Moses Automall of Huntington

5200 US-60, Huntington, WV 25705

Used 866-346-9897

Fantastic people to work with.

by from Bridgeport, WV |

I was having trouble finding a 2015 GMC Yukon XL Denali with the options that I wanted, anywhere. I contacted Moses and began working with Roger. As it turned out, they had one coming in to the dealership but didn't have an exact date. Long story short, it was less than a week from the time that I first contacted them to the day Roger delivered it to my office 3 hours away. Great service, great deal, great dealership to work with.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent shopping experience with us! Congratulations on your new 2015 GMC Yukon XL Denali! We hope you are enjoying it! We are glad that Roger was able to make this a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to seeing you again next time! Thank you for choosing Moses AutoMall for your vehicle needs!

Great service and people to work with!!

by from Proctorville,Ohio |

This was the easiest and quickest car buying experience I have ever had! Don Pruitt and I worked this deal in less than one hour. I was very pleased with his knowledge and he put no pressure on me during the buying process. I recommend Moses Auto Mall and Don Pruitt which gave me a great buying experience on my purchase of a 2014 GMC SERRIA 1500 CREW CAB.

May 28, 2014

Thank you for telling us about your visit and congratulations on your new GMC Sierra! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received and that Don was able to make your buying experience pleasant. Thank you for choosing Moses AutoMall and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Fantastic service from start to finish!

by from Ashland, Ku |

Don Pruitt and Trish Marnix were amazing to work with. Will probably never buy another car unless it comes from Moses!

May 9, 2014

Nick, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. I am glad that Don and Trish were able to assist you with your vehicle purchase. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Moses AutoMall of Huntington!

Great experience!

by from Huntington, WV |

We had an excellent experience dealing with Eric Bodmer. My daughter & I arrived, looked the car over thoroughly, test drove it, came back and made an offer and then finished everything that evening. I have had bad experiences with dealerships in the past but this was a very good experience. We were in and out in about 2 hours and that included the test drive. Since it was getting close to closing time I didn't know if we would be able to finish everything that evening or if we would have to go back. It turned out not to be a problem, the finance man was still there to finish our paperwork and we got it all done in one trip. Even our salesman was surprised at how quickly we got the paperwork finished. The car was in impeccable condition but they still cleaned it again before we left. Based on this experience I would definitely consider dealing with Moses again.

October 31, 2013

We are glad that Eric was able to assist you with finding the perfect car for you and making this a good experience for you! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Moses AutoMall of Huntington - Excellent Service

by from Gallipolis, Ohio |

My husband and I were very pleased with our buying experience from Moses AutoMall. Don Pruitt is top notch saleman with no gimmicks or sales pitch, just wanted to know what type vehicle we needed and put us in exactly what we wanted. He was very informative and helpful and answered all of our questions quickly and thoroughly. Our experience with Mike Sayre for financing was great also. The financing process went very smoothly and anything we have needed has been accomplished in a very timely manner. We recommend Don Pruitt for all your sales needs.

May 28, 2014

Thank you for telling us about your visit and congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We are glad that our team was able to make this a pleasant experience for you and your husband. Thank you for choosing Moses AutoMall and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

exceeded expectations

by from Huntington,wv |

I went in expecting to spend more money than I did but before I left the service rep made sure I wasn't overcharged for the service. This is something I did not expect but I greatly appreciated!!!

December 7, 2012

Thank you, we look forward to helping with all your vehicle needs in the future!

Best Repair Service Ever!

by from Huntington WV |

My experience at the Moses Automall Repair / Service Department is the best I have ever experienced. They are great, especially Pete Clay!

December 7, 2012

Thank you, Pete Clay is part of our Rock Star Staff here to make your experience with us the best ever!

Cliff Jr.

by from Huntington, W.V. |

Kind and friendly when making appointment,Service Mang. is top notch. Great dealer ship.

Moses Automall of Huntington - oustanding service!

by from Huntington, WV |

The sales and management staff of Moses worked hard to fit me with the vehicle I needed, took care of all the financing, and did an excellent job of prepping and arranging delivery of my used truck. No hard sell lines or gimmicks, and I spent less time going through the entire shopping and purchasing process than I would have with just the shopping at another dealership. Very knowledgeable and professional sales and staff throughout the process!

Overall great dealership to deal with .

by from Harts ,Wv. |

The folks at Moses were very professional, super dealership .