Glenn E Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

2100 E Spring St, Signal Hill, CA 90755

New 877-774-0390
Used 888-285-9631
Service 888-238-1721

The Glenn E Thomas Promise! Once you GET1 it won't be your last!

purchased new car

by from Long Beach, CA |

You don't often associate car buying as a positive experience but ours was. We think we got a great deal on a car we are very happy with. One more important point about Glenn Thomas Dodge. They have a great staff. Everyone who worked with us (5 different people)spoke freely about how much they enjoyed working there. They all talked about how management has standards that they promote and adhere to. Every business has to make some money to survive. I would rather see my money go to this dealership than any other.

December 17, 2012

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive car buying experience with our staff and dealership. Everyone here feels very fortunate to have customers like yourself and we are proud to welcome you to the Glenn. E Thomas Dodge Family! Happy Holidays

Loved my first solo car buying eperience!

by from Temecula,Ca |

I just have to say I was so nervous looking to buy a car, on my own, for the first time, but I have since been pleasantly relieved. The friendly none intimidating staff working here, were amazing. From my first conversation with Mintu over the phone, to Steve selling me the car I wanted, I had a wonderfull car buying experience. You guys have an awesome staff, and amazing customer service. Thankyou, thankyou for not only making this a good experience, but a fun one too.

Purchased Ram 2500

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Daniel is a great sells person, he helped me out on a good deal with a brand new Ram 2500, unlike Cerritos Dodge, told me he can give me a good deal on the truck and the price I wanted to pay, when I got there, its not even the truck I wanted, I emailed him to confirm before I drove there to confirm the truck and info, he said confirmed, very disappointed, and since I am already down there, drove to Signal Hills, I couldn't have been happier. Thanks Daniel.

December 5, 2012

We?re so glad you decided to come by GET as a solution to finding the right truck and had the experience you did. Please let us know if there?s anything else we can do to help! Thank you for the kind words and we wish you all the best.

awesome experience

by from long beach, ca |

me and my husband went in there thinking to just test drive a 2012 jeep patriot. We got a sales man name JOSE and he was such an awesome salesman. he was easy going and did not pressure us to purchase. he listened to our input and also he helped us figure out which vehicle would be best for us. the finance lady LORI she was fast with all the forms we had to sign. this has to be the most awesome customer service i have ever had since i been buying a car. THANK YOU GLENN E THOMAS FOR ALL UR AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE, FAST WORKING, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!

December 5, 2012

There?s nothing more rewarding to hear than a positive experiences from our customers. Our customers ALWAYS come first and we?re so grateful to have you as part of the GET family. Thanks!

Wonderful Experience, Wonderful Dealership

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Purchased a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon from Glenn E Thomas over the weekend. What a wonderful experience. Customer service from Mark Myers (salesman) and Lori (in financing) was top notch! ALL the staff that worked there were smiling and courteous - a far cry from Motor Village LA - the dealership that drove me away with their chauvinism and condescending customer "relations" (I refuse to call what I experienced at Motor Village LA "service"). The Glenn E Thomas staff treated me with respect, as an educated consumer should be. I experienced complete transparency from the sales staff when it came to negotiating the price - as it should be. Best car buying experience I've ever had by far. Even the parts and service department was prompt - there was an extra part (tubular steps) I wanted added below the doors of my new Wrangler. While one employee went to check if they had the part in stock, another told me that if it wasn't available now, they would schedule a service appointment for me to come back in three days to install the part. The parts were actually in stock though, and they put them right on my car. Do your research on pricing, value of trade in, etc. They will listen to you and not haggle about the price. Overall, a great dealership, with top notch customer service. These folks cater to the customer experience - they even have their own Jeep enthusiast off-roading club!

December 5, 2012

Thank you! GET is all about taking care of our customers and ensuring everything is handled in the best way possible. We understand how frustrating the car buying process can be at times, so we always try to take that worry off your plate! Thanks again and welcome to the family!

Purchased a 2007 Tahoe

by from Castro valley ca |

Overall it was plesant, just wish my tahoe had no issues after purchased.

December 5, 2012

We are very happy to hear you had a pleasant experience at GET but would really like to find out what has been going on with the ?07 Tahoe since you?ve purchased it. Please let us know if there?s anything we can do to help!