Straub Honda Hyundai Nissan

200 Straub Dr, Triadelphia, WV 26059

New 888-752-4467
Used 866-725-0706
Service 888-610-8670

"Its like buying from a friend"

Andrea, Arissa and Kevin, AKA Keith - Awesome Job

by from Wheeling, West Virginia |

Ok I am a proud owner of a Honda CRV EXL. I was specifically told to ask for a certain individual and on 2 occasions/visits he never came and even met me or said hello. After waiting for nearly an hour, (thank you to the receptionist who talked with me for an hour and tried to locate and cover for the guy), Andrea came over and was amazing. She took an interest, took me for a test drive, and helped with the process. I had done my homework and that is VERY IMPORTANT when buying a car. I had heard good things and horror stories, so I was expecting the worst. Arissa explained that once you buy you are part of the family of STRAUB for life. They spent a lot of time with me, and although it has only been a week, I LOVE my CRV. There are concerns with the cell/blue tooth dropping calls, so I will see how they do with assisting with that issue and some phone programming issues. I am not sure why XM1 and XM2 have the exact same songs on the exact same stations, so hopefully that can be explained. I am telling everyone about my experience being positive, and will continue to be a cheerleader for them, so long as the service and consideration continues. It is important for you to know what you want, ask questions, and let them help you. Ultimately the decision is yours, but they will do what they can to help you. I researched carwoo, Edmunds, carguru, and traveled and performed internet checks throughout Ohio, WV and PA. I think they did right by me, and hope that our relationship continues to be as fantastic as it is so far. IF you want a new CRV-EXL go see Andrea - she is a great salesperson and she seems to genuinely care. Between her and Arissa, I would advise all my friends, and family to go see them first and last for a new car. To me they seem trustworthy. As I have said, I have heard other not so good stories, so go to the good people Andrea and Arissa and hopefully you will have a good experience too. I am a huge advocate for word of mouth and telling of good experiences and bad experiences, this so far has been a very good experience. Thanks ladies!! I love love love my CRV - EXL and my new Straub family members!!! If I hit the lotto, I am coming back to buy some additional cars for friends and family!!

September 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business!! We will be sure to share your comments with both Arrissa & Andrea (and even Keith!) Welcome to the family!!

mad in PA

by from washington PA |

Never lease a car from here if you live in PA. I had trouble getting my PA plate from them in 2011. They said the person responsible had quit. This time the person is sick and my temporary plate expires today! I still do not have it!

February 27, 2014

kennedy in PA - I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your license plate in a timely manner. While we are typically very good at handling the licensing and registration for our customers in all states, we are far from perfect. It appears that in your case someone within our organization has slipped up. Please send me your contact information at bryan@drivestraub.com, so that we can discuss the issue and get it resolved as quickly as possible for you. I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience and hope that we can get this fixed as quickly as possible. - Bryan Fato, Executive Manager - 304.233.2222

Exausted and lied to...

by from Triadelphia, WV |

Well I went to lease a vehicle and my brother had just bought his car from Evan Snodgrass so he suggested I go to the same place... Mistake...first thing I had to resign papers three times not a mistake of mine but by their incompetent finance woman Taylor Leasure finally get all paper work signed think I'm good to go but nope it took four months to get a statement in which I had to beg to make my payments on time so the finance company wouldn't take my car back to find out my address was wrote incorrectly...so get this corrected and think it's smooth sailing NOPE mistake on my behalf I run over a weld rod normally not a problem but car didn't come with spare so I take the car to have plug put In thinking it was covered because it was a lease and that was what I was told wrong find out it's only covered if you run over pothole and tire explodes but Cody from service took care of me fixed problem and didnt charge he is wonderful....it doesn't stop there I hit a pothole and my rear tire explodes front tire gets a bulge happens on a Saturday night the service center not open on Sunday but sales is so I have my car towed to Straub because I was told that was covered call Evan Sunday morning he says let me talk to my manager Joe and call you back it is Monday 3pm and I still haven't heard back.. I called Tayler because she is the one who stated it is covered for her to tell me no it's not ... So I figure let me talk to Joe myself and see what is going on I left him a voicemail Sunday at 330pm and still waiting for call back at 3pm on Monday...if I would have never been told it was covered I would have had my car towed to Wal-Mart and had tires fixed Sunday since I work 7 days a week I can't be without a car not even for a day...to end the story service center okay, but I will never lease nor buy a car from Straub and I sure wouldn't suggest them to a friend or even an enemy...

January 3, 2014

Dear Angry Elantra Driver - I am sorry to hear of your experience with your new Elantra. It is our goal to provide each of customers with an outstanding sales and service experience. Though we strive to always get everything right we are not perfect and unfortunately issues do pop up from time to time. We will try our best to address your concerns and find a workable solution. Please send me your contact and vehicle information to bryan@drivestraub.com. I will then put you in touch with the appropriate manager to best handle your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you so that we can provide a quick resolution.

My new Hyundai Santa Fe!

by from Fremont, Ohio |

I went up today to "just look" at new cars. I literally had NO intention of buying a new car, especially a loaded SUV! My salesman was very polite and very funny! He provided a lot of information that was both helpful and useful. During the entire process (which did take a while because he would not give up and would not take "I'm going to have to think about it" for an acceptable answer, he made my experience fun and interactive! I have too many features on my new Santa Fe but I know that I will not be able to live without them now! He used my name and my "nickname" the entire time which made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Straub Hyundai to anyone looking or "just looking" for a new car! I strongly encourage you to contact "Nick" at Straub's for your next purchase! I hope that he gets to see this as well because he is the reason I gave Straub my business again! Thanks Nick!

September 3, 2013

Thank you for your kinds words and your business, both are very much appreciated!! We will be sure to share this review with Nick and tell him to keep up the good work!! Thanks again!!

Professional, Courteous & Helpful

by from Steubenville, OH |

Compared to other dealer's I was looking at I found Straub Honda to be the most competitive and realistically priced. At other locations I noticed cars were grossly overpriced and the sales team made a production of taking off a small amount of money. At Straub the prices were already lucrative and they were able to help me find the car I wanted within my price range. Tim, the sales person I worked with was professional and courteous. I didn't feel like I was just a sale. Arrisa helped in the financing of the car and was amazing. Two days after I signed all the paper work she called to inform me that she had found me a better rate with a different bank and sent the new paper work to me. She saved me about $1500 on interest. The way I see it, her job was done and she went out of her way to help me, which I greatly appreciate. I will recommend them to anyone car shopping.

February 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to be able to help!

Try to buy a 2013 CR V

by from Glen Dale, WV |

My father said if you do not have anything nice to say do not say it. Was trying to deal here for 4 hours, to no avail. Went to Washington Honda, completed the deal in 30 minutes. Will never go back or recommend.

January 11, 2013

Mr. Tom - I apologize for the length of time it took while shopping at our dealerships. At Straub Automotive, we strive to provide each customer with an outstanding buying experience and based on your comments it appears we fell short of that goal. Please contact me (Bryan) directly at 304.233.2222 so that we can discuss your concerns. Your feedback is important to us so that we can improve ourselves and our processes. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Typical Sales People

by from Florence, KY |

Typical used sales people. I thought I had my car, but instead they sold it to someone else behind my back. Not a happy camper with these folks.

January 10, 2013

Mr. Salesman - We at Straub Automotive strive to provide a wonderful car buying experience to our customers and we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Feedback, both positive and negative, helps us to improve our processes so we can improve our customer experience. At Straub, we price all of our vehicles very aggressively which often means they are priced well below market value. This allows us to sell our vehicles faster than a typical dealership and affords us our pricing advantages. Due to the high volume nature of our business it is always recommended to place a deposit on a vehicle to "hold" it while the transaction is finalized. Unfortunately, situations sometimes occur in which another sales consultant will sell a vehicle before a deposit can be placed or a transaction is finalized. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We will take your feedback and see how we can prevent issues like this from happening in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and we are here if you are in need of any future assistance.

Hyundai Azera

by from Saint Clairsville, Ohio |

My wife, my 2 sons and I went to Straub to buy a new car. We decided on a 2011 hyundai Azera. A month later, we took it up to get an oil change, and get a new key made (They only gave us 1, and no user Manual either!), they gave us the key, but they didn't register it! When I turn the key, the car just cranks... And when we bought the car, the gas light was on. They tok the car to Sheetz to get some gas in it. They put probably $10 or $15 in it. It went from on E, to just below a quarter of a tank. I am extreamly happy with the buying process of this dealer, but am VERY dissapointed with how much they care about the customer... What i'm trying to say is that once they have your money, they don't give a crap anymore!

January 10, 2013

grimmdaddy66 - I apologize for the length of time it has taken us to respond to your review. We at Straub Automotive strive to provide a wonderful car buying experience to our customers and by your comments it appears that we have fallen short of our expectations. By now I hope that all of your issues have been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to contact us at your convenience to discuss any concerns you may still have outstanding. Thank you again for you feedback. We will use this information to improve our processes so that we do not have issues like this in the future.

Very Helpful!!

by from Wheeling, WV |

Straub Honda is a wonderful place to buy a car. I brought my car in for some routine service when they discovered some major problems with my car. Rather than spend hundreds of dollars on my old car, I decided to lease a new Honda. They gave me a fair trade-in and I drove off with a lower payment than I had before! I highly recommend Straub to everyone I know!

January 7, 2013

Thank you for the kind words - We're glad to be able to help!