Boston Foreign Motor

521 Cambridge St, Allston, MA 02134

Used 888-722-6103 Used888-722-6103

Imagine PREMIUM LUXURY Pre-Owned at WHOLESALE PRICES!

Excellent Service! Great cars

by from Boston MA |

Great Service, good car. Bought an Audi A4 from them. Love the car. Wesley's service was amazing and helped me to get a good car at a great price.

Auto purchase

by from Norwell, MA |

Very nice. Bought a car. Easy to work with. No scams, no run around.

Autos Purchase, Auto Simplicity!

by from Houston TX |

As stated in my header, Boston Foreign Motor made my vehicle purchase experience absolutely facile. I live in Houston TX and traveled to Boston for a car deal! I have my fair share of the classic car salesman experience also the bureaucracy and red-tapism involved in buying cars from so called huge dealerships, these were completely eliminated as the process was more straight forward and transparent at Boston Foreign Motor. It didn't feel like I was being hustled at all and everything was about absolutely on terms and prerogrative. Their cars are really clean and defect free - I know because I'm currently enjoying my 2014 yet looking/driving 2016 Mercedes E350. They mainly stock cars with low mileage and when the miles are high the cars still look as sharp as a needle! You should definitely check this dealer out if you want a simplified hustle free and quality car buying experience. Boston Foreign Motors means CRUISE CONTROL when buying your next car!

Great service

by from Boston, MA |

Great sales process. I was able to trade in my used car for another used vehicle and the sales rep Bobby made it possible for that to happen in the same day. Great service. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

Great car, great price, great service

by from Wellesley MA |

I have bought six used late model European autos in the last 15 years, and the process at Boston Foreign Motors was by far the best. No waiting games. Financing was surprisingly fast and painless. The low overheads mean better prices - I paid $2K less here for the same model/year/mileage at a dealer with its own barista. Wesley was very helpful, and he even filled up the tank the day we picked up the car - other dealers NEVER filled up the tank for me.

Honest, Courteous & Genuine

by from Palm Bay, Florida |

My husband & I were in the market for a new vehicle....whenever we are in the market for a new vehicle I get a little nervous about dealing with car salesmen. To be quite honest, I cannot stand dealing with car salesmen. HOWEVER, my husband had been speaking to a few salesmen at various different dealers. We received the same sales pitch from most of them, but Bobby at Boston Foreign Motors was different. From the beginning he was very upfront and honest with us. He really attempted to work with the budget we had and made every effort to make the process pain free. Ultimately we ended up purchasing a 2013 Audi A4 from him, and I can say that I have never been so comfortable writing a check to a dealership in my life. When we left I was at peace with our purchase and I believe it mostly had to do with the honesty and genuineness of Bobby throughout the entire process. In addition, we had an extenuating circumstance and we were leaving the state for business purposes so we could not register the vehicle there. They went above and beyond and found a shipper and shipped the vehicle down to Florida for us. This relieved more stress from us then I think they even realize. They are definitely men of their word and from my personal experiences with car salesmen, I have not experienced that often, if ever, prior to doing business with Bobby at Boston Foreign Motors. My husband & I are sincerely grateful for all of the help, the assistance, the honesty and the courtesy that we received from Bobby. This purchase was by far made easier because of his customer service. I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend this company to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Bobby!

Great Cars Great People

by from Assonet MA |

Bought my 2nd B M W from Ali and Sean and the experience could not have been better. I was treated like a friend and all went smoothly from start to finish. I recommend to everyone looking for a quality upscale vehicle to give these guy a shot, you will not be disappointed, Great Place. Peter G Assonet, MA

Great car, good service

by from Boston |

PROS: I bought a 2012 Porsche Cayenne for the best available price with the right color combination, low mileage, and condition. Bobby was very helpful and easy to work with, he has a great personality, and showed me and my wife all the feature the car offered. He has driven Porsche Cayennes in the past, so he knew the vehicle very well. Even at our departure, we were looking for restaurants, and he kindly suggested a couple of nearby great options, very nice guy. I love my new Cayenne and can't wait to take it on many trips with my family. CONS: My suggestion is that if you have a trade-in, the best thing is to sell it yourself. I traded in a 2002 Mercedes Benz C-Class wagon, which currently sells from $4,500 to $7,500, and I only got $2,000 for it. I had a suspicion coming in, but wanted to make sure I got the Cayenne before someone else did since I had been looking for the perfect one for 18 months, and couldn't drive back home with two cars and no tags on one of them. Because of the convenience of not having to deal with selling it myself, I lost at least a couple of grand. I also understand they have to sell it to another dealer and everyone needs to make a little money, but it still hurts regardless. SUMMARY: I'm very happy with my decision, and highly recommend this dealership and Bobby to anyone considering buying a car from them. I drove four hours each way from NYC and spent the night in a hotel to make the deal, and would gladly do it again if I had to do it all over.

Very good dealership for used high cars

by from Hampton, NH |

A very good dealership to work with. I got a great deal on a used Audi A6. I had an issue with the car shortly after I bought it (no fault of the dealership) and the general manager of the dealership resolved the issue quickly with no headaches. I would buy another car from this dealership.

A great dealership with great people...

by from Hamilton, MA |

... especially Bob, who chose to spend the time with me to find the right car at the right price. He's both professional and courteous. Car was beautifully prepped and ready for me test drive, and the team at Boston Foreign Motor were sensitive to me driving over an hour to see the car. The process moved along quickly and they had me driving out with my car that afternoon. Thank you Bob!