Moses Automall of Huntington

Service 877-283-0969

MOSES MEANS MORE! Buick-GMC-Cadillac-Nissan-Mitsubishi

Friendly and fast !!

by from Huntington, WV |

I loved dealing with Katrina ... I told her what I could do and she came back and said you got it ... She was so friendly and helpful !!!

July 29, 2015

Norman, Thank you for visiting us here at Moses. We are glad to hear that Katrina took good care of you! Thank you for choosing Moses and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Good Service Department, but pricey

by from Chesapeake, OH |

I like the employees at Moses's service, especially Matt Winkfield, but am not satisfied with the prices that I have to pay

July 29, 2015

Douglas, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the Service our team provided during your visit. We strive to stay competitive with our pricing to ensure high quality at the best price. Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Moses Auto Mall

by from Huntington, W.V. |

Your service advisor Matt Winkfield, was excellent to deal with He made me feel very good about getting everything done on my GMC , and done correctly... Thank you Matt

July 21, 2015

James, thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that Matt took good care of you during your visit. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Great service and a clean facility

by from Huntington,WV |

Your people went above and beyond to help me. I have trouble walking so they brought my truck to me.

July 16, 2015

Sandy, thank you for visiting us. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience and that our staff was able to take care of your service needs. We strive to ensure that each visit is pleasant and that you are treated like family! Thank you for choosing Moses and let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Good service

by from South Point, Ohio |

We had a good experience at your dealership, Pete did a real good job of getting our car in & out very quickly. Thank you.

July 15, 2015

Thomas, thanks for telling us about your visit. We are glad that Pete was able to take care of you and get you back on the road quickly. Thank you for visiting us and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

A family place of business

by from Huntington wv |

They r very friendly and please to c me cause I have been doing business with Moses for a long time they r like second family to me Thank u

July 15, 2015

Elizabeth, thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service you receive when visiting us. Thank you for being part of the Moses "family" and for continuing to choose us for your service needs!

Body Shop

by from Huntington, WV |

My Vehicle was in for replacing rear bumper and exhaust due to some one hitting me while I was stopped at a red light. Staff was courteous and helpful but due to vacations during month of June it took longer to get my vehicle repaired than I was hoping for. However, I had a rental car during the repairs.

July 10, 2015

Rebecca, thank you for telling us about your visit. We are sorry for the delay in getting you vehicle back to you. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received during your visit. Thank you for choosing Moses and let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Excellent service

by from Huntington, WV |

The service I had scheduled for my truck was completed in a timely and professional manner. I was both welcomed and thanked by the service staff.

July 1, 2015

Richard, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit. We are happy to hear that we were able to take care of you vehicle needs and get you back on the road quickly. Thank you for visiting us and let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Great people. Wonderful facilities.

by from Lexington, KY |

Katrina and everyone at Moses are fantastic. Very friendly and knowledgeable. They take care of the customer. Moses makes every thing easy and stress free.

July 1, 2015

Kedith, thank you for telling us about your experience and congratulations on your new vehicle. We are happy to hear that Katrina and our team made this a pleasant experience! Thank you for choosing Moses and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Great sale staff

by from Hunington, Wv. |

Was very helpful and understood my needs. Always does a great job in helping us find the car we want. Sale staff does a great job every time we come in.

June 23, 2015

James, thank you for sharing your recent experience. We are glad that our staff took good care of you during your vehicle search and purchase. Thank you for choosing Moses and let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.