AutoNation Ford Torrance

3111 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505

New 866-984-5670
Used 888-433-5845
Service 877-258-0233

Above and beyond great customer service

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275 |

When the service manager called to say that they'd need to keep my cars overnight so they were going to arrange for a rental car, I shared that my schedule was incredibly tight as I work at a school and our graduation ceremony was going to start in an hour. Instead of saying, "No way...," Tom, the service manager, said, "Let me see what I can do." In a moment's time he'd set the arrangements in motion and I made it to graduation with seven minutes to spare. Truly amazing service. He also made returning the rental car effortless as he let me return it to the dealership directly.

June 17, 2015

Bebe, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Service of 2010 flex

by from Lomita, ca |

Good clean and fast very pleased will definitely come back and might buy my next ford from you.

Excellent buying experience

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, California |

I bought a brand new mustang gt from Roy and he was fantastic to work with. Made me feel comfortable and helped me find the perfect car. If you go here to buy anything make sure you go to Roy. Now as far as the service goes... I had to bring the car back in 3 days after I bought it for service (they screwed up and put the left rear wheel in the front and the front left in the rear. Good job ford.) i spoke with Jesus the service manager and he was very un professional and distant. Almost like I was causing him an inconvenience by being there. Overall, a great experience buying the car. Would recommend them to everyone I know to buy a car!

Excellent service

by from Wilmington,CA |

My first car buying experience couldnt have gone any better.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Stress-free buying experience

by from Lawndale, Ca |

Bought our car here through the Costco program! Even if you weren't to buy a car that way, I would still buy a car here as they made it very easy from initial email correspondence to get details on the car we wanted to the finance part!

April 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

auto nation - making it easy

by from newport beach, ca |

Brought the car to my credit union did everything over email saw multiple models until steve helped me nail down the perfect model. Easy and the best prices. Don't waste your time going anywhere else.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

great buying experience

by from Torrance, California |

My experience was great. I had gotten prices from all my local dealerships and not only did autonation ford torrance give me the best price but they had the best customer service. They did not have the car I wanted on the lot but they drove to where the car I wanted that day. they went above and beyond for me. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.

April 28, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Always excellent service and I trust them!

by from Hermosa Beach, CA |

As a woman, I'm not always comfortable when it comes to maintainence and repairs on my car. However, Autonation Ford in Torrance has some great service managers whom I trust. They always take excellent care of my car, are courteous and the drop off/ pick up is very easy. I am glad I purchased my car here and will continue to have my car serviced at Autonation Ford.

May 27, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

James Magee

by from Manhattan Beach, CA |

George Yakim, our sales executive and our Finance advisor were awesome! Made the whole experince a pleasure. Hats off to Autonation Ford.

Red Edge with Black Interior

by from Redondo Beach, Calif |

Joseph Mistrih was our sales person, he explained everything to our satisfaction which resulted in purchasing our new car, his knowledge of the computer system has helped me tremendously, and if we have any future questions, I'm sure Joseph can come up with the answer

Excelent Service

by from San Pedro, CA |

I purchased my new car from them because of their professionalism and low pressure friendly sales approach. And I got a great price on a great car. I would recommend them to friends and family. Ask for George Hillman. He spent a lot of time teaching me the the features and technology on the car.