Robert Horne Ford

3400 S Tomahawk Rd, Apache Junction, AZ 85119

New 866-298-6894
Used 866-419-3378
Service 866-780-8016

Robert Horne Ford The store that saves you more.

Recent Lease Purchase

by from Mesa, AZ |

I recently leased a new Fusion from Robert Horne and I am very happy with the experience. It was quick, I didn't have to sit and haggle for hours as the pricing up front and honest. The dealership was clean and the staff was friendly. I would recommend this dealer to any of my friends and have already done so. Thanks Robert Horne!

Friendly, but impatient at times

by from Queen Creek, AZ |

I went to this dealer to buy a new car because it is closest to me, and I initially worked with a man named Gibson, with whom I talked with extensively about a new Ford. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I left the dealer at that point to think about what I wanted to purchase. Several days later, the manager, Josh, called me to say he wanted to earn my business, saying he would do anything to get me into a new car. We set up an appointment the next day, and when I showed up, I was told he was 'busy.' So I talked to Joe in sales, and I felt he very was impatient with me. He would roll his eyes and talk loudly about how frustrating I was. He also said that customers don't know anything about buying a car. I wanted to get up and leave several times. When I needed more clarification about something, another man came out and not only was much friendlier, but was much more understanding about the buying process and had answers to some of my concerns. I ended up purchasing the Ford Edge, and I'm very happy with it. Ultimately, the sales staff needs to be aware that yes, maybe some people don't know how to buy a car, but that is no reason to be impatient and dismissive with them. Try educating the buyer, instead of rolling the eyes. By the time I was ready to drive the car off the lot, Josh came outside and said this to me, "I bet you're used to getting what you want." It was not a question; it was a judgement he made knowing me for about 5 minutes. The salespeople are there to sell cars, not make judgements about the customers who come in to buy cars. If not for those customers, they would all be out of jobs. Get smart...or get out, Horne Ford, because you can do better.

Very Friendly and up front

by from Gold canyon, Az |

The guys here were pleasant to deal with and believe it or not - honest and up front regarding our situation. We have been to other local ford dealers and did not get anywhere near the good feeling or experience we had with Robert Horne. I recommend them to anyone.

Great Experience!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I went in knowing exactly what I wanted, how much I was willing to spend and how much time I had to get it all done. The guys at Robert Horne Ford were amazing. They respected my time and my budget and had me in and out with a great deal in no time at all. The only warning I'll give that applies to all dealerships in general is that the little paper that they want you to fill out with all your personal info is called the Patriot Act - regardless of what they try to tell you it's not required period - it's just a way for them to run your credit. So other than that everything went extremely smooth and I will recommend this place to anyone who needs a new car : D

2014 Ford Escape Titanium Purchase Review

by from San Tan Valley, AZ |

We purchased a new 2014 Ford Escape Titanium from Horne Ford on 6/11/14. The purchase process went very well as we worked with Costco for the purchase price. Our trade was valued fairly, I believe. And all went well. The salesman was Corey Royal, he is probably one of the most pleasant people I've ever worked with on a vehicle sale. And we have bought our share (and then some!) of cars and trucks. Truly nice guy. He parked our two vehicles of choice side-by-side so we could compare interior size and comfort and then we test-drove both. Also,he was the first salesman out of the dealership to meet and greet us on a very hot Arizona afternoon....on two occasions. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Our Escape was absolutely spotless when we picked it up..very impressed. The only negative about the whole purchase, is that in the financing/document part of the purchase, we chose to go with the dealer-arraigned financing, but neither my wife or I can remember being shown the interest rate on the loan. It turned out to be a littler higher than expected (in all fairness actually decent), but our own Credit Union can beat it by quite a bit. So we will switch to our own financing ASAP. On a side note...we have had our other Ford vehicles to this dealership for service/warranty/recall work and had nothing but the best results.

Highly Recommend Horne Ford and Les Torpin

by from Mesa, AZ |

I bought an 2009 Ford F150 that I saw on Cars.com. My whole experience was very good and highly recommended

Highly Recommend Horne Ford and Les Torpin

by from Gold Canyon, AZ |

Researched via internet and was contacted by Les Torpin. I made an appointment with him for the day following and sent him a description of what I wanted - and did NOT want. When I walked in, there were no sales people on the floor! Most dealerships had "vultures" massed outside in front of the door just waiting to attack their prey! Not here! I was very pleasantly surprised by that! I went to the counter and asked for Les who came out and we discussed what I wanted. He got a couple of window stickers to show me. I chose the first one (a white Focus SE 5-dr). He got the keys and we went for a drive. Came back and was explained the dealer options and financial options in an easy to understand way - no hocus/pocus here. I chose what I wanted, traded in my 2001 Focus with "a quarter of a million miles on it" - as they put it, but received a very fair trade in and saved me the trouble of doing something else with it. With financing agreed, I walked out of Horne Ford with the keys to my new Focus - a very happy and very satisfied man. If I outlive this car, I will be back here for another! BTW, taxes in AJ are a LOT less than in rest of the valley!

Our purchase at Robert Horne Ford

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

We purchased a 2014 Ford Escape on Saturday, May 3rd at Robert Horne Ford. We worked with Les Torpin, Internet Sales Manager and had a wonderful experience! From start to finish, everything went smoothly and just as Les told us it would. We would highly recommend Les and Robert Horne Ford for your next vehicle purchase.

New car purchase

by from Apach Junction, AZ |

A very pleasant experience with Rick Powers at Robert Horne Ford. No high pressure, no back and forth with the manager, not an all day affair. They answered all of my questions and it was an overall great experience. Thanks.

Robert Horne Ford Deliverd what others couldn't.

by from Strawberry, AZ |

Searched dealer inventories all over Arizona and talked to sales reps trying to buy a base equipted 2014 Ford Fiesta ST in the color I wanted. The only offers I got were for models fully equipted with most every option I didn't want, in what I consider a gaudy racing color. Even these cars were far and few between, in what seems to be a limited production brand boosting technique used sucessfully by european performance car builders, and a few in the U.S. (Corvette, Camaro). I was about to give up the search when I found myself talking to Greg Pope at Robert Horne Ford, who, like the others said he could find the car I wanted, but didn't try to sell me something else. Yeah sure says I, go ahead, feeling confident he couldn't do it, but in less than 24 hours he found the exact the car I was looking for. Long story short, after a quick and easy buying experience and taking advantage of the cash back and zero interest financing from Ford Credit, (It's real!), that Fiesta ST jewel is now sitting in my garage. If I'm right about this car, it will be as much as an investment as it is the most fun you can have on four wheels at any price. Would I recomend this dealer to friends looking to buy a Ford? You betcha. I just did!