Moses Automall of Huntington

Used 877-204-8068
Service 877-283-0969

MOSES MEANS MORE! Buick-GMC-Cadillac-Nissan-Mitsubishi

by from Ashland, Ky |

Excellent service and quality of work done. Easy to make appointment and they were ready for my car when I arrived. Fabulous waiting area!!

Customer service at Moses auto mall of huntington

by from Barboursville, wv |

Brought my SRX in for service on back hatch not raising or lowering all the time. Both Pete and mechanic saw problem I was having. However, it started working for about 2 hrs. Following day hatch went up fine but had problem with it closing. I guess problem was not solved.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We are sorry that we were unable to duplicate your issue with your SRX. Please contact us so we can discuss your concerns and schedule another appointment. Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

great service all the time

by from huntington,wv |

best car dealer ship in the state could not ask for a better service mgr,, and service advisor and all the techs in the service area would not deal anywhere else have been dealing with them since 2000 when I tried to buy jacks car

August 27, 2015

Gordon, thank you for your kind words. Thank you for being part of the Moses family and we look forward to seeing you next time!

great service

by from huntington wv |

appreciate the service i get a moses ,if i purchase another vehicle it well be at moses partly because of the service dept.

August 27, 2015

Darrell, thank you for sharing your recent visit. We are glad that you were pleased with the service received. Just let us know if we can assist you in the future! Thank you for choosing Moses.

by from Huntington Wva |

This was the first time we have been to this dealership and they treated us like family. We will definitely be back when we need another vehicle Travis and John were the best right alone with the others. Thanks guys for a great experience

August 27, 2015

Kenneth, congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for choosing Moses and we are glad that Travis and John were able to make this a pleasant experience. Thanks again!

by from Barboursville, WV |

Kat, Wes and Karen made everything work smoothly can't express fully how helpful they were. If I had a dealership they are the people I would hire.

August 18, 2015

Francis, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that our team made your visit pleasant. Thank you for choosing Moses!

Love my LaCrosse

by from Huntington, WV |

My sales associate, Katrina, was very helpful, friendly, courteous. She and Wes, in finance, did an excellent job. Wes was also very helpful with assisting in cancelling my GAP coverage on my trade in. Very awesome experience!!!

August 15, 2015

Clifford, congratulations on your new vehicle. We are happy to hear that Katrina and Wes took good care of you and made this a pleasant experience for you! Thank you for choosing Moses and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

good service

by from Barboursville, WV |

Pete the service guy was polite and nice, which he always is when I have to bring my car there for any services that has to be done on it.

August 14, 2015

Angela, thank you for your kind words. We are glad that our team took good care of you! Thank you for continuing to choose Moses for your service needs.

by from Huntington, WV |

Phillip Collins was very helpful and courteous. This was maybe the least painful experience I've ever had a car dealership.

August 14, 2015

Robert, congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy to hear that Phillip took good care of you during your visit. Thank you for choosing Moses and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Routine maintenance

by from Huntington, WV |

Your staff was courteous, prompt and very accommodating. The maintenance was completed quickly and we were made comfortable while we waited. Excellent experience!!

August 5, 2015

Wesley, we are happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience! Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to seeing you next time.