Straub Honda Hyundai Nissan

200 Straub Dr, Triadelphia, WV 26059

New 888-752-4467
Used 866-725-0706
Service 888-610-8670

Drive Smart. Drive Straub.

Great buying experience!

by from Weirton, WV |

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Straub and have been happy with the buying experience both times. Our salesman this time was Mike Fluharty who madt the entire experience very easy. He responded to our internet inquirey quickly and followed up with phone calls. When we arrived for a tset drive he was prepared and took the time to answer any questions we had. It makes all the difference when a dealership takes the time and the effort to respond and make you feel comfortable throughout the process of buying a car.

June 26, 2014

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you very much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with others! We will be sure to pass along your remarks to Mike! Thank you for your loyalty and your continued business - enjoy your new vehicle!

Another great service appointment at Straub Honda!

by from Wheeling, WV |

Another great service appointment at Straub Honda!

Service Department

by from Wheeling, WV |

Always get good, fast work here at Straub. This time in particular I had made an appointment that day for an oil change. I showed up 3 hours early not expecting anything, Cody took me right in! Awesome experience

WE SWITCHED!!

by from Sardis Ohio |

We have always been a Chevy family, but fell in love with the Nisson Rouge. They were very patient and never hurried us. We changed our minds Several times before deciding on a car. We hadn't planned on buying a car That day. The buying process was gentle(not pushie) and quick! The showroom was beautiful and clean. Thank you Tim Hahne our sales consultant.

The Best Experience I've ever had!

by from Wheeling,WV |

I really appreciate how genuine the staff is here. They went out of their way to make me feel comfortable with the buying process. I rarely write reviews(even though I read them before I purchase anything), however I felt the need to make people aware of this dealership's amazing team. I did not feel pressured to purchase, I did not have to haggle to get a fair price. Definitely will refer all of my friends and family.

First of MANY

by from St. Clairsville, Ohio |

This was our first new vehicle purchase. We were treated with respect and we had conversations with our salesman and the manager about our needs vs. our wants. They listened to us, appreciated us and took great care of us. I have told all of my family and friends about Straub and I constantly recommend them to strangers who I hear mention anything about a new car! This dealership is wonderful. I know when the time comes, we will be back at Straub for our next vehicle and the next one, and the next one......

GREAT EXPERIENCE! BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE AREA

by from WHEELING, WV |

I recently bought my 2014 Hyundai Sonata at Straub Automotive. All of the staff were not only knowledgeable, but genuinely cared about my wants and needs in a vehicle. The selection at Straub is wide and the energy is truly positive. Justin Giesey was my consultant at Hyundai. Justin did not pressure me or make me feel like I needed to buy that day. He simply gave me all the facts and helped me make a sound decision. Taylor was the finance manager at Hyundai and she also made me feel comfortable and made sure I knew about all the leasing options. I recommend Straub to all of my family and friends when they are looking for a new vehicle.

Keep going back

by from Martins Ferry Ohio |

I have just bought my 4th car and I have been very happy with what I have bought. I am looking forward to another one when the time comes.

September 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your continued business - We are honored that you have chosen to buy not just 1 but 4 vehicles from us! We promise to keep trying to exceed your expectations & give you a reason to come back for number 5! Thanks again & enjoy your new car!

awesome salesman (Kevin Frye)

by from Wheeling |

The only reason I didn't loose my sanity was salesman. .Kevin Frye! He is great! Very helpful and honest. I left that dealership feeling bad that he works with indivuals with no pride in their profession. I bought a new, 2015 honda fit. While I was waiting for the car to be detailed and after signing the sales agreement, the service department put a dent in the hatch! I was very frustrated that my new car gad a dent before it left the lot. Kevin scheduled a day for me to bring the car back to have the dent repaired. He was extremely helpful!! However the manager in charge of the service department kept trying to convince me that I should be happy with the repairs made. After repeatedly trying to explain that no customer buys a brand new car, has it damaged in their shop, andleaves satusfied. He likes to argue and left me feeling very frustrated. The service manager wanted to do more repairs that I didn't want. I wanted a new hatch..not a dent almost gone! I just gave up!! I left a message with a sales manager Kevin Cook clearly stating my name, number and issue. Here it is almost a month later and no return call! One first time, extremely disappointed, and last time customer.

August 23, 2014

Dear Ms. Black - Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. I am very sorry to hear of your recent poor experience with our team at Straub Honda. It is our goal to ensure a smooth, hassle-free (& dent free) experience for each our customers, and from your comments it is clear that we fell well short of our intended goal. Your feedback will help us to improve our processes to ensure that incidents like this do not happen to other customers down the road. I will personally speak with each of the department managers involved and will be in touch soon to discuss how we can make it right for you. Bryan Fato - Executive Manager - Straub Automotive

Completely Satisfied!!!!!!Again

by from Weirton, WV |

This is approximately the 5th, maybe 6th car that I have purchased from Straub Hyundai. I searched all cars from A-Z, only found 3 different cars I liked, (In my price range), and as it has been for the last 20 years or so, I ended up at Straub Hyundai. The new location is a plus, it is neat, clean, and all of the associates are friendly. I did not feel pressured or rushed. Nick, my associate was very patient with me and my husband, as I was wanting something I found out I could not afford, and my husband was set on only one vehicle in the lot. Nick ran numbers 2-4 ways on at least 3-4 cars before I was able to make my decision. I am so happy with my new car, and was afraid I would not be, because my last Sonata, that I traded in, was my favorite car, I kept it 8 years, and have never kept a vehicle over 4 before. The best thing for me, is the WARRANTY--it cannot be matched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 23, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our dealership! I will pass along your kind words to Nick regarding your experience. Thanks once again for your continued business & we hope you enjoy your new wheels!

Happy to own a Civic

by from Wheeling WV |

We had such a great experience with Straub Honda. We initially went looking for a reliable used vehicle and when we were given the option to get a new 2014 honda civic we couldn't pass it up after test driving it. What an amazing car we are so very pleased with it! Features are great and saving so much in gas over the past few months is awesome as fuel as skyrocketed lately. Our salesmen was kevin Frye and he did an amazing job. Very polite, very thorough and was still available to help us with a few things even after our purchase! Great salesmen great staff we are so pleased! I would recommend Straub Honda! Thank you for such a great experience!

August 23, 2014

Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to review our dealership! We're so glad to hear that you love your new Civic (what's not to love?)! I will be sure to pass along your remarks to Kevin Frye. Thanks for your business we hope to see you again soon!