Straub Honda Hyundai Nissan

200 Straub Dr, Triadelphia, WV 26059

New 888-752-4467
Used 866-725-0706
Service 888-610-8670

Drive Smart. Drive Straub.

My Nissan experience

by from Martins Ferry, Ohio |

I recently had a super experience at the Straub Nissan dealership and drove away in a 2015 Nissan Murano. David went out of his way so I was comfortable, he resolved all the questions I had, and was very helpful in order for me to drive away within budget. The only downside I had was picking up the vehicle; most of it probably initiated by me. The vehicle was found at another location and I tried to take ownership too early and should have waited one more day; instead I waited at the resturant while "my reason for living" went shopping! Overall I couldn't ask for a better experience or a better sales rep! Thanks David!

Long time Nissan Owner

by from Wheeling, WV |

Salesman explained features of the car in detail. Very helpful. I didn't go in to buy a car just to have a car serviced. But the salesman did such a great job explaining the features that I couldn't resist buying it!

Great job!

by from Wellsburg, WV |

Everyone at Straub Jeep was amazing. Very kind and courteous staff. Made car buying a pleasant experience. Wendy. W.

by from St. Clairsville, OH |

I was impressed from the minute I drove on the lot. Very professional, very clean, very friendly and very informative. I purchased a new 2016 Hyundai Elantra Limited and would recommend the vehicle and this particular dealership for anyone considering making a new car purchase.

Great experience

by from Washington, Pa |

Talked with Michael through email. Offered me a great price that I couldn't pass up. Came in to test drive and signed some papers and I was on my way. Thanks again for the hassle free and pressure free environment and helping me get exactly what I needed at a great price.

Great Service as Always!

by from Wheeling, WV |

John was very patient in answering all my questions, showing me how everything works,& not pushy a all! I wasn't even going to trade my Pathfinder, just look!! I love my new Murano!