Jackson Lease Sales

Used 877-438-9306

We Specialize in Quality Pre-Owned Vehciles at Below Market Pricing

The Best!!

by from Jackson, MS |

They got me financed when others couldn't, the staff followed up with all my request and worked with me throughout! Outstanding warranty and service!

2007 VW EOS

by from Florence, MS |

I have been looking for the perfect car to buy for my wife and these folks had it. From the very first call they were a pleasure to do business with. Doing business with them was like working with trusted friends. It was easy to strike a deal with them and they followed through on everything they said they would do. We never had to wait on anything. Doing business with them was truly a pleasure. Our transaction was fast and we were in our new car in no time. I highly recommend purchasing a car from them. Oh yeah, they had a really great selection of high end cars to chose from. If you see something you like, don't hesitate to give them a call. You will be glad you did.

BMW 524i

by from Jackson, Ms |

Great car, very clean, the car was serviced prior to buying & very easy buying process, the husband & wife team were great, very nice & took the time after we bought the car to show my husband & I how everything worked. This is our very first BMW/luxury car & we look forward to enjoying many years with it. Thanks & we will definitely recommend our friends & family.

Great service, happy with purchase

by from Cabot, AR |

We live in Arkansas and were looking for a used TDI car. We found two in the Jackson MS area listed on Cars.com and made a side trip to Jackson while at a conference in Louisiana to check out both cars. The car at Jackson Lease Sales was clean and the condition matched the vehicle description, UNLIKE the other dealer selling a TDI with major engine and air conditioning issues which were not disclosed to us until the last minute. We were pleased with the service that Todd and Kym Black provided to us, including the 90 day warranty which was not offered by the other dealer. Our long-time mechanic checked the car over today and confirmed it is in excellent shape and that we made a good deal. We are very happy with our purchase from Jackson Lease Sales!

Good Deal on Jeep Wrangler.

by from Jackson, MS |

Kym and Todd were great to work with. I got a very good price on the vehicle I was looking for and the buying experience was straightforward and pleasant. If you're lucky they will have the vehicle you are looking for so you can have a great buying experience also.

Great Dealership!

by from Raymond, MS |

Todd & Kim are good people, trustworthy and professional!

Awesome experience at Jackson Lease Sales!!

by from Ridgeland, MS |

My experience with Jackson Lease Sales has been awesome! I saw a car I was interested in online and called right away and told them that I was starting my credit. They told me they could work with me, when many dealers told me they couldn't do anything for me. I drove the car and it was awesome! The car was in better shape than the detailed pictures they put online. They gave me a good price on my trade in, and my monthly payments are where I want them to be. They did not rush us into purchasing the car like other dealers do. They made this a hassle-free transaction for me. the car was missing a spare tire and they immediately ordered one for me. Two days after purchase I took the car back because they did the inspection and oil change. At that moment they put in the missing spare tire and fixed the unlock button of the wireless key remote that was not working. I would really recommend Jackson Lease Sales to anyone. Kym and Todd were very nice and helpful! They were very understanding and caring. Please, please, please before going ANYWHERE go to Jackson Lease Sales first! You will not be disappointed!

FINALLY FOUND A GOOD DEAL

by from Flora, MS |

Absolutely fantastic buying experience. They didn't mind answering any and all questions regardless of how busy this establishment seemed. Completely honest with questions regarding the Chrysler PT Cruiser I purchased from them. They were more than happy to fix what I thought of as imperfections which honestly was of the cosmetic nature. Extremely happy to help with my entire buying experience. I have plans to purchase all future vehicles through this company. I would highly recommend them to everyone looking to purchase from a friendly and very reputable company.

2010 Toyota Camry

by from Jackson, MS |

I have been trying FOREVER to purchase a dependable vehicle and kept getting turn down throughout the whole city of Jackson. I got bless when I called Mr. Todd and Mrs.Kim who was vey understanding of my situation. They went the extra mile to get the job done to get me approve for my 2010 Camry in which I love soooo much. I would recommend anyone including family members as well to purchase a good vehicle through these guys. If I can get approve anybody can. Thanks Mr. Todd and Mrs. Kim.

I FINALLY found my Jeep!

by from Pearl, MS |

I had been looking for a very long time for a Jeep Wrangler and found it at Jackson Lease Sales. It is just down from where I work and saw it on the lot. I immediately went by at lunch and Kym walked out and told me about it. I went back the next day and drove it and knew it was the one. Todd gave me an awesome deal and even held it for me for a week (on my word) while I recovered from the flu!! I will be using them again to get my son a car soon. I love a hassle free car buying experience and that's what I got here!