AutoNation Ford Torrance

Used 877-755-6348
Service 888-498-8355

Love my new Ford Fusion Energi

by from San Pedro Ca |

The did everything to make sure we drove away happy with the car we wanted. I'm loving it.

June 13, 2014

Mary, we are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

My new fiesta!

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

Auto nation ford made it really easy for me to lease my first car while most if not all other dealerships pretty much turned my business away. Their customer service was great and I can guarantee once my lease is up I'm for sure buying from them

August 20, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great Sales Manager

by from Corona Ca. |

I had an excellent experience at the Torrance Auto Nation Ford Dealer. My parents have purchased 3 cars from them and most recently a Ford Edge. Their experience with Ron Smith was very favorable and when I recently needed to look for a car they suggested we go to Ron. I had been driving a 2002 Jeep with 233,000 miles, the engine was ready to die and I needed a reliable car quickly. While I was on vaction my mom was talking to Ron about my situation and wondering if he could help. Because of some financial challenges I have had I knew my credit wasn't stellar so I wasn't sure what I was going to qualify for. Ron came through with flying colors, I am now a proud owner of a 2013 Ford Escape! I had an appointment at 3:00 , he knew what I could afford so there was no haggling over prices. Before 6:00 I was driving off the lot. I am so appreciative for Ron's help and his desire to get me into a car that was good for me at this point in my life. My experience was excellent , I would give it a 10+++..

Great leasing experince at Auto Nation Ford

by from Torrance, CA |

After getting quotes from several local Ford dealerships I worked with Ron Smith at Auto Nation Ford Torrance and was able to get the Costco members discount. They were able to offer me the best price out of all the dealerships. Ron worked hard to find me the Ford Explorer that had everything I wanted and ended up getting one shipped from another dealer to his store for me. The dealership made the leasing experience very easy and straightforward. There were no hidden costs and everything was disclosed to me up front. After signing all my papers Ron went over all the features my explorer came with and showed me how to use the my ford synch and the navigation system. After driving my car for several days now I am more than pleased with the smooth ride and power that my explorer has. The navigation system and my ford synch are very easy to use and has made driving my new car a pleasure.

Stewart Santos at Ford

by from Lomita, CA |

Stewart Santos was very efficient and helpful. The work was completed in a timely manner and the facilities were very clean.

July 20, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Gilbert. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

I never give anyone a 5 Star Rating - but I had to

by from Redondo Beach CA |

Older woman. All alone entering a car dealership. Shark bait - right? Couldn't have been more wrong. Ron Smith, Manager Internet Sales listened (really LISTENED), repeated back my important points - took me directly to the 2014 Ford Focus' (my well-researched choice). No touting on a bigger, badder vehicle. Showed me all that were available including the exact two colors I was deciding on. Never tried to tout me on the more expensive leather seats, heated seats, blah, blah, blah. Got the keys while I studied the two cars. Went for a test drive. Ron didn't just spew out all the selling points - he SHOWED me how to . . . answered every single questions . . . just amazing. Enter Finance Manager, Aurelio Lopez - showed me how (even with my awful credit situation) it could all be done and, gave me some pretty dang expert advice overall. It was more complicated and high pressure when I recently purchased curtains at JC Penney! I would highly recommend AutoNation Ford Torrance to ANYONE with the advice, Don't be afraid . . . . . they are just amazing -- PS -- got the car with every imaginable "incentive" - almost $4,000 savings !

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Marysville, CA |

GREAT EXPERENCE! VERY PLEASANT PEOPLE, PURCHASE WAS GREAT

by from San Pedro ,Calif. |

Thank You for the all the great service You have taken the worry out of buying a used car. My wife and I are very happy with our Ford Edge and will recommend you to all that ask about the hole process of buying from AutoNation Ford. Thank You again for service above and beyond all my expectations.