9th Ave. Automotive

9th Ave. Automotive

6521 N. 9th Ave., Pensacola, FL 32504

Used 866-515-9366

Let me find your next automobile.

poor overall

by from florida |

In good faith we bought a car in this car lot. We took the car for mechanical inspection and they told us that the brakes rotors were bad, when we told that to the dealer owner he pick up the phone and called the place, we assume he did, probably didn't and told us they were fine. We trusted the guy. We didn't notice that the dashboard was melted until after we bought the car, we told them and his excuse was that they didn't notice it neither. They detailed the car to make it look good, but they said they didn't notice that. a big melt that when you put your hand get stock. Any body who clean a dashboard will notice that. The rotors need work, we have to fix it now. We bought an extended guaranty which he told us cover bumper to bumper, the car has so many wrong things that are not even cover by them, we had the car in the shop for 3 days and the guaranty never returned the call to the manufacture dealership of the car.. We canceled and they sent us a refund through him, he gave us a check $300.00 short of the amount that we were suppose to received. His excuse that it was a fee he charge and that he told us verbally. I have the contract, I would never buy a guaranty were I have to pay a fee to get it. All he told us flat that it was good we get it because he was going to get commission on it. Everything has been nothing but lies since the moment we walk in that car lot. We are stock with a car that need more than $6000.00 repair. When we bought it he not even had the courtesy to put one gallon of gasoline for us to get home, I mention it to him but he let us go empty, we had to stop in the first gas station or we would it run out of gasoline. There is no way to reason with this person, he will have an excuse for everything. We learn our lesson, and I hope this will help you to watch out when you buy a use car and where you buy it. Next time I will make sure will be a certify dealership, where I have a guaranty backing up what they are selling. This car was not chip and did not get any discount neither..

not trustworthy

by from pace, Fl |

This Guy only wants a sale. If something is wrong With your car, he will only patch it.

very clean cars

by from gulf breeze, fl |

this was a very easy and the car bought was very clean. I will always buy my cars at 9th avenue automotive..