AutoNation Ford Torrance

3111 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505

New 866-984-5670
Used 888-433-5845
Service 877-258-0233

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Above and beyond great customer service

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275 |

When the service manager called to say that they'd need to keep my cars overnight so they were going to arrange for a rental car, I shared that my schedule was incredibly tight as I work at a school and our graduation ceremony was going to start in an hour. Instead of saying, "No way...," Tom, the service manager, said, "Let me see what I can do." In a moment's time he'd set the arrangements in motion and I made it to graduation with seven minutes to spare. Truly amazing service. He also made returning the rental car effortless as he let me return it to the dealership directly.

AutoNation Ford Torrance responded to this review

June 17, 2015

Bebe, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great Car, Great Price, Great Sales Person

by from Long Beach, CA |

Diana was professional but very friendly. She was very helpful when it came to picking the options that were important to me.

Most fun experience

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

Everyone was very helpful. I was surprised by how easy it was to learn how to operate the vehicle. I bought a Ford Edge SUV. Never driven one before.

Great service and clean facilities

by from San Pedro, California |

Staff was knowledgeable and helpful. The facilities were clean and customer waiting area was great. Staff called when service was completed and paperwork was ready.

Dumb goof.

by from Torrance, CA |

I happened to take the old car in on a day when the Sales Guys stole the van that transports us back and forth. It took me home, but I had to have a cab take me back; the fare was deducted from my bill, but it was a sorry mess. Heads should roll.

Best Car Leasing Experience

by from Torrance, California |

I had a great experience shopping for a new car at Ford of Autonation last weekend. Christian helped us and was so patient and thorough going through all the features of the Ford Edge. I felt comfortable with the entire process. And they let me think it over for a few days without being at all pushy, assuring me that the discussion could continue where it left off. I ended up going back and purchasing the exact car I test drove. Highly recommend the salespeople at Autonation Ford for a stressfree and well informed car buying decision process.

Good experience buying from Auto Nation.

by from San Pedro, CA |

Very low pressure. Chris was very patient and helpful pulling out several vehicles for us and going on multiple test drives. They were also very sensitive to when my wife and I needed a moment to talk. I would happily buy another vehicle from them.

Autonation Torrance, Ford Fusion 2016

by from Torrance, California |

The dealer made the experience of buying a car very easy. Roy was very helpful.

Excellent, friendly service#

by from San Pedro, CA |

I am currently driving my 3rd Ford, a 2009 Edge SEL. I did not purchase it at this dealer,but I always bring it here for service or repair.My go-to guy is Jesse Cisneros and he never disappoints me. This visit was an urgent one as my battery had died. After being jumped by AAA, I called to let Jesse know I was on my way to swap my battery. It was almost 5:30pm and they close at 7:00. When I arrived, Jesse quickly prepared my paperwork and turned my Edge over to a technician. I knew I needed an oil change also and hesitated before asking Jesse if there was enough time. With a smile, he told me that they could get it done. I was in and out of the shop in about an hour! I always appreciate the service I receive from Jesse and highly recommend anyone to give him a try the next time your Ford needs service or repair. I know I will keep coming back!

Wonderful service

by from Torrance, CA |

Ivy, my salesperson, was amazing. I never felt pressured into buying a car from her. She was helpful in every way.

Awesome experience

by from Torrance, ca |

Roy and Aman were awesome! It was such an easy process we told them what we were looking for agreed on a price and came in to take delivery. It was so simple. If you are looking for a vehicle call Roy he will take great care of you!