Royal Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3961 Waverly Rd, Owego, NY 13827

New 888-372-6923 New888-372-6923
Used 888-310-2696 Used888-310-2696
Service 888-375-6043 Service 888-375-6043

You're Only a Smile and a Handshake Away from a Great Deal!

Great service, Mike really worked with me.

by from Lisle, Ny |

This is my second vehicle and enjoyed the service experience. Mike from the Royal dealership really worked with me and my previous loan to get me into a vehicle that was within my budget. He was a great salesman and not pushy as is the norm in many other dealerships. Would gladly refer this dealership to anyone.

Experience at Buying a Car

by from Binghamton, NY |

The Experience with Mikey & Nikki, made buying a first car an easy Journey. We couldn't have asked for any nicer & educated team.

Good all around service

by from Athens Pa |

Very good all around service from everybody very friendly and easy to talk with and not overly pushy as to just push you in a vehicle you don't like.

A Good Experience

by from Owego, NY |

Mike was very friendly and helpful to work with. He was very professional and helped us feel confident that we were making good, informed decisions.

Awesome salesman

by from Brooktondale,Ny |

Our salesman Mikey was very kind, considerate and explained everything about vehicles that I was interested in, he offered me refreshments. I got exceptional service from Mikey, I will always come to him in buying my future vehicles. I will also tell family and friends to come see Mikey at Kevin's Royal Autos, in Owego, NY.

GREAT USED CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Rochester, NY |

I'd been shopping for a used, low mileage Ford Edge Limited for the last several weeks on Cars.com, and guess you can consider me an Internet car buyer, as this is how I've bought my last three cars. I'm willing to drive a long distance for the right car. I know exactly what I'm searching for, color and all. Searching a particular car, its ratings, reviews, basically doing some homework, can quickly get you familiar with what's a fair deal, and others that would require a lot of negotiating to get to what it's really worth.I've inquired on a couple I'd seen, Earlier this past week, a car popped in to my search, within the 250 mile radius I'm willing to travel for a car. I called the dealership, Kevin's Royal Automotive, spoke to salesman Robert. He told me all about this car, its car fax history, price, and I knew it was good, there was really no room for haggling. This car was a 2011 Ford Edge, fully loaded, Navigation Package, and upgrade paint. He sent me pics of it, and it was clean. Only thing left was my trade, and, after sending him exterior and interior pics, we agreed on the trade, providing it ran as I said it did. So I took the 3 hour ride to the dealership, met Robert, who at that time was working with another customer. He introduced me to another salesperson, Barbara, who showed me the car, and went over it with me, explained the options fully to me, and went for a test drive. After driving, knew this was the car, and, while Robert went over the car further with me, all the paperwork was getting done. This was probably the easiest purchase I ever made, and couldn't be happier. It's a great dealership, all the people I met there were friendly and helpful. After getting all the junk out of the car I traded, off I went. After a while, realized I forgot the glove box items, called Robert, said no problem, he would box up and mail. Following day got the package via priority mail. They made this Internet buy easy, and it was pleasure dealing with them, 5 stars all the way.

Great service and they really work for you.

by from Endicott, NY |

We came in during their liquidation sale. We were just looking at the deals and comparing trucks from the other local dealerships. The trucks are clean and show ready. The staff is very friendly and ready to make a deal. We have worked with Mikey in the past and bought a brand new van also a very good experience. This time we also worked with the owner and were very pleased with all his help. I was very happy to find he was still here. I will be coming back here for my next vehicle.

Great Experience!!!!!

by from Johnson City, NY |

I had an overall really great experience in purchasing a new to me Honda Accord at Kevin's Royal. Van gave me great customer service and product knowledge to help me make the right decisions. Hands down I could not be happier with my new ride, price, and warranty. Van you rock!

Great experience!

by from Owego, NY |

Mike was a pleasure to work with from the moment I arrived until the moment I left in my new car!

Again great server

by from athens, pa |

this is the second time i have purchased a vehicle from kevin's automative. The first time was over 4 years ago when i purchased a 2004 dodge dakota. the service at that time was good and this time around was even better. van answered all my questions and was very helpful. going home with a 2008 dodge 1500 in less than 3 hours. tks van...