Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Dr., Germantown, MD 20874

New 866-457-5124 New 866-457-5124
Used 866-628-9067 Used 866-628-9067
Service 877-492-3757 Service 877-492-3757

We listen and you matter, because We're Driven by YOU!

No pressure

by from Gaithersburg,MD |

The dealership is very clean, large enough and a very comfortable place. It was very easy to work with Amine. Everything was clear, no rush, no pressure. Thanks you!

A truly weird experience.

by from Frederick, MD |

I purchased a 2007 Honda Civic from Criswell on the advice of coworkers who had purchased vehicles from them in the past. They're conveniently located (about a mile away from my office). I was bargain shopping and had a few lower offers from neighboring Honda Dealers but again I was drawn by the proximity of the dealership. The dealer I dealt with I would hardly characterize as friendly in fact I could hardly believe he was a salesman. He never made eye contact during the entire transaction. After the sale I would see him during service appointments, he would avoid me like the plague never once asking me . The service department was competent and the facility itself was immaculate. I must say I've never really cared for Honda dealers. Their cars are popular so you get the feeling that they could care less if you buy from them or not. Now that Hyundais are gaining ground on them maybe that attitudes will change.