Ourisman Chantilly Toyota

4135 Auto Park Cir., Chantilly, VA 20151

Used 703-378-2121

Nice vehicle..

by from Cullen va |

We found a 2010 equinox v6 AWD on cars.com they held the vehicle since we were traveling over several hours. Buying process was great.After sales customer service not so much.. But I love the Equinox

RIP OFF

by from Reston, va |

So I called this dealer and spoke with a service manager about getting my smart key fob program to my car, and I told them that I already have the smart key fob I bought on line so I ask for them to just program it for me. And I was told to bring the car in so that they can get it program, I was like great . And i was told it will be $130 over the phone, So I had my car towed to them to get it program and when I got there he said it will be $260 because the key fob had to be reset so I was ok because I needed it to get done to go to work. But then a few minutes later he said the technician had left for that day, so he told me it would be done by 10:00 am the next day and he would be working. So I called after 10:00 am to check on the car and spoke to another service person and ask about my car to see if its done, he told me that no work has been perform yet and the service manager I was dealing with wasn't gonna be in until after 2 pm. He told me that he would tell another service manager to give me a call about the situation. So then I got the call and told me they could not program my smart key because it was used that I would need to buy a brand new fob from them for $300 plus the programming which is $260 total $560 . I told them I spoke with the seller and told me to let them know to reset the ecu and reprogram it back but they are so sure it won't work. So I made a phone call to another dealership and told me they would get it done for just $260 for a brand new smart key fob and program. On top of that they even program the one I bought on line for free. So now I only spent half of what the other dealer was charging me plus an extra smart key fob. the one they said it cannot be program because it was used. So basically what I'm trying to say is that they are trying to rip me off and make me pay all this money when the job was so simple and could be done for a reasonable price. I will not recommend this dealer service department to anyone, they will get you for your money. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED!!

Attitude adjustment

by from Fairfax, VA |

We visited this dealership because we personally know someone who works there (not in sales) and were promised that we'd get a good price. We were referred to Gaurav Gulati, the general sales manager, and were looking forward to a stress free transaction. We were greeted by him upon arrival, but he quickly handed us off to a salesman. The NEW vehicle we test drove had a sizeable scratch in the paint. Another sales manager said they could get the scratch 85-90% out. Not 100%? Despite our reservations, we continued the process. We still had to haggle over pricing, and their offer on our trade-in was insulting. After 2 rounds of the pricing game with our salesperson, Gaurav finally took the time to come over to us with another offer. The offer on the new vehicle was satisfactory, but the updated trade in offer was still well under KBB/NADA/Edmunds value and our CarMax appraisal. He absolutely would not budge on the offer, even though we had better offers from 2 other dealerships in the area. He wouldn't even match them. I will admit that I was angry and used an expletive a few times when balking at his offer on our trade in, but he literally scolded me for my use of language. He then stormed away from us. If this is how he treats his colleague's friends, I can't imagine how he treats average walk-ins. Our overall experience here was terrible. We took our business elsewhere and bought the same day from another dealer. We got the pricing we expected, much better customer service, and a vehicle without a scratch.

Did not buy from them...

by from Sterling, VA |

I had contacted the sales manager over the internet and on the phone and got 2 different prices for the same car. The sales manager on the phone told me that they will match the price that I get them. So I took the email from the other dealer with the OTD price with and without the Toyota Financing. They took 3 hrs going back and forth with the prices to check on something or the other and then finally gave me an OTD price that was more than what I had got from them as their Internet Special. At then end the Senior Sales manager who was the person I spoke over the phone, told us that we will have to pay additional $250/- for the floor mats, which were listed as an included accessory on the internet price quote. We were under a time restriction to buy the car, but these guys just wasted our time. They should not be committing to the INTERNET PRICES and PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE, if they cannot do the same.

Three is more than a Charm!!

by from Aldie, VA |

I was recently in the market for a new truck, selected the Toyota Tacoma Access cab, did my research and found qualified dealers. I spoke to three on the phone but none had the car I wanted. I decided to visit the showroom with my wife, as we pulled up, I was greeted by Denise who instantly recognized me from my previous two purchases. When I explained my terms, she quickly asked why I changed criteria on my new car (I guess she remembered talking a few weeks back when I have my Highlander in for service). After introductions, she acknowledged that 'my' car was not available but wanted to ensure that I was satisfied with my decision. Within minutes, a truck of similar specifications was out front for a test ride. We took a quick tour and returned to the dealer. Denise found the truck meeting the specifications, we briefly discussed pricing, did a bit of negotiating as I was using a buying service and within minutes, signed transfer paperwork. They found the car I desired. She even assured me that if for some reason we did not like the car, she would handle it. As promised, I got an email two days later (we visited on a weekend and transfers normally occur during the week). The car will arrive today as planned. We confirmed pricing, financing and scheduled an appointment via email. This was the shortest purchase duration ever. I'm confident the balance of the transaction will be flawless as it has in the past. Highly recommended dealership. SAs you know, Toyota's are quality built so my service experience has been limited but always professional.

Top notch

by from Gainesville, VA |

I bought my Toyota Highlander Hybrid from Ourisman in 2008--from Denise Meyers. She was recommended to me from a friend who bought two cars from her. They had the car I wanted and gave me no hassle--the buying process was very smooth and I didn't have to negotiate. While the purchase was great, the service has been amazing, and the reason I am writing this review. I still have the Highlander, having serviced it every 5,000 miles for the past 110,000 miles. Do the math...I've been in there quite a bit! The service is always perfect, and they're great to deal with. One problem they found they fixed for free under their Auto4Life program--I didn't even have to ask for it. The facilities are great; nice waiting area, private work area, WiFi, and oh yeah, FREE DONUTS!!! ;) Shop with confidence. I bought my Prius from another area dealer, and they're completely different. I'm not going to write a review of them or mention their name because I really don't have anything nice to say about them.

Last night of April...

by from gaithersburg, maryland |

Last week I use cars.com send quote request to this dealer for the Camry LE out door price, the internet sales manager send me the quote and I told them I am not interest at all because for $2000 higher price, I would like to get Honda accord LX. After couple dealer follow up emails to ask me visit them, I gave them a price range and clear told them if the outdoor price I request is not do-able, I don want visit the dealer which just waste both their and my time since I am living in Maryland and it is long commute to the dealer . This morning an email came said they will do a CLOSE price and said they haven mention cash back, blah, blah etc. so that I was totally fooled to think a deal can be done at the CLOSE price I request so that I accepted the invitation to visit the dealer this evening. The problem is after drive test and I asked what is the final price. It apparently the agent is totally not aware what the price I have negotiated before I visit them. After I show the agent the emails, couple minutes later the sales manager show up to tell me the price is a mistake made by the internet manager. OK, who don make mistake. What make me real unhappy is they try putting me in the guilt party. First excuse is they said the price is for Virginia (lower tax) because the internet manger and they are not aware I am living in Maryland. Does cars.com do not ask customer fill in which living state before send quote request to dealer? Since the sales manager ask me prove I mentioned I am living in Maryland, I started look all emails in my phone. Fortunately I found the email clear said I am living in Maryland and suddenly I remember when I show up in the dealership, the first question the agent asked me is which part I am living in Maryland. Is that funny? After I show email that I mentioned I am living in Maryland to the sale manager, then he told me they are lost money for the price I gave. At this moment, I still think I would like pay more (Maryland price??) if they can give an acceptable price. So I ask the sale manager what the best price he can gave to me, he add a thousand more above the price I asked. Man, this price is even $400 more than the quote price I rejected that they gave to me a week ago. The final word the sale manager insisted is that the internet manger never put final price I asked in the email. OMG, how I am so stupid to not ask them put a number in the email before I accept the invitiation to visit them and how I am so nae to think CLOSE price is close to the price that I asked. Now I do believe even the final price was written down in the email, I doubt whether they will honor the price because I know everyting could be sorry, it is a mistake.

Good sales and service but...

by from Herndon, VA |

Bought a new Camry from them. Offered the best quote in the overall buying process. However, during the visit, refused to honour one of the discussed accessories (agreed on email) for that bundled price. It was after the intervention of a manager that the sales manager bumped down the price a little, but wasted time and left a bit of a soured experience. Had one experience with service which was delayed a couple of times, but overall satisfactory.

My new TL

by from Richmond, va |

I ha a great experience buying the car as with most dealerships. Once i bought the car it was hard to get a hold of those that i needed to talk to. You will mred to contact more then once to make sure you get what you need, or just info that you want. On the lighter not the experience was amazing and there was no pressure to buy that day i was able to come back later and purchase the vehicle on my own terms and the payments are very low to help with the economy. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP