Jackson Lease Sales

Used 877-438-9306

We Specialize in Quality Pre-Owned Vehciles at Below Market Pricing

AWESOME SERVICE!!!

by from Lake, MS |

I was looking for a Nissan Altima for my daughters 16th birthday. After researching and looking at several different dealerships, I found just what I was looking for at Jackson Lease Sales. I called and talked to Todd. He was very helpful in answering all my questions, this was on a Thursday. I asked him if he would hold the car until Saturday so we could come and test drive the car and he did. When we arrived, we found the car to be every bit of what it was advertised as being...very clean inside and out in mint condition. He let us test drive the car and take as long as we wanted to decide. We was never pressured into buying it. The purchasing process was very easy. Todd made us feel very welcomed. We had a great experience with Todd and my daughter absolutely loves the car. He also added a 90 day extended warranty to repair anything that might go wrong with the car. I would definitely recommend Todd and Jackson Lease Sales.

2009 Toyota Tundra and 2006 MINI Cooper S

by from Hattiesburg, MS |

We found Jackson Lease Sales when we were searching for a Toyota Tundra. Todd was very friendly and helpful and answered all of our questions about the 2009 Tundra available. It was a very easy process. On the day we picked up the truck, they also had a 2006 MINI Cooper S on the lot that we felt would be perfect for our niece to take to college. Again Todd was friendly and knowledgeable about the car and made us a great deal since we were already purchasing one vehicle from them. Both were low mileage with very little wear at great prices. The experience was smooth and easy and Todd was always great to work with for both transactions. I would definitely drive the 100 miles again if I needed another used car.

2014 Focus SE

by from Gonzales, LA |

I was in the market for an economical vehicle for my business. I searched several local car dealers only to find the same "standard" features, which were definitely "no frills." I came across the ad for a 2014 Ford Focus SE (fully loaded w Tech package) at an already incredibly low price. I called and talked with Kim about the vehicle, quickly deciding I needed to drive out and give it a look. When I arrived, both Todd and Kim were incredibly fair and honest. They took their time, even close to closing time, to let me take the car out for a test drive and answer any questions. Todd also gave me a very generous offer on my trade in. I am very pleased with the vehicle and service I received at Jackson Lease Sales. I was comfortable during the entire process and would definitely recommend friends, family and colleagues. Thank you Todd and Kim for your hospitality and integrity. You make purchasing a vehicle totally hassle-free.

Great car and customer service

by from Clinton, MS |

My service at Jackson Lease Sales was overall excellent when I bought my 2012 altima a couple of weeks ago from them. I was looking for a new altima to replace my old one and am so excited I found this car. It's in great shape, runs smoothly, the interior is clean, no scratches and low miles. The dealers were a friendly couple and honest about everything and gave me a car fax report on the car, making the process smooth and easy. I would definitely buy a car from them again and recommend the dealership to a friend.

Great car and customer service

by from Jackson, MS |

My overall experience at Jackson Lease Sales was great when I bought my Altima a couple of weeks ago. I had great customer service and the dealers were friendly and gave me a fair price for the car. They were upfront and honest about everything and gave me a carfax report, making the buying process easy and there weren't any hassles. I was looking for an Altima to replace my old one and was happy to find this one. So far I am very pleased with the car and it is running smoothly, clean and in good shape with no scratches and low miles. If I ever need another car I would definitely shop with them again.

Awesome Car Dealership For Used Cars!

by from Jackson, Mississippi |

I went to Jackson Lease Sales to purchase my first car. After searching for months and months I finally came across a used car wroth looking into. Todd and Kym were absolutely phenomenal. Their honesty & customer service was extremely refreshing. They gave me my options and recommend a great solution. They have a great selection of used cars with competitive prices. I ended up purchasing my car from them and I couldn't be happier.

Great Dealership!

by from Laurel, MS |

I spent a few weeks looking for the right car. I finally set my sights on a BMW and found a 328i at Jackson Lease Sales. The car was in VERY nice condition not only inside and outside, but also mechanically. All of the cars on the lot also looked very clean and in great condition. Jackson Lease Sales gave me the price I wanted for my trade-in and the whole car buying process was smooth and quick. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Great vehicle with Great service!

by from Madison, MS |

I am very happy with my purchase from this dealership. They were very helpful throughout the buying process. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking in the Jackson Metro area.

Competitive and accommodating

by from Jackson, MS |

I visited Jackson Lease Sales after finding a few potential cars through CARS.com to vet. The entire process from meeting with sales associate Kym to riding away with the temporary title was pleasurable and efficient. I was able to choose from a number of clean used cars, that were both priced competitively and well cared for automobiles. In the end they were able to meet me on price i wanted and more than willing to accomodate my wants while not being pushy or obstinate in the dealing process. I would definitely recommend Jackson Lease Sales to others in the market for a nice used car buying experience.

The Best!!

by from Jackson, MS |

They got me financed when others couldn't, the staff followed up with all my request and worked with me throughout! Outstanding warranty and service!

2007 VW EOS

by from Florence, MS |

I have been looking for the perfect car to buy for my wife and these folks had it. From the very first call they were a pleasure to do business with. Doing business with them was like working with trusted friends. It was easy to strike a deal with them and they followed through on everything they said they would do. We never had to wait on anything. Doing business with them was truly a pleasure. Our transaction was fast and we were in our new car in no time. I highly recommend purchasing a car from them. Oh yeah, they had a really great selection of high end cars to chose from. If you see something you like, don't hesitate to give them a call. You will be glad you did.