Criswell Honda

Used 866-628-9067
Service 877-492-3757

Great experience!

by from Germantown, MD |

I found the experience very good. John Hicks who was my primary sales person was patient and never tried to put any pressure on me. He was patient and provided answers to all my questions. All the others who supported my purchase Kevin Ferguson, Esteban and Victor were also courteous and provided very good service and made my experience a very good one. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Great experience!

by from Germantown, MD |

It was great experience to work with Danny. He is so nice and guided me to choose right decision to buy a car. I am willing to recommend him to my friends and families. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Happy Customer!

by from Germantown, MD |

I recently purchased a 2012 Honda Accord from Esteban and wanted to trade it in for a 2013 and Esteban made me a "happy customer" by giving me the most for my trade and giving me the best price on a new 2013. He listened to my concerns and acted appropriately and has made me a life time customer... --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Awesome!

by from Germantown, MD |

All I have to say is that Dominique is like family now, he is a great friend and an awesome sales advisor in the automobile industry. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Best Place1

by from Germantown, MD |

David Ki and David Son were the best people I had the pleasure of meeting. They were professional and keenly aware of all of my needs.

Extremely Helpful!

by from Germantown, MD |

I had a great experience while I purchase the Honda Odyssey EXL. Jamie gave me the best service and helped me and my wife select the right car we are really happy to own. --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

Professor S.I Huggins

by from Plainfield,NJ |

Was Shopping for a BMW 7 series, Drove pass Killer Carz on route 22 in North Plainfield and saw a black one that caught my attention. Stopped in on my lunch break, test drove it, checked the numbers, was given a outrageously magnificent price. I was in the 7 series and on my way home by 6pm Thank you guys excellent service.

Phenomenal!

by from Germantown, MD |

Dominique did a phenomenal job...discussed details before I arrived, including price, and he had everything ready to go when I arrived. Got me out as quick as possible. -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Criswell Honda, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer from Criswell Honda.

Excellent!

by from Germantown, MD |

Loved working with Andy. He isn't the typical car salesman which is nice...not pushy at all! Very friendly, great customer service. We have purchased 3 cars in our family from him and will continue to do so in the future! -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of Criswell Honda, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer from Criswell Honda.

Stress Free

by from Germantown, MD |

Having to buy a car can be stressful but my experience was very pleasant and stress free. Dominique put me at ease. He is a very nice and funny person. Anyone looking for Honda I recommend Dominique Vattuone.