Herb Gordon Nissan

Used 888-866-5279 Used 888-866-5279
Service 877-746-5531 Service 877-746-5531

Bruce Kim is the Best Internet Manager

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I purchased a 2016 Rogue from Herb Gordon. Bruce Kim, the internet manager made the sale. He was professional, friendly, courteous and, most importantly, honest. He didn't knock the competition, he was low key and let the car sell itself. I have purchased many cars from many dealers including internet salespersons and none have been as good as Bruce. I was given slightly lower prices by dealers closer to me but Bruce made the difference and I bought form him.

December 12, 2015

Hi Alan! Herb Gordon Nissan is happy to hear that you had a great time working with Bruce Kim while purchasing your 2016, Nissan Rogue. We will certainly share your encouraging feedback with him! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or need any future vehicle assistance. We would be happy to help! Thanks so much, Herb Gordon Nissan.

Service Department Above and Beyond

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Herb Gordon Nissan Service department went above and beyond the call of duty, in resolving my 2014 Nissan XTERRA ' S issue. Chase King was extremely helpful in the process.

Excellent internet buying experience with Bruce!!

by from Sykesville, Maryland |

I did not have a lot of time to drive to multiple dealerships and wanted to do my negotiating over the internet. While most dealerships have people they say are internet contacts, to me they just seemed to be "lead catchers" that could/would only try to get you to come into the dealership and would not answer questions, give information or negotiate price online. The experience at this dealership was completely opposite. Bruce Kim was the internet person I worked with and he was extremely professional, prompt and clear with his responses to any questions. As a woman buying a car it was very frustrating to deal with most dealerships but Mr. Kim was respectful and not pushy and did not talk down to me about any aspect of the purchase. I ultimately bought a new 2015 Rogue. Bruce worked very hard to get me exactly the car and the price I wanted. I was a demanding customer and he was patient and helpful every step of the way. Working with Bruce Kim and this dealership was a welcome relief from the typical dealership experience. As customers begin to use the internet more to make car purchases dealerships are going to have to become more transparent in how they are selling these cars. I came away from this purchase with several dealerships I will not go to again and one that I will, Herb Gordon.

November 11, 2015

Good afternoon PMc0823. In response to your review, I would like to take the time to thank you for praising Herb Gordon Nissan. We strive to provide our customers with the best car buying experience, whether it's in-person or over the Internet, so we truly appreciate you sharing your satisfaction with us. We are also pleased that you enjoyed working with Bruce and that he was able to assist you in the purchase of your 2015, Nissan Rogue. I will be sure to share you encouraging thoughts with him! If you should have any questions as you settle in to your new Nissan, please do not hesitate to call us or stop by Herb Gordon Nissan anytime. Thank you again PMc0823 and have a great day!

Excellent Service

by from Silver Spring, Maryland |

I had a great experience as a first time buyer. Carl was so helpful and got me the price I wanted for my payments and got the features I wanted as well.

October 17, 2015

Greetings Carl De Shazior! Thank you for stopping by Herb Gordon Nissan. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Carl and our team. We hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

Quick, high-quality experience

by from Columbia, MD |

I had been conducting my research for a while, so when I was finally ready to purchase I didn't want to play any sales games. I just wanted a quick, simple, no-nonsense buying experience, and that is exactly what I received from Herb Gordon. Other dealerships wanted to play phone tag, but these guys were more interested in actually getting me into my new car. It was the exact make/model I was looking for, and I was able to drive it off the lot that day. Overall, it was a great experience.

August 12, 2015

Herb Gordon Nissan is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

A great experience at Herb Gordon Nissan

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I would like to mention a wonderful experience purchasing a new Nissan Versa from Herb Gordon Nissan. I received superior sales support from Carl DeShazior. He was caring and listened to my needs, then found the right vehicle fit, and made the deal. His ability to assist me in the buying process made it easy to drive away with a brand new car.

August 11, 2015

Herb Gordon Nissan is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased to hear that Carl DeShazior lead you to your new Nissan Versa and we will be sure to share your feedback with him. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Nissan. We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

If they go...I go!

by from Baltimore |

Hello, Once again my expectations were met and exceeded! Elaine and George and the other team members were expeditious, informative and most of all treated me like I was the only one in the service department. I live in Baltimore and could certainly get my service done closer to home, but I know what I am going to get when I go to Herb Gordon. Keep up the great work! But please get more than 2 boxes of donuts every morning.

June 23, 2015

Good morning Go Badgers! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Herb Gordon Nissan is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs and we will be sure to put in a word about the donuts! Thank you again Go Badgers for the highly praised review.

Hassle free experience

by from Clarksburg MD |

It's started with an online inquiry about a trade in and got a quick reply from Bruce Kim the online sales manager at Herb Gordon Nissan. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle I was looking at, took his time in explaining all the neat features I had not read about as well as assisted me in pairing my phone before I drove happily away. He was honest about disclosing all information and the deal was handled in a timely manner. My trade in was given a great value and the vehicle I purchase was priced lower than a few other dealers in the area. Overall, I had the most easy going experience in buying a vehicle, the level of customer service is top notch and the facility was very nice and clean.

May 22, 2015

RougeDriver, thank you for the kind words!From our entire steam, enjoy your new Nissan!

Impossible mission and why Herb Gordon's the best

by from Maryland |

I would like to tell you about our experience at Herb gordon an if you would please take the time to read it and you will see that Harvey and Ramesh from Sales and Mary, Mark and the rest of finance are the best not only in maryland but Virginia as well. We had been to several dealerships in the past few months and every one of them looked down on us do to our credit history due to some family medical reasons. Herb Gordon's employee's did not they actually were very understanding and it was refreshing to actually feel like someone wanted to help us, that being said, Ramesh and Harvey in sales stayed with late, well after they were closed to make sure we found the cars we needed and wanted. If you new my wife you could call them miricle workers as we have been married for 19 years and I still haven't been able to get her to make her mind up and Harvey and Ramesh did it in 3 or 4 hours which is amazing. Finding the cars we wanted we only the begining of the impossible mission we had to get financed not only for one but for 2 new cars which no other dealership would even think about attempting because of the credit issues. Herb Gordon's Finance manager Mary and Mark and the rest of the finance team worked on our 2 deals for a a few hours the next day (since we stayed till after closing to pick out the cars) and team was awesome because not only did they get us approved but they also got us very good rates from the banks. The entire team at Herb Gordon's we amazing and if they would do this for us and still thank us at the end I am only going to be purchasing from them from now on. If they are willing to take the time and spend the effort and treat us amazing for what some would say was the un thinkable I could only imagine how they would treat the rest of their clients as they could have said the same thing as everyone else which was your crazy to try.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your encouraging review of Herb Gordon Nissan. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much.

Awesome, Great Customer Services !!

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Very Friendly, Great customer service and buying experience. Are sales person, Dennis was super friendly and helpful. Answered all my question and made me feel comfortable thru the whole process. I would definitely recommend Herb Gordon Nissan.

April 13, 2015

Idalia, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Herb Gordon Nissan. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!