that it took about and hour and 1/2 to get my oil changed. I was completely happy with the professionalism and the respect I was given, but when you have an appointment, it's disheartening to have to wait that long. Would have given 5 stars for customer service without the long wait time.

May 26, 2015

Earl, thank you for taking the time to talk to me today. We are sorry that you had to wait so long for your oil change. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff. Again we apologize for the inconvenience of the extended wait time. Thank you for telling us about your visit and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Excellent Service

by from Barboursville, WV |

My salesman, Jonathan Clark was extremely helpful and attentive to all my needs. He went out of his way to make my new purchase a very smooth process. I will be using Moses in Huntington my future choice for automotive services.

May 18, 2015

Jennie, Thank you for choosing Moses and congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy to hear that Jonathan took good care of you and made your vehicle purchase a pleasant experience. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Customer Service Top Notch

by from Huntington, WV |

Matt was great. Without me asking directly he set me up with a rental so that I could get to work and allowed me to offer best care for my patients since I was able to give them the time they needed rather than have to work around the shuttle service. I value customer service as much as anything else and if this pattern continues will make every effort to buy from moses GMC/BUICK/CADDY again in the future

May 18, 2015

Justin, We would like to thank you for choosing Moses. We are glad that we were able to take care of your service needs and look forward to seeing you next time!

Friendly Staff and outstanding Service

by from Huntington, WV |

Moses always lets us schedule our service appointments at our convenience. The staff is always friendly and make sure we are satisfied with the work completed.

May 18, 2015

John, thank you for telling us about your visit. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received. Thank you for choosing Moses and we look forward to seeing you next time!

last service appointment

by from Huntington, WV |

As usual my last service appointment went smooth as silk I was in and out in less than an hour with no problems.Thanks

President

by from Huntington, WV |

Courteous and genuinely concerned about my satisfaction.