Lovering Volvo Nashua

180 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060

New 888-418-2887 New888-418-2887
Used 877-799-2079 Used877-799-2079
Service 866-291-2671 Service 866-291-2671

Lovering Volvo. Cars you love from people you trust.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from North Andover, MA |

Wonderful, comfortable, no-pressure car buying experience. Anita Davidson and Joseph Rhodes were extremely pleasant to deal with. Excellent communication throughout the process. Would highly recommend!

April 29, 2016

A.V., Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for your kind words. We strive to make every experience as easy and fun as possible. I'm glad Anita and Joseph provided you with great customer service, and I will be sure to pass along your feedback. Thanks again and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. Regards, Dan Carlen General Sales Manager

A no pressure purchase

by from Concord, MA |

I think the fact that I drive up to Nashua from Massachusetts says a lot about Lovering. I traded in my 2005 XC-70 (also bought from Lovering) for a 2016 XC-70. The buying process was straightforward with all discounts given right up front so there was no haggling about price. They listened to what I wanted and there was no pressure to buy any additional options. There was none of that creepy feeling that I get when going to some other dealers.

March 30, 2016

Hello Bob, Thank you for your review and for your kind words. Our goal at Lovering is to make every customer experience an out-of-this-world one. I'm happy to hear our Nashua team is taking this to heart and made your buying experience easy. Enjoy your new XC70 and we look forward to seeing you again! Thank you again and please feel free to reach out directly if you have any additional comments. Kind Regards, Dan Carlen General Sales Manager 603-689-1843

My car was taken in right on time.

by from Hollis |

This is my third Volvo and I have always had good service from Lovering Volvo.

May 21, 2016

Rita D, Thank you for your review and for your great feedback. At Lovering, our goal is to provide an out-of-this-world customer experience regardless of the reason for their visit. I'm glad our service team is living up this mantra and is maintaining your Volvo well. I will pass along your feedback and I look forward to your next service visit. Thanks again and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other concerns or questions. Best, John Chaput Service & Parts Director

A quality vehicle and a good price

by from Windham, NH |

In looking for a preowned Volvo to replace my ancient Volvo XC70, I stopped at Lovering Volvo last. The sales staff did not pressure me in any way, and we easily agreed on a fair price for the Volvo I purchased. Processing the paperwork was fast, and I was treated with respect. I appreciated the full tank of gas, the bouquet of flowers and the follow-up call a few days later. Classy. I highly recommend Lovering Volvo.

May 21, 2016

emmakathryn, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for your kind words. We strive to make every experience as easy and fun as possible. I'm glad our sales team did not pressure you and made your purchase experience easy. Thanks again and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. Regards, Dan Carlen General Sales Manager

Excellent Team - Highest Recommendation

by from Falmouth, MA |

The experience with Lovering Volvo was top notch. From the friendliness of my first inquiry, through the test drive, purchasing, and demonstration of features everything ran as smoothly as possible. This is attributed to the diligence and compassion evident in the entire team. I highly recommend Lovering Volvo and will urge family and friends to visit this facility when considering a purchase/lease in the future. Special thanks to Daniel, Jeremy, Anita, Jackie for making the car buying process such an enjoyable one! I drove off the lot knowing what services have been extended and feel comfortable reaching out as needed with anything in the future. Could not have asked for a better experience!

January 14, 2016

Hi Sasha, Thank you for your review and for your kind words. Our goal at Lovering is to make every customer experience an out-of-this-world one. I'm glad our Nashua Sales team is living up to this mantra, and I will pass along your praise. I'm sure you will enjoy your Volvo for years to come, and we look forward to seeing you again! Thank you again and please feel free to reach out directly if you have any additional comments. Kind Regards, Dan Carlen General Sales Manager 603-689-1843

Jeremy is terrific

by from Nashua NH |

I knew I wanted another XC 70, but being open minded to the choices out there in the car buying world, I explored other options. Nothing compared, so I headed to Lovering Volvo, where Jeremy was so sweet and kind, traded in my 2002 "Dinosaur" XC 70 with 200,000+ miles for a brand new XC 70 I know I will have for years to come.

November 7, 2015

Hello Karen, Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words. I'm glad to hear Jeremy is living our mantra, which it to provide customers with an out-of-this-world experience. I'm confident you'll get another 200,000 miles out of your new XC70! Again, I appreciate your feedback. Thank you again and please let me know if you have any additional comments or concerns. Kind Regards, Ricky Lovering Operations Manager

Excellent buyer experience

by from Melrose, MA |

We recently purchased a '15 S60 from Lovering after visiting 2 other Volvo dealers in Mass as well as other dealers. Our buying experience here was by far the most pleasant. Nothing wrong with the other dealers, they were all good, it was just that by comparison Lovering was better. We were especially impressed by our sales person, Jeremy Hicks who is extremely professional and a genuinely friendly person. He was patient through out the process and made sure we were comfortable with the our selection (he brought up the car from another dealer). And we feel we got a very fair price with none of the usual haggling or sales pressure. Plus, we love the car.

October 5, 2015

Hello Ed and Wendy, Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind words. We're glad to hear Jeremy provided excellent service and you were happy with your experience. We strive to set ourselves apart from other dealers by ensuring every customer experience is out-of-this-world. We're looking forward to continue helping you with your vehicle needs. Again, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you again and please let me know if you have any additional comments or concerns. Kind Regards, Ricky Lovering Operations Manager

Third time around

by from Hollis, NH |

I recently purchased my third Volvo. I was in a serious accident with my SX60 and it was totalled. However, I walked away with minimal injuries. Nothing life threatening thanks to all the safety features and air bags. I really did like my SX 60 but this time around i decided on a sedan, the S80. It definitely is a an easy car to enjoy driving and had many of the same features as the SX 60 as well as some enhancements. The car I wanted was already on the lot which I liked since I was unable at first to get out to look at new ones. My initial contact was with Ricky Lovering and he brought in Jeremy HIcks who had helped with my previous purchase. Jeremy was very professional and knowledgeable about the car and we took a test drive. I had done some previous research on the vehicle, so I knew it was the one I wanted. I picked it up the same afternoon all ready to go. Lovering Volvo is a good place to look for a car. The staff are well trained and you get an honest price.

Purchased a Honda Odessey

by from Merrimack, NH |

Overall, we had a great experience. We were in and out of the dealership in what felt like record time. The negotiation process was quick as the vehicle we purchased was well within fair market value and we were offered a great price for our trade in. The facility itself was a little outdated, but to be honest, it doesn't really matter since it doesn't impact the car I'm driving. My only "complaint" would be the quality in which the car was turned over to me in. There was still food caked into compartments from the previous owner, the windows weren't washed all the way and the window wipers are in dire need of replacement. Otherwise, we had a great experience and my family felt very welcomed in the facility by all persons we came across.

January 4, 2015

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for sharing this feedback about your recent experience at our store. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience and that your engagement with the entire Lovering team was a pleasurable one. We apologize that your car wasn't cleaned the way it should have been when you picked it up. Anita may have already contacted you or she will be in the near future about bringing your vehicle back for a head to toe complimentary cleaning. Again, we appreciate your feedback, as it is vital to our success in making every experience you have with our dealership an out-of-this-world experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Anita or any of our Lovering team members if any questions or concerns should arise in the future. We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle and Happy New Year to you and your family. Sincerely, Rick Lovering General Sales Manager

David Ricard

by from Westfrod, Ma |

I have leased 6 cars from Lovering Volvo. They are the nicest people to deal with. They serviced all of the cars and they have treated me with the utmost respect. I can't imagine dealing with any other dealer. Thats what keeps me coming back. Thank you Rick. Your dealership is the best.

January 18, 2015

Hi David, Thank you so much for your kind words and your continued business with us here in our Nashua store. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me or anyone on the Lovering team in the future and we look forward to seeing you soon! Sincerely, Ricky Lovering Operations Manager.