Planet Toyota

Service 877-294-3810 Service 877-294-3810

The Best Deals on the Planet

Great experience

by from Valparaiso, IN |

Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They made my car buying experience very smooth. I will definitely come back here the next time I am in the market for a car. I am a very happy customer!

March 25, 2015

Thank You Maya, We really appreciate you coming out all the way from Valparaiso, Indiana. Thank You all of us.

Excellent sales and finance person

by from Muster, Indiana |

It is my second car purchase from this dealership though it is a bit far comparing with dealerships close by. The price was right and there was no sale pressure from the sales person and the finance went through quickly without being pressured to buy packages. Great place to buy and I will be back for future purchases!

Service Review

by from Champaign, IL |

I had my oil changed and tires rotated and the 40,000 mile check up. I had no complaints with my service. I live in Champaign, purchased my car in Champaign, but prefer to have my service done here due to the customer service. I work in Chicago and although it is more convenient to come to Planet, I have had service in Champaign a few times and do prefer to come here. When I am in the market for a new purchase, I will come to Planet and hopefully we can deal. I am not planning to trade in the next few years.

January 30, 2016

Hi Chris, We appreciate your kind words and for being a regular customer. We very much appreciate your business.

certified used camry

by from matteson, il |

Saleman Wesley kept working with me to get a good car that i would enjoy.

January 29, 2016

Hi Cele, We spoke very highly of working with you and we all thank you for your business. Thank You

Great Experience. Service is excellent. Thanks.

by from Chicago Heights IL |

Great Experience. Service is excellent. Thanks. Will do business again. Already have purchased 3 cars from Toyota Dealership in Matteson. Thanks again Toyota for a job well done!!!!!!!

January 17, 2016

Hi Vivian, Thank you so much for being a customer for all those years. All of us here are happy to see you when you visit. Thank You

Outstanding Service Department

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

I drive 32 miles to reach the Planet Toyota service department because they are the best. They immediately researched my warranty policy and quickly found out that it covered the repairs and had all the parts in stock. Wow - what fantastic service!

January 17, 2016

Hello D Heid, Glad to be of service and thank you for being a regular customer.

Brakes needed work

by from chicagoland |

In for "required maintenance", they found brake pads down to 3 mm, caliphers frozen, uneven braking, rotors needed turning. They did them all on this 06 Prius wih 110,000 mi. in an hour and a half. Avoided danerous brake failure. thanks!

January 11, 2016

Hi Marilyn, Nice to hear from you. We really appreciate you taking the time to review or dealership. Thank You

I'm pleased w/ recent Toyota purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I'm pleased with recent purchase of 2016 Toyota Corolla Sedan. Damien, sales associate & Mr. Djorkovic provided exceptional customer service.

January 11, 2016

Hi Will, We are pleased that you decided to become a customer and provide us with input about your experience. Thank You

Service

by from Flossmoor, IL |

This is the first time I had my car serviced here where they didn't recommend 1000's of dollars in extras that I refused . I always bring my car here for service.I purchased this car in 2002 and have had no problems with it except when I had noise and shacking. They said I need tires. Got the tires and the next day driving I heard the same noise! . They hadn't even taken it out for a test drive . What ever was wrong, they fixed it but it left me with a very bad memory.

January 10, 2016

Hi JR, Thanks for taking the time review. I will follow up with service about your incident. That's how we improve.

Pleasant Surprise

by from Matteson IL |

I had been led to believe that it was necessary to travel to other areas for the best deals, based on past experiences. So I was pleasantly surprised that I could not only find great service as well as a great price on my new Toyota Highlander right here in town.

January 10, 2016

Hi Bill, Thank you so much for the glowing review. We are glad you took the time to give us a review.