Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor

521 Cambridge St, Allston, MA 02134

Used 888-722-6103

Imagine PREMIUM LUXURY Pre-Owned at WHOLESALE PRICES!

Outstanding Experience

by from Wakefield, MA |

I was in the market for a 2013 Black Audi Q5. I found one online at Boston Foreign Motor. When I arrived I met with Milad and he provided me with all the information that I needed to know about the car and answered all of my questions. I took it for a test drive and fell in love with the car. The car was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Milad and his team were very professional and made my car buying process hassle free. He took care of everything from finalizing my trade to getting my car registered, detailed and ready for me to drive home. I would highly recommend Milad and the Boston Foreign Team to anyone. They treat you like family and make your car buying experience one to remember!!!!

My Sweet Ride

by from Medfield, Mass |

I recently purchased a 2011 Infiniti G37x Coupe from Boston Foreign Motors. I am pleased to say that I am very happy with my decision in choosing Boston Foreign Motors. I had previously shopped at two other dealerships in the Boston area for a similar vehicle and neither could compare to the level of salesman honesty, quality of automobile and price as I found at Boston Foreign Motors. I am especially very happy with the level of service provided by my sales associate Jacob Derosia. Jacob was helpful in every way in assisting me with my purchase. Jacob is a straight shooter, polite and down to earth with none of the high pressured sales tactics one might encounter at other automobile dealerships. Jacob even went the extra mile by working on his day off to get the insurance paperwork done and car registration taken care of so that I did not have to wait long at all to be driving my sweet ride. Jacob and his team made everything happen for me within just a short couple of days. Boston Foreign Motors was also very good at helping me to secure a car loan at the best rate. I never thought that buying a car could be so easy and hassle free. I plan to hold onto this new vehicle for a long time, but when I am ready for a new car, I will definitely go to Boston Foreign Motors first and not waste any time at other dealerships. I would highly recommend all of my friends to shop at Boston Foreign Motors. -Thank you! Dale Jolliffe Medfield, MA

Quick and painless

by from Boston, ma |

At first glance due to how small the place looks, I would have never thought to stop here. Decided to give it chance which I'm glad I did. Sales person(Won) that I worked with on the purchasing my 2012 Audi A4 was very friendly and not pushy like other sales persons I've came in counter with at other dealerships. Everything was shown during the process of purchase, carfax, service records that they had when they got the car down to the final checkup/maintenance performed from the Audi dealership itself which was a great peace of mind. It was a pleasure doing business and plan on revisiting in the future when looking for another vehicle.

Prompt replies and good advice.

by from Kentville , Nova Scotia, Canada |

I found a vehicle on their site and was making plans to purchase, I was dealing with Won Chai, who was very helpful. I had to postpone my dealings due to a death of a friend and when I got back in touch the vehicle was sold, not their fault. Won is doing his best to find me another vehicle. I have been very pleased with the process.

Great Experience

by from Hingham, MA |

First time buying from a dealership and I was scared of buying a car that wasn't as great as it looked. Sean answered all of my questions and was patient with the extra time I took to commit to the sale of the car. He knew a lot about the Infiniti I was buying and took the time to explain things thoroughly to me. Great experience!

Great customer service

by from Wakefield,MA |

I was in the market for a 2013 Black Audi Q5 with very low mileage. When I found one online at Boston Foreign motor I contacted Milad and setup a time to go see and test drive the car. Upon arrival Milad had the car ready to show and answered any questions I had. After my test drive I fell in love with the car. Milad and his team took care of everything from finalizing my trade, to having my car registered, detailed, and all ready for me to drive home. I have bought several cars from other dealers in the past. This experience by far was my best. Milad and his team treat you like family and take care of everything to make the car buying process as easy and smooth as possible. I would highly recommend Boston Foreign Motor to anyone in the market for a luxury car. Thanks again!!!

Good Experience

by from Boston |

Awsome Price. The car looks clean inside and out. The cusomer service feels nice and feels connected. So far, a very nice buying experience.

Would recommend

by from Boston |

I was in the market for a 2010 Q5, saw they had one, and called them right away. When I got there, the car was clean and ready for a test drive. They were able to answer all questions I had about the vehicle, and took the time to show how me how to use everything. That was on a Tuesday. When Friday came, it was time to pick up the car. Upon arrival, the car was registered, inspected, and detailed, I didn't have to do anything! Love the car, and could not have had an easier experience. Will recommend to all friends and family looking for luxury vehicles.

A day late and a dollar short

by from Metrowest, MA |

Ad listed on web page stated "no know accidents" after negociating a price I asked to see car fax and the car was hit. We then re-negociated the price. The car was missing owners manuals and a second key. The dealer was going to get me a key. When I showed up to get the car no key; instead they gave me $250.00 so I could get my own key. I called the closest Audi dealer and was charged $350.00 for a key. BFM would not cover the difference. My registration was not in hand at the time of pick-up and inspections was not completed. They are mailing me registration and $29.00 for inspection. Problem is that they charge you a fee to perform all this and then you have to do it yourself. Slppery group stay clear; pently of good dealer out there and plenty of cars!

Good expierance n price is reasonable

by from Quincy,MA |

Good customer interaction n price is very competitive

Great Car! Awesome Price!

by from boston,ma |

Thanks to Milad F, I not only found the car I was looking for, but also within the price range I could afford, saving me several thousand dollars! When I picked up my car at BFM the team there had made sure that any concerns I had about the vehicle were corrected and in tip top shape - I mean this car is beautiful. I love my vehicle and showed it to a friend on BFM's website, she saw an Audi she loved and went to BFM within the next 3 days and bought it! Can you believe it?? If your looking for any kind of vehicle, the team at BFM will go out of their way to find it for you. I would refer anyone to BFM to get the best deal along with outstanding personalized service. Thank you again for providing me with the car of my dreams!