Straub Honda Hyundai Nissan

200 Straub Dr, Triadelphia, WV 26059

New 888-752-4467
Used 866-725-0706
Service 888-610-8670

Drive Smart. Drive Straub.

Great buying experience!

by from Weirton, WV |

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Straub and have been happy with the buying experience both times. Our salesman this time was Mike Fluharty who madt the entire experience very easy. He responded to our internet inquirey quickly and followed up with phone calls. When we arrived for a tset drive he was prepared and took the time to answer any questions we had. It makes all the difference when a dealership takes the time and the effort to respond and make you feel comfortable throughout the process of buying a car.

Straub Honda Hyundai Nissan responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you very much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with others! We will be sure to pass along your remarks to Mike! Thank you for your loyalty and your continued business - enjoy your new vehicle!

Great experience! Very friendly and helpful.

by from Bellaire, OH |

One evening, I was looking online for a Honda Pilot to eventually replace my old SUV. I gave my email address and phone number, and to my surprise, received a call within 20 minutes from Travis Scammel. I wasn't sure when we were going to purchase, but Travis made follow up phone calls to see if he could be of help when I did decide to look. Well last week became that time because my Jeep had no heat. My husband and I rode up to Straub and Travis sold us a brand new 2015 Honda Pilot Touring in -10 with windchill temperatures. I actually felt bad that he had to pull vehicles up front for me to look at, but he couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. My husband and I couldn't have had a better experience and we will return when I need to replace my old Accord.

This dealership Rocks!

by from Wheeling, WV |

My new car buying experience was fun, exciting and rewarding! My sales person was Evan Snodgrass and I think that he was very professional, polite and efficient. Evan went above and beyond his call of duty in making sure everything was just right for my new car purchase. I also worked with Matt Klimas who I think is a very good sales manager. He is helpful and knowledgeable. Also, Straub Hyundai plays the BEST shop music in this valley ;) I love my 2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe! I has so many cool features and it's fun to drive! I would highly recommend checking out the new Hyundai's because they have a lot to offer in an affordable package!!

USED CAR BUYING

by from Rayland |

This is the first car my husband and I have purchased from Straubs. Even tho we did not buy a brand new car, we were still treated as tho we did. I would refer them to anyone, very impressed. We will be going back for our next car when we are ready.

Another great service appointment at Straub Honda!

by from Wheeling, WV |

Another great service appointment at Straub Honda!

Service Department

by from Wheeling, WV |

Always get good, fast work here at Straub. This time in particular I had made an appointment that day for an oil change. I showed up 3 hours early not expecting anything, Cody took me right in! Awesome experience

WE SWITCHED!!

by from Sardis Ohio |

We have always been a Chevy family, but fell in love with the Nisson Rouge. They were very patient and never hurried us. We changed our minds Several times before deciding on a car. We hadn't planned on buying a car That day. The buying process was gentle(not pushie) and quick! The showroom was beautiful and clean. Thank you Tim Hahne our sales consultant.

The Best Experience I've ever had!

by from Wheeling,WV |

I really appreciate how genuine the staff is here. They went out of their way to make me feel comfortable with the buying process. I rarely write reviews(even though I read them before I purchase anything), however I felt the need to make people aware of this dealership's amazing team. I did not feel pressured to purchase, I did not have to haggle to get a fair price. Definitely will refer all of my friends and family.

First of MANY

by from St. Clairsville, Ohio |

This was our first new vehicle purchase. We were treated with respect and we had conversations with our salesman and the manager about our needs vs. our wants. They listened to us, appreciated us and took great care of us. I have told all of my family and friends about Straub and I constantly recommend them to strangers who I hear mention anything about a new car! This dealership is wonderful. I know when the time comes, we will be back at Straub for our next vehicle and the next one, and the next one......

GREAT EXPERIENCE! BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE AREA

by from WHEELING, WV |

I recently bought my 2014 Hyundai Sonata at Straub Automotive. All of the staff were not only knowledgeable, but genuinely cared about my wants and needs in a vehicle. The selection at Straub is wide and the energy is truly positive. Justin Giesey was my consultant at Hyundai. Justin did not pressure me or make me feel like I needed to buy that day. He simply gave me all the facts and helped me make a sound decision. Taylor was the finance manager at Hyundai and she also made me feel comfortable and made sure I knew about all the leasing options. I recommend Straub to all of my family and friends when they are looking for a new vehicle.

Keep going back

by from Martins Ferry Ohio |

I have just bought my 4th car and I have been very happy with what I have bought. I am looking forward to another one when the time comes.

Straub Honda Hyundai Nissan responded to this review

September 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your continued business - We are honored that you have chosen to buy not just 1 but 4 vehicles from us! We promise to keep trying to exceed your expectations & give you a reason to come back for number 5! Thanks again & enjoy your new car!