Citrus Motors

1375 Woodruff Way, Ontario, CA 91761

Prompt service

by from Ontario,CA |

I was looking for a specific car and I received a call promptly when the car was aquired by the dealership. I felt like I got a good deal on the vehicle and I appreciate how quickly the dealer responded to me.

No pressure

by from Ontario,Ca |

Everyone was friendly and informative. Additionally, I feel as if my purchase was not pressured. Lastly, I received the best deal possible, and I am really satisfied with my new car.

No pressure, no hassle

by from Ontario,CA |

The finance and sales agent worked very hard to get the vehicle I wanted and the price I could afford. The staff was great "no pressure, no hassle" just like it states on their advertisement.

Easy and comfortable experience

by from Ontario,Ca |

The sales team was very organized and did a great job to go over all of the details. It was an easy and comfortable experience. The vehicle was clean when it was purchased, and after bringing the vehicle in to work on the headliner, the vehicle was cleaned by the service team. I'm very impressed with Citrus Ford.

Daniel is awesome

by from Ontario,Ca |

The finance guy, Daniel, is very informative and awesome. He really was on top of everything the entire time I was at Citrus Ford. He made sure I was taken care of and that everyone did their job. He got me to the number I needed to be at and could afford.

Everyone loves my car

by from Ontario,Ca |

The guys at Citrus Ford worked with me on everything and offered financing which is what I needed. The sales person was fabulous and made me feel comfortable and under no pressure. Everyone loves my car!

They pre qualified me

by from Ontario,CA |

I called Citrus Kia's finance department to get preapproved on a car loan. They were so helpful and told me what payment and car that I could get. I went to the dealership and they hooked me up with a great salesperson, and I loved the car so I signed the paperwork and drove home in my new Kia. I am really happy with my buying experience at Citrus Kia.

I love my new Kia

by from CA |

My service advisor actually helped me buy a new car. I really appreciate his time and effort with me. I'm so excited to have a new Kia. I love my new car!

I finally found a trustworthy dealership

by from Ca |

I have dealt with other Ford dealers and now I have found one I can trust with Citrus Ford. My car buying experience was by far the easiest and most pleasurable I've ever had. It's a great feeling to know that I got a great deal and worked with great people.

Bad Experience

by from Ontario, CA |

Make sure you get everything in writing. Lots of promises during sales process that were not fullfilled after they had our payment in full. Ended up having to take our truck back a week after puchase for squeaky breaks. They were fine when we test drove the truck and home. This is when the real frustration started. I would rank the customer service by the service dept at zero! We were told the squeaky breaks were normal for Ford Rangers and something we would have to live with after we paid $18,000 for this truck. The brakes squeaked EVERY time you came to a stop. I ended up taking the truck to a independent Ford repair shop and they fixed the brakes. They said that there was a sludge on the brakes -something not put on brakes-to prevent us from hearing the squeaking while test driving. I tried to contact the service manager to share the issues but instead he passed my call to another person to return. There was no follow up from sales or service after our purchase. The car business has been tough and there are alot of Ford dealers in the area, so you would think he would be intested in hearing about what was going in service department so he could correct the problems. I'm a reasonable person and know everyone has a bad day...but my experience with Citrus Ford went way beyond acceptable and I will not recommend them to anyone. Go somewhere else to buy a car.