Jackson Lease Sales

Jackson Lease Sales

530 S State St, Jackson, MS 39201

Used 877-438-9306

We Specialize in Quality Pre-Owned Vehciles at Below Market Pricing

Great service, happy with purchase

by from Cabot, AR |

We live in Arkansas and were looking for a used TDI car. We found two in the Jackson MS area listed on Cars.com and made a side trip to Jackson while at a conference in Louisiana to check out both cars. The car at Jackson Lease Sales was clean and the condition matched the vehicle description, UNLIKE the other dealer selling a TDI with major engine and air conditioning issues which were not disclosed to us until the last minute. We were pleased with the service that Todd and Kym Black provided to us, including the 90 day warranty which was not offered by the other dealer. Our long-time mechanic checked the car over today and confirmed it is in excellent shape and that we made a good deal. We are very happy with our purchase from Jackson Lease Sales!

BMW 524i

by from Jackson, Ms |

Great car, very clean, the car was serviced prior to buying & very easy buying process, the husband & wife team were great, very nice & took the time after we bought the car to show my husband & I how everything worked. This is our very first BMW/luxury car & we look forward to enjoying many years with it. Thanks & we will definitely recommend our friends & family.

Good Deal on Jeep Wrangler.

by from Jackson, MS |

Kym and Todd were great to work with. I got a very good price on the vehicle I was looking for and the buying experience was straightforward and pleasant. If you're lucky they will have the vehicle you are looking for so you can have a great buying experience also.

Great Dealership!

by from Raymond, MS |

Todd & Kim are good people, trustworthy and professional!

Awesome experience at Jackson Lease Sales!!

by from Ridgeland, MS |

My experience with Jackson Lease Sales has been awesome! I saw a car I was interested in online and called right away and told them that I was starting my credit. They told me they could work with me, when many dealers told me they couldn't do anything for me. I drove the car and it was awesome! The car was in better shape than the detailed pictures they put online. They gave me a good price on my trade in, and my monthly payments are where I want them to be. They did not rush us into purchasing the car like other dealers do. They made this a hassle-free transaction for me. the car was missing a spare tire and they immediately ordered one for me. Two days after purchase I took the car back because they did the inspection and oil change. At that moment they put in the missing spare tire and fixed the unlock button of the wireless key remote that was not working. I would really recommend Jackson Lease Sales to anyone. Kym and Todd were very nice and helpful! They were very understanding and caring. Please, please, please before going ANYWHERE go to Jackson Lease Sales first! You will not be disappointed!

FINALLY FOUND A GOOD DEAL

by from Flora, MS |

Absolutely fantastic buying experience. They didn't mind answering any and all questions regardless of how busy this establishment seemed. Completely honest with questions regarding the Chrysler PT Cruiser I purchased from them. They were more than happy to fix what I thought of as imperfections which honestly was of the cosmetic nature. Extremely happy to help with my entire buying experience. I have plans to purchase all future vehicles through this company. I would highly recommend them to everyone looking to purchase from a friendly and very reputable company.

2010 Toyota Camry

by from Jackson, MS |

I have been trying FOREVER to purchase a dependable vehicle and kept getting turn down throughout the whole city of Jackson. I got bless when I called Mr. Todd and Mrs.Kim who was vey understanding of my situation. They went the extra mile to get the job done to get me approve for my 2010 Camry in which I love soooo much. I would recommend anyone including family members as well to purchase a good vehicle through these guys. If I can get approve anybody can. Thanks Mr. Todd and Mrs. Kim.

I FINALLY found my Jeep!

by from Pearl, MS |

I had been looking for a very long time for a Jeep Wrangler and found it at Jackson Lease Sales. It is just down from where I work and saw it on the lot. I immediately went by at lunch and Kym walked out and told me about it. I went back the next day and drove it and knew it was the one. Todd gave me an awesome deal and even held it for me for a week (on my word) while I recovered from the flu!! I will be using them again to get my son a car soon. I love a hassle free car buying experience and that's what I got here!

AWESOME PEOPLE

by from Brookhaven ms |

This company is wonderful and a pleasure to do business with. They made our experience great and would gladly do business with them again. They gave us a great deal, ACTUALLY BELOW BLUE BOOK VALUE!! They fixed everything that was wrong in a timely manner. Thank you for helping us get our new truck!

MrMadison

by from Jackson Mississippi |

I would have to say my overall experienceis one of the worst experiences I've ever had the car dealershipwe had agreed on a cash priceand when I called to meet him to give him the moneyI was told he was offered more money after I leftso if I wanted to purchase it I need to pay with the other person offered

Jackson Lease Sales responded to this review

January 15, 2014

This review is NOT how the experience transpired. He came to the lot and looked at the vehicle, at the time he was offered and incredibly low cash price. He called back to offer a lower offer than what he had been offered and was told that the vehicle had been sold for the original offering price. He was not calling to meet and exchange funds for the vehicle but, to counteroffer a lower value than what he had been quoted.

Great Service and an EXCELLENT Experience

by from Zachary, LA |

My car purchase was a pleasant experience and how many people can say that about buying a car. The Jackson Lease team was professional and answered all of my questions regarding the car I purchased. I love the vehicle that I purchased and I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car hassel free and looking to purchase with confidence... EXCELLENT TEAM!!