Glenn E Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

2100 E Spring St, Signal Hill, CA 90755

New 877-774-0390
Used 888-285-9631
Service 888-238-1721

The Glenn E Thomas Promise! Once you GET1 it won't be your last!

great service

by from Glendale, CA |

Im a very cautious and particular customer. I spent a year researching cars until I found one I liked. I was buying used and GET dodge happened to have what I wanted in stock. I was in contact with a sales rep, Peter, who was very responsive. I had emailed over 2 dozen dealers and Peter was the only one who saw value in a customer even if they weren't on the lot. He was willing to discuss features and negotiate price even through email. Peter was the single reason I made the trip from Glendale. Once I reached the dealer Peter was running late and suggested I work with Kurt, who was very friendly, professional, and patient to deal with all the questions I had as a first time buyer. I had some snafus with my trade in which became a huge ordeal but it was no fault of theirs and Kurt and his management team worked with me to find a solution so I could leave my trade in down there in long beach until I got it straightened out and still take my new car home with me! As a first time buyer from a dealership I was highly anxious and stressed but peter, Kurt, and the rest of the Glenn E Thomas staff helped put me at ease and made this buying process painless for me! Thanks again guys!

Second to none

by from Seal Beach, CA |

Fantastic buying experience. If you are looking for a knowledgeable sales rep see Peter. Their service department is professional and quick. I had to get the carpet in my wrangler replaced and they did it quickly and efficiently. I won't go anywhere else. 5/5 - Sales 5/5 - Service

Great Buying Experience

by from Long Beach, CA |

Great staff...Great service! Howard was very knowledgeable and was a great salesman. Luke was the sales manager and helped me get a manageable monthly payment for my truck. Great buying experience. Enjoy the popcorn!

Amazing customer service!

by from Irvine, CA |

First and foremost, the customer service is great. Ask for Beto. He always takes care of my car needs quickly and promptly. I have nothing to complain about any repairs or services. I've been going here for about 6 years now. They've also done some remodeling and the place has only gotten better. Being able to drop off your car during closed hours is also very convenient. Definitely go here for your car needs.

Excellent Service

by from Long Beach, CA |

I have had my Dodge vehicles serviced at Glenn Thomas Dodge now for thirty years. From the very beginning, Frank has been the "go-to" service writer. He's kept my truck and later, Durango, in superb shape. Trading in the Durango on a Caliber, except for a cross-country trip where it was serviced at a Dodge dealer, Frank has kept the Caliber in tip-top condition. Service is excellent. When a repair needs to be made, he calls and gives me a forthright assessment of the problem. Problem is solved, I go home happy. Would I buy another vehicle from GET Dodge? You bet! See Luke to buy your Chrysler vehicle, see Frank to take care of it. You won't go wrong!

Service

by from Long Beach - Glenn Dodge |

I had service done to my 2005 Dodge Journey on 3/28/15. Everyone from the shuttle driver "Mike" to service adviser "Beto" where nothing but professional and dedicated employees!!

Service Department

by from Cypress, Ca |

A few weeks ago I had to take my car in for it's oil change. I normally dislike going to get oil changes, especially on weekends. Who want's to spend time waiting for their car on a Saturday? When I pulled in to the dealer I noticed the long line of cars waiting and I was contemplating turning around and heading somewhere else. I decided to wait, despite the long line of cars. Almost immediately I was greeted by one of the service guys, Beto. He was able to get my car in and out within 30 minutes! I was very impressed and surprised at how quick the service was. I was expecting to be waiting over an hour. Thank you, Beto, for your professionalism and excellent service! I truly appreciate it! If anyone decides to take their car in for service, ask for Beto you will not be disappointed.

hvacman

by from Lakewood CA |

I have known Tom and Beto in the service department for over 10 years now and they have always gone the extra mile for me and my 300 Touring model. Always friendly with a smile, true professionals. Repairs are done on time and right the first time. Plus they always find ways to give me the best deals offered by Chrysler Corporate and the Glenn E. Thomas Dealership. I recommend them and will keep coming back.

go see Josh

by from LONG BEACH, CA |

jOSH WAS GREAT SALES PERSON. GO IN AND OUT WITH IN A COUPLE OF HOURS. I GOT A 2014 ADVENGER. THANKS FOR TAKING GREAT CARE OF ME!

Great service - very nice people

by from Long beach |

My jeep needed a recall and oil change, when I called they told me they could get me in right away. Laura was very nice and helped me right away. She offered me a coupon price on the oil change to save me some money. Overall great service.... They even gave me a free car wash!!!

No Customer Service

by from Lakewood, CA |

Went to get my oil change & a recall done. Was told to wait by my vehicle, 15 min later no one even attempted to talk to me. I went inside the office to Richards desk. As I walked up, he picked up the phone, pretended to dial and sat there for over 5 min not talking just looking around. I was standing right there & saw he did not even dial the phone. What happened to there customer service? It has gone down to they do not care because they got a 5 star dealership. Too bad, it will catch up with them.