Bill Kay Downers Grove Nissan

1601 Ogden Ave., Downers Grove, IL 60515

New 866-730-8928 New 866-730-8928
Used 866-497-5915 Used 866-497-5915
Service 888-614-8359 Service 888-614-8359

Experience The Bill Kay Difference! No Pressure and Huge Inventory!

Great buying experience, great service department,

by from Wheaton, il |

This is the second Nissan I purchased from Bill Kay Nissan. The purchase process was easy because I did my homework. Both Tim A., the salesperson, and Nick, the sales manager worked with me on the purchase. Did I get a great deal? Who knows. But I purchased my Murano at a price I was very comfortable with. When I moved to this area, I had a 2007 Murano and chose this dealership to service my vehicle. The service department was a big factor in my purchasing a 2010 and 2014 from Bill Kay. Having been in the auto business for over 25 years, buying and having your vehicle serviced should not be an adverserial contest, but a pleasant experience. All dealerships emphasize customer service above all. Do your homework, enter with a positive attitude that you can get a good deal and your car will be properly serviced.

This dealership is horrible. Unprofessional.

by from Park ridge il |

I called before arriving to verify my new car was ready for pickup. I was transferred to a sales rep and informed any manager could help. After being dropped off at the dealership I was pointed in the direction of the manager(Jason). I explained why I was there he rudely basically told me he couldn't help me and I better call someone for a ride. Here is what bothers me, it wasn't that I couldn't pick up my car(which was disappointing). This manager didn't even attempt to resolve the issue. He was just rude.

2013 Chevrolet Avalanche LS

by from wheeling ill |

Good sales person too bad we could not come together at my price.

Great Experience

by from Chicago |

Just Purchased a new Juke after finding one on Cars.com. Thank you Tim A. for helping me and answering all of my questions no matter how ridiculous! I will be back to purchase my next car when we are ready!

Stay away!!

by from Lombard |

One of the WORST dealerships I have ever been too. Follow the advice of the reviews posted. My car was here for service because it was hard to start. Before even consulting me they started cutting on the frame for a recall, tied up my car for weeks and never fixed the hard starting problem. Their idea of a fix was to replace a battery cable and charge me over $300. They got their thousands from Nissan for the recall and several hundred from me for a not fixing the car for what it was there for. Stay away!!!

probably a "typical" dealership...

by from Hinsdale, IL |

the Altima was on our short list of cars to test drive, but there was one particular issue (headroom) that we wanted to check before we even bothered going through the process of test driving. So we popped in, thinking we could just sit in the car for 30 seconds, see if it would even work, and then schedule a test drive from there. Pushy salesperson pounced on us, didn't quite understand what we wanted to do, then when headroom didn't work out (head touching the roof -- no good!) he proceeded to try to convince us that headroom wasn't important. Um... because we're not going to need to SIT in the car? Funny. Then he tried to upsell us (Maxima), downsell us (Sentra) and crosssell us (Cube -- really?) all in the span of about 30 seconds. We really didn't want to waste anyone's time, because honestly we weren't interested at that point, so when he asked if we wanted to sit down and talk about cars we bolted. If salespeople can't respect people's choices, and can't take "no" for an answer, perhaps sales is not the place for them!

Nice Experience Purchasing New Vehicle

by from Oak Park, IL |

We purchased a replacement 2013 Xterra so very familiar with this vehicle. However this was our first experience with this dealership. Much of the transaction was handled online and by phone. We worked with Tom, Kurt, and Mark. Overall this was a very good experience. The Bill Kay team was very knowledgeable about the product and all handled themselves in a pleasant and professional manner. In short, I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a Nissan product.