Antwerpen Nissan

12451 Auto Drive, Clarksville, MD 21029

love my 13

by from baltimore.md |

Wanting. Let me leave wit out gettin my car n low Apr rate

AWESOME SERVICE

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was very pleased with the service from start to finish! It didn't take long and I drove away very satisfied. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle by a company that cares.

I love these guys

by from Baltimore Md |

Great Guys, Good Experience. I will not go anywhere else.

cars review

by from Randallstown, MD. |

This was my first time getting a new car the customer service was great and everyone was willing to help even done it was on a late Sunday evening, everyone was still eager to help even that late.

Great Service, Great Price

by from Lutherville, MD |

I had a great customer service experience with Antwerpen in Clarksville, MD. They were able to be patient as I went through the negotiation process and in the end they held true to their word and beat the competitor?s price. When I went to conduct business at their location I was greeted by everyone when they walked through the door and was assisted right away. I had my pregnant wife with me and they made sure she was as comfortable as possible. They did everything I asked and they held true to everything we discussed over the phone. I do recommend speaking with Mike or Jeff as those were the salesman I interacted with the most. It has been a month since I bought this car and they held true to their word to follow-up with me to make sure everything is going well and to remember that they are here if I need anything.

Mike is Great....Finance Dept No 1

by from Germantown Md |

Quick casual ....no pressure helpful........Great all around....Best Customer service

Best Service Quick work with you....no pressure

by from Germantown, Md |

Mike was great .....finance got a good rate .....got the car I wanted...Excellent service

A Great Buying Experience

by from Gaithersburg MD |

From the beginning to the end, I have been extremely impressed by Antwerpen Nissan Dealership. Very professional and not gimmicky in its sales approach. They did not try to beat me over my head to get me to buy and they respected my time, which is very rare in that business! Their follow up is exemplary and you feel like you made a good decision without the buyers remorse syndrome. I recommend this dealership to anyone and I look forward to my next purchase from it. Don Dillingham 3/28/14

Great experience!!!

by from Reisterstown |

Salesman was extremely helpful and even gave me a tour of the facility. Lots of inventory at great prices. Friendly staff. Great experience.

over all reveiw of purchase

by from Glenwood , Maryland |

I was met by a friendly staff and directed to a sale person very knowledgeable in the GTR that I was interested in purchasing. Both Mike and Scott were very professional in there negotiation of the purchase and delivery of the car. Very happy with all aspects of the purchase and delivery process. Also the F&I guy made paying for the car a breeze and did not try to do and high pressure sales job on any extras. Thanks to all. Dan