Criswell Honda

Used 866-628-9067
Service 877-492-3757

Best experience

by from Germantown, MD |

We were referred to Dominique Vattuone by a neighbor. From the moment we started working with Dominique, he treated us like family. We purchased a new Honda Civic and could not be happier with the service we received from him. He made sure all of our needs were met. I have already referred him to several other friends looking for new cars. We will definitely see Dominique for our next purchase. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great service

by from Guntersville AL |

good service Carmela is the best. She came on her day off without us asking her to just to sell us a car, it was a long process but in the end it was easy

Terrible Experience

by from Rockville, MD |

This review applies specifically to the negotiation process for the MSRP of the vehicle. The first day I came in, I was greeted by a very cordial and respectful salesman. We sat down to speak about prices. Went back and forth about what I wanted/didn't want on my car and ultimately received a final offer from him. I told him I would go home and think about it, but that I would come back and look for him the next day and tell him my decision. I come back the next day, and to my surprise, I was told at first that the salesman that had helped me the day before wasn't working there any more. They then proceeded to assigning me a new salesman. I told him the final price that was given to me the day before, and he stated that the salesman had been possibly fired because he gave me that deal and that they could not hold that price any more. I tried to be understanding, but it took me almost two hours to get the price back anywhere near what they had said the day before. This was after I offered my current car as a trade in and got a special discount as a college student. As the negotiations proceeded, the salesman at different points attacked my integrity. He would state things like, "you don't trust anyone do you" and "you seem to have a hard time trusting people" as well as other comments meant to highlight the fact that I was skeptical about the way they had changed the price on me as well as the salesman. I thought this might be the end of my struggle buying the car, but it wasn't. At this point, you might be wondering why I didn't just walk out and buy the car somewhere else? Reason being, I had planned a trip to the Poconos that weekend and urgently needed a car given I did not believe my current car would allow me to get there. The hotel was payed, the next day was New Year's and after so much time invested, I felt like I needed to close the deal-- and that's what I did. The finance department was excellent, but at this point you could feel the anger and frustration boiling up inside my salesman for keeping him there so long. Ultimately, he did not adequately show me how to even use certain features in the car, rushed me to get out of the lot, and even though he previously said the manager would have prepared a token of gratitude for my purchase, did not follow up with his word. What stuck with me the most was the fact that when I asked him if I could take a picture of the car I was trading in, given this was my first car and had it all throughout college, he bluntly said "do whatever ____ you want... I'm moving it anyways". Oh, and I almost forgot, part of the deal signed also mentioned they would call me to install the rails and cross bars for my CRV. It's been almost three weeks, and I have not received word about it. When I e-mailed them, my salesman stated they were out of stock and doubted they would have some any time soon... Do not go to this dealership if you wish to buy a car. I guess, to not be so vague, be very careful of their sales tactics as well as your salesman.

Great Deal!

by from Germantown, MD |

They gave a good deal, we love the Honda Civic Hybrid, and everyone was great to work with. I would recommend the dealership. Go buy a car from them. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Professional

by from Germantown, MD |

We recently Leased a Honda Accord from Kevin. He is a true professional and very pleasant to deal with. If you want a pleasant car buying experience I would not think twice and go to Criswell and see Kevin. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Excellent!

by from Germantown, MD |

Criswell has once again gotten our business after much searching. We highly recommend them and especially Gabriel Jackson and the sales manager who we felt worked to get us the best car for us and the best pricing. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Cory auto sales

by from depew, ny |

Horrible experience, they will do anything to get u in a car. I bought a 99 BMW, 3 days later got a flat so I went to put the spare on and it didn't fit the car! The facilities were gross and I had nothing but problems with the car.

Great buying experience

by from elma ny |

Bought a used 2007 Chevy Silverado from Park View Auto in Elma. I was very satisfied with the customer service. I would go back

Excellent

by from Germantown, MD |

I had the best dealership experience I have had. He was friendly and honest. Previous dealerships and salesmen have made me uncomfortable and skeptical of almost everything they say. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Refuse to honor price quote. Rude sales people.

by from Clarksville, Maryland |

I was provided a written and verbal price guarantee from the internet sales manager. I was also told that he could only make the deal this weekend so I set up a time to be at the dealership at 12:00 noon. I did inform the manager that I was driving 40 miles and only because of his commitment. On reaching the dealership I was told that the internet sales manager was not there. We waited for 15 minutes and then were asked to work with another sales person. We did the requisite test drive and all. From there it went downhill. Ignoring all our previous discussions, we were asked to start from scratch. I showed them the e-mail and the voice mail from the internet sales manager at Criswell and a competitors quote. After a couple of back and forth, another sales manager came up to say he would not honor the price quote. He said he knew all the dealers in Maryland and we would never get a deal like we were asking for. What this gentleman forgot was I have two other price quotes. I went to another dealer who was happy to honor his price (only $200 more) and we drove out with a brand new car. Criswell should understand that while there may not be a legal recourse for their fraudulent actions, an educated consumer will prefer to shop elsewhere than submit to this type of rude unprofessional behavior.