Boston Foreign Motor

Boston Foreign Motor

521 Cambridge St, Allston, MA 02134

Used 888-722-6103

Imagine PREMIUM LUXURY Pre-Owned at WHOLESALE PRICES!

Outstanding Experience

by from Wakefield, MA |

I was in the market for a 2013 Black Audi Q5. I found one online at Boston Foreign Motor. When I arrived I met with Milad and he provided me with all the information that I needed to know about the car and answered all of my questions. I took it for a test drive and fell in love with the car. The car was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Milad and his team were very professional and made my car buying process hassle free. He took care of everything from finalizing my trade to getting my car registered, detailed and ready for me to drive home. I would highly recommend Milad and the Boston Foreign Team to anyone. They treat you like family and make your car buying experience one to remember!!!!

worst dealer to buy from

by from boston ma |

Worst dealer he sold me a car 2013 claimed never been in accident before after I paid for it took it for service at Audi delay I found out the car has been in 3 accidents before and was totaled and fixed in cheapest way and I had to pay almost 10000 $ to fix all hidden problems specially in front under bumper and now I am fighting him in court I was stupid enough to trust his website and his word so please be careful when u buy from this dealership and never trust him

Excellent Service! Great cars

by from Boston MA |

Great Service, good car. Bought an Audi A4 from them. Love the car. Wesley's service was amazing and helped me to get a good car at a great price.

Great buying experience

by from boston, ma |

I was lucky to have Bob S as my sales rep. The entire process was smooth and easy. If you are looking for a car, I would definitely recommend them.

Wonderful experience!!! I highly recommend them!

by from Methuen, MA |

I'm pregnant and needed to get rid of my "unsafe" sports car for a "safe" family car. Sean sold me a Toyota RAV 4 and this car has been wonderful to me. Sean was very patient with my big, loud, obnoxious Italian family. Letting us test drive many cars. He was just so very helpful and listened to my needs/wants. He is very good at explaining all details of car buying (stuff I had no idea about) while remaining calm and very professional! He really touched my heart and I can't thank him and his team enough. Everybody that works there was so very friendly and helpful. I drove from the NEW HAMPSHIRE line just to purchase this SUV and Sean kept that in mind making sure not to keep me waiting days for our transaction, everything was fast and easy. Sean gets extremely busy so be PATIENT, it's well worth the wait for his wonderful customer service.

Great place to purchase a car

by from Boston, MA |

Excellent place to buy. I purchased my first car from this dealer from Sean M. As a woman going to a dealer i was nervous but he made me feel very comfortable and i got the car i wanted. flash forward 4 yrs, i traded in my car and got another one from Sean M. Great upgrade and its my dream vehicle. I recommend this place to everyone. I even sent my sister and she made a purchase!!

Poor service

by from Boston, Ma |

I'll have to say, they are nice to you until they know you are not going to buy from them. After finding out that I wasn't going to buy the car. They guy said "fine go ahead and keep driving that piece of junk". By far the worst experience I've had with any dealership. Be careful of the fees they tack on!!!

Boston Foreign Motor responded to this review

March 3, 2015

I'm sorry You had a bad experience. From my understanding while on a Test Drive you had some how lost our Dealer plate, so the sales person was frustrated. Needless to say he should have never said anything inappropriate.Again I'm sorry and would like to make it up to you. By the way,the only fee we have is a standard dealer documentation fee plus state sales tax and registration cost.

My Sweet Ride

by from Medfield, Mass |

I recently purchased a 2011 Infiniti G37x Coupe from Boston Foreign Motors. I am pleased to say that I am very happy with my decision in choosing Boston Foreign Motors. I had previously shopped at two other dealerships in the Boston area for a similar vehicle and neither could compare to the level of salesman honesty, quality of automobile and price as I found at Boston Foreign Motors. I am especially very happy with the level of service provided by my sales associate Jacob Derosia. Jacob was helpful in every way in assisting me with my purchase. Jacob is a straight shooter, polite and down to earth with none of the high pressured sales tactics one might encounter at other automobile dealerships. Jacob even went the extra mile by working on his day off to get the insurance paperwork done and car registration taken care of so that I did not have to wait long at all to be driving my sweet ride. Jacob and his team made everything happen for me within just a short couple of days. Boston Foreign Motors was also very good at helping me to secure a car loan at the best rate. I never thought that buying a car could be so easy and hassle free. I plan to hold onto this new vehicle for a long time, but when I am ready for a new car, I will definitely go to Boston Foreign Motors first and not waste any time at other dealerships. I would highly recommend all of my friends to shop at Boston Foreign Motors. -Thank you! Dale Jolliffe Medfield, MA

Quick and painless

by from Boston, ma |

At first glance due to how small the place looks, I would have never thought to stop here. Decided to give it chance which I'm glad I did. Sales person(Won) that I worked with on the purchasing my 2012 Audi A4 was very friendly and not pushy like other sales persons I've came in counter with at other dealerships. Everything was shown during the process of purchase, carfax, service records that they had when they got the car down to the final checkup/maintenance performed from the Audi dealership itself which was a great peace of mind. It was a pleasure doing business and plan on revisiting in the future when looking for another vehicle.

Prompt replies and good advice.

by from Kentville , Nova Scotia, Canada |

I found a vehicle on their site and was making plans to purchase, I was dealing with Won Chai, who was very helpful. I had to postpone my dealings due to a death of a friend and when I got back in touch the vehicle was sold, not their fault. Won is doing his best to find me another vehicle. I have been very pleased with the process.

Great Experience

by from Hingham, MA |

First time buying from a dealership and I was scared of buying a car that wasn't as great as it looked. Sean answered all of my questions and was patient with the extra time I took to commit to the sale of the car. He knew a lot about the Infiniti I was buying and took the time to explain things thoroughly to me. Great experience!