AutoNation Ford Torrance

Used 877-755-6348
Service 888-498-8355

Love my new Ford Fusion Energi

by from San Pedro Ca |

The did everything to make sure we drove away happy with the car we wanted. I'm loving it.

AutoNation Ford Torrance responded to this review

June 13, 2014

Mary, we are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Stewart Santos at Ford

by from Lomita, CA |

Stewart Santos was very efficient and helpful. The work was completed in a timely manner and the facilities were very clean.

AutoNation Ford Torrance responded to this review

July 20, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Gilbert. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

I never give anyone a 5 Star Rating - but I had to

by from Redondo Beach CA |

Older woman. All alone entering a car dealership. Shark bait - right? Couldn't have been more wrong. Ron Smith, Manager Internet Sales listened (really LISTENED), repeated back my important points - took me directly to the 2014 Ford Focus' (my well-researched choice). No touting on a bigger, badder vehicle. Showed me all that were available including the exact two colors I was deciding on. Never tried to tout me on the more expensive leather seats, heated seats, blah, blah, blah. Got the keys while I studied the two cars. Went for a test drive. Ron didn't just spew out all the selling points - he SHOWED me how to . . . answered every single questions . . . just amazing. Enter Finance Manager, Aurelio Lopez - showed me how (even with my awful credit situation) it could all be done and, gave me some pretty dang expert advice overall. It was more complicated and high pressure when I recently purchased curtains at JC Penney! I would highly recommend AutoNation Ford Torrance to ANYONE with the advice, Don't be afraid . . . . . they are just amazing -- PS -- got the car with every imaginable "incentive" - almost $4,000 savings !

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Marysville, CA |

GREAT EXPERENCE! VERY PLEASANT PEOPLE, PURCHASE WAS GREAT

by from San Pedro ,Calif. |

Thank You for the all the great service You have taken the worry out of buying a used car. My wife and I are very happy with our Ford Edge and will recommend you to all that ask about the hole process of buying from AutoNation Ford. Thank You again for service above and beyond all my expectations.

Easy and Convenient!

by from Lomita, CA |

I was looking for a reliable used car and they helped make it an easy process. I live right around the corner so I thought I would stop by and see what they could do for me. I found a car I liked and Roy made the process quick and painless. The price was great and so was the warranty so if you are looking for a new car you should definitely check it out.

Good service, low pressure

by from Oak View, CA |

Thank you, everything went smooth and I am enjoying the car!

Roland Belikow was great to work with!

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

Roland Belikow (our salesman) was outstanding. He helped us special order our 2015 F-250. He was on top of the process, with us, the entire way. He was very diligent in keeping us informed of the delivery date. Roland's knowledge of Ford products and processes was impressive. We will definitely purchase from Roland again in the future.