MetroWest Subaru

948 Worcester St, Natick, MA 01760

New 866-571-8175
Used 888-228-7680
Service 866-418-2619

EXPECT THE BEST AT METROWEST!

amazing car, tremendous service, honest

by from Foxborough, Ma |

After looking for cars online I found a posting for a Subaru Legacy sport on the Metro West Subaru website. I visited the dealership and the car was just as advertised with an actual price reduction. My sales associate, Tony, was very honest and made the car buying experience very straightforward and fair. the finance manager, Mike got me very good rates and workes to find me a loan with several different options. He got me the lowest rate even considering that I'm a recent college graduate. overall, a very pleasant and straightforward car buying experience. I highly recommend considering this dealership

MetroWest Subaru responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Thanks, Evan! We appreciate all the feedback we get, and it was nice to read about your great experience with Tony and Mike. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Awesome Experience

by from Framingham MA |

Just bought my 15 WRX here and had a great experience. Everybody was very helpful and nice. My salesman Marc Soloway was very knowledgeable and low pressure. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

Excellent Experience

by from Boston, MA |

My overall experience with Marc Soloway and the rest of the team at MetroWest Subaru was excellent. Marc was responsive, informative, and made the car buying process easy from start to finish. The rest of the team at Subaru was great as well, both my financial institution and insurance company found them to be easy to work with on completing my purchase.

MetroWest Subaru responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Chase! We appreciate it and are happy you received excellent service from Marc and the rest of the MetroWest team.

Great experience

by from Boston, MA |

Metrowest is the best car dealership we've ever dealt with. From beginning to end, Nick Berthiaume was patient, non-pushy, knowledgable, and helpful. All his interactions with us seemed honest and aboveboard. After experiences that ranged from awful to mediocre with other Subaru dealers, we made our decision and bought our car here.

Never again

by from JP, MA |

I will never bring my car to MetroWest for service again. The second-to-last time I brought it there, I mentioned that I had heard about a recall on Outbacks having to do with the brake lines, and they told me my car was not covered by the recall, so they would not do the recall work. A week later, I got a recall notice in the mail, so I had to bring the car back in again. When I did bring it back for the recall service, I also asked them to look into a problem I was having with the pseudo-manual shift mode on my automatic transmission. After keeping me waiting ALL DAY with no information on what was taking so long, they finally informed me that I needed to replace my transmission. They gave me quotes for a new tranny as well as for a rebuilt, and advised me that I probably had a couple of thousand miles before the tranny failed completely, but I shouldn't wait too long. Even the rebuilt tranny was going to cost several thousand dollars, way more than I wanted to sink into an 8-year-old car with more than 100K miles on it. I called my trusted local mechanics, who told me they could replace my tranny for way less than the dealer had quoted, so I brought it in for them to have a look. They discovered that the problem was a dirty sensor caused by a coffee or soda spill and were able to fix it for just a couple of hundred dollars. More than a year and 25,000 miles later, my transmission is still working just fine. Needless to say, I no longer have any faith in the service department at MetroWest. I'm not sure if they were just incompetent or being outright dishonest, but either way, they will never work on my car again, nor would I consider buying another car there.

Two cars, two happy customers

by from Walpole, MA |

My wife and I recently bought a new Impreza for me and a new Forester for her. Both sales were handled by Marty Ross. He was knowledgeable, didn't do any of the high pressure stuff, was straightforward in answering questions. Marty was a pleasure to work with. The finance guy Mike also was good. He offered us the usual packages for extended warranty and so on. We researched those and decided they weren't right for us. That was it. No hassle from Mike, no attempt to get us to change our minds. He offered the product and explained it. After we made our decision, he respected it. The whole buying experience was a pleasure. Subsequently, we took our cars the MetroWest for their first routine maintenance. Everything was handled quickly and efficiently. The waiting room is one of the best we have seen. It actually is two rooms, one in front with a TV and one behind that with computer desks for using your laptop and easy chairs for reading. A wireless network is available.

Earned a customer for life....

by from North Kingstown, RI |

Tony was my salesman and when I came to purchase I had already been to a different dealer. I came with a price in my hand for both the new car and my trade and he said yes no questions asked... I had my 10 month old with me and was in and out in 30 minutes. Car arrived in 3 weeks due to demand and they had me processed in an hour keys in hand. (Was there for another 2 only because of insurance company). My company requires I buy a car every 5 years to stay "in compliance"... Metro West now has earned a customer for life! Thx

My Forester

by from framingham ma |

from start to finish nick berthiaume was the best he was very friendly and took a laid back approach to the whole sales process we are very happy with the car

Great Service, Down to Earth, Honest

by from Cranston, RI |

MetroWest was very kind helpful and they have been checking in on my new car since I bought it. They also delivered it to my house an hour away!

Excellent Experience

by from Waltham |

Recently purchased a used Mercedes from dealership, salesman was Marty Ross. The price had been reduced which was where it should be and there was no pressure. It was an excellent shopping experience and did not have to deal with the normal car sales issues. Would recommend to my friends.

Salesperson David Spinney

by from S. Natick, Ma |

I purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester from Metro West Subaru in April of 2014. The Customer Service I received was excellent. David explained everything about the SUV I was interesting in purchasing; very knowledgeable and patient. David offered to explain some additional questions I had about the Subaru a week after I purchased it. I drove back to the dealer and David was very patient explaining and showing me how to use features I had further questions on. Therefore, even after making the purchase and driving off with my new Subaru, Metro West was available to give me their time in assisting me. The buying process was very fair and respectful. The facilities were very high quality. When I walked in, the staff always offered me a cup of coffee or a bottle of water. I had a very positive experience in every way with Metro West and would highly recommend doing business with them.