Lovering Volvo Nashua

Lovering Volvo Nashua

180 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060

New 888-418-2887
Used 877-799-2079

Lovering Volvo. Cars you love from people you trust.

Lovering Vovlo of Nashua - Outstanding

by from Hudson, NH |

Always wanted a Volvo and finally decided to start shopping. At the first dealership, the salesman did not seem interested in answering our questions. Then - we went to Lovering. Salesman was personable, answered our questions but more importantly when he was not certain, he told us so and asked another to be sure. When our car came in, there was a problem and the dealership went out of their way to address the issue. They are honest, knowledgeable and I will refer friends and family to them.

Lovering Volvo was the best experience

by from Hampton Beach, NH |

Everyone advised me to buy my Volvo at a Lovering dealership, and they were right! I was completely satisfied with the experience! I would highly recommend for everyone to purchase their vehicle there!

Lovering Volvo Nashua responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Hi Dr. Anni, Thank you very much for your kind review. We always appreciate receiving feedback from our customers. It's our goal to make the vehicle purchasing process as easy and enjoyable as possible, and we are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all. Kind Regards, Rick Lovering General Sales Manager

Friendly and knowledgeable customer service

by from Boiling Springs, SC |

While searching for a very specific pre-owned Volvo I had the pleasure of dealing with Lovering Volvo's Heather Gilman. She exhibited a professional manner and knowledge, with no pushy attitude. Heather answered all my questions and followed up to see how my search was progressing. Even when it became apparent that I had found the elusive XC-70 T6 at another dealer she remained an honest resource regarding Volvo information. My experience in discussing Volvo's with her was pleasant and refreshingly honest.

Lovering Volvo Nashua responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Hello XC-70T6, Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I will pass along your message to Heather. It's our goal to provide current and potential customers with as much information as possible to make the buying process easy and enjoyable. Enjoy your new XC70 and please do not hesitate to reach out to Heather or anyone on our team if you need anything at all in the future! Kind Regards, Vanessa Lovering Marketing Manager

Service Department

by from Nashua, NH |

I brought my XC90 in for the 65,000 service. I was happy with every aspect of the service.

Super place for Car to be Serviced!

by from Moultonboro, NH |

Reliable, efficient, very accommodating - an excellent service experience. I certainly would happily refer friends to Lovering Volvo! Everyone at Lovering is extremely pleasant!

Great service

by from Andover, MA |

Facility is very clean, staff is extremely accommodating. Had 15,000 mile service and car looks great.

Postive service experience at a dealership

by from Nashua, NH |

I recently puchased a volvo far from my house and wanted to get it repaired and inspected. Lovering Volvo (close to home) was able to inspect my car and perform the needed repair for (surprisingly) less than I expected. As a long time customer of a private mechanic I have to say that this was one of the more positive dealer repairs I've experienced.

Great service.

by from Nashua nh |

The staff took great care of me and my xc90. I appreciate the loaner vehicle. Staff was knowledgeable and kind. Thanks again