Chapman Chrysler Jeep

930 Auto Show Drive, Henderson, NV 89014

New 888-767-7564
Used 866-785-2174
Service 888-847-1276

Our success starts with one thing: taking care of the customer.

Amazing Service

by from Henderson, NV |

Came in early on a cold busy Saturday morning & was welcomed with a smile by every single employee! I was walked into their beautiful customer lounge were breakfast and hot coffee was waiting. I'm getting an oil change in record time and when I asked them to put Nitro in my tires they said absolutely and then recommended a tire rotation as well ... who wants to do extra work in such cold weather? An amazing service team with the customers happiness and safety always in mind, that's who - Chapman Jeep @ the auto mall! I have never received such amazing service and will never take my vehicle to anyone but them!! Thank you Chapman Jeep, you went above and beyond on your customer service and your vehicle maintenance work!!! I'm so grateful THANK YOU!!

Used Vehicle Nightmare

by from Las Vegas, NV |

purchased a used vehicle from Chapman Chrysler at 930 Auto Show Dr, Henderson Nevada. when I test drove the vehicle there were two keys with remotes on thembut after I purchased it there was only one key and I had to fight to get the second key.shortly after owning the vehicle I realize that the seat heaters weren't working and when I approached the sales managerhe said bring it in will take care of you but then refuse later. They wanted to charge me $100 to analyze it but after googling the problem I found that disconnecting the battery solved the issue. one would think that someone in service would know this more than the new owner of a vehicle. I cannot recommend the salespeople at Chapman. My experience was not good :-(

November 16, 2014

Ricky, We apologize for any inconvenience; it is our top priority to provide the best service before & after the sale to all of our valued clients. Unfortunately I was unaware of the issues you were having previously, but would like to be involved and of assistance to you personally in the future. Please contact me directly and I will make myself available for all of your automotive needs. Thank you, Kimberly Hill Customer Relations Director 702-558-3095

Beware of hidden fees! False pricing!

by from Reno, Nv |

Called in about a good price seen on cars.com THEN was told this price is PLUS reconditioning fees! ADDING another 1500! Plus outrageous Document fees! AVOID ANY DEALINGS WITH THEM!

September 1, 2014

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. Our intent is not to mislead our customers. Some of the vehicles we offer online are very new listings. Therefore, those vehicles are not priced to include reconditioning fees, because they haven't been through our service department yet. Once our team inspects the vehicle then we have a better idea of the additional reconditioning cost. As for our doc fees, Chapman Chrysler Jeep's fees are considerably less than most other dealers in our region, and we disclose our fees on our website. If you would like to discuss your review in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you! Gary Brewer Chapman Chrysler Jeep Henderson General Manager 702-558-300 GaryBrewer@chapmanchoice.com

Lies...More Lies...Find Any Dealer BUT THESE GUYS

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Run to the hills. Take a bus. I don't care but don't buy from them. I bought a 2006 Jeep Commander from them, with the understanding that they would take it in trade in a year for a better vehicle. Well....here's where it gets fun. So the I take the Jeep on a boy scout trip to San Diego and the front bumper falls off and the drivers side front fender. Yep, on a freeway in California, not even off road, turns out they duck taped the thing together and the light rain on the coast caused the tape to lose hold. Ok my bad for not looking under the fender on my back in the parking lot. But then the 4WD system goes out. Then the StabilaTrack system goes out. The cruise control stops working. Oh it gets better. The A/C stops working except on full blast high. The car dies at intersections. The check engine light goes on. And yep you guessed it they won't take it back in trade no matter what under any circumstances. Not even with the purchase of a new car. So it gets even better from here, they financed the junkyard jeep in house and didn't report my payments so I can't even trade it in at another dealership. Because they don't see a loan on the jeep, they can't show the pay off and therefore it can't be traded in. So there it sits in my drive way waiting Chapman's repo team to come get it. Not useable. Can't sell it. Can't trade it in. Won't dump another penny in to it. Oh and the half the dash light don't work and the radio goes on or off...just for giggles. I could seriously go on, but why.... So wanna buy from these guys? Go ahead but my advice is find a buy-here-pay-here lot in the bad part of town you stand a better chance at a vehicle that you can actually

August 26, 2013

Hi Charles, Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. In looking at your paperwork it looks as though you were financed with an outside lender not our in house financing program. The bank your loan is from reports to Equifax. Perhaps the reporting company another dealership used to pull your credit was Experian. That would explain why your payments were not showing on the credit report. As for the vehicle itself, we invested a large amount of money $1,656 to be exact in reconditioning before the vehicle was sold to you. This included many parts under the hood and inside and outside of the Jeep. The service contract you purchased from us may be able to cover some of the items outlined in your review. However, you must account for the vehicle's age and wear and tear on a seven year old vehicle. Regardless of the vehicle's age, each used car we sell must pass a rigorous inspection before they are allowed to be put back on the market. We stand by our vehicles completely. As such, I am willing to offer you over market value for your Commander should you decide to trade it in. If you feel that I am misinformed, or if you would like to discuss your review in more detail, please contact me directly. Thank you, Gary Brewer Chapman Chrysler Jeep Henderson General Manager 702-558-3000 GaryBrewer@chapmanchoice.com

good till the post sale experience

by from las vegas |

everything was fine visa vi the purchasing process including our trade in when we left the dealership (and not noticed by us) we were short one of the keys. we got home called the dealership who and the internet man that they just found the key, could I come by and pick it up. We live over 20 miles from the dealership--so he said they would put it in the mail. I asked if they could send it other than regular mail, and he said they would. needless to say, five days passed and we did not get the key--the internet person said it was put in the mail and we should get soon. the next day the key did not arrive and I spoke with a sales mgr who after some checking around discovered that the key was still at the dealership and they would overnight to us. So in essence we were lied to not once but twice. the sales mgr did offer to "put some gas in my car" for our troubles--we declined and unfortunately this leaved a very bad experience for us as up to this point we were very plesased

#1 Chapman Service Center

by from N Las Vegas,NV |

I arrived 5/17 without an appointment and was accommodated. I had an issue with the air conditioning unit not cooling in my SUV after purchasing 3/9/13 at the Sahara location. The staff at Chapman Auto Mall location is completely customer oriented, keeping you informed after diagnostic evaluations. A part was required and installed the ac system was recharged and I was on my way after 4 1/2 hours with a carwash. Completely satisfied with the freezing cold air. I attempted to have the issued repaired at Chapman Boulder Hwy location twice but the rude service manager at that location requires you to leave your vehicle all day before he looks at the vehicle. I would rather travel 50 miles round trip before I go to the Boulder Hwy service center. Thank you Jessie you're the best!!

The best dealership in Nevada

by from henderson nv |

Everyone down worked very hard to find the truck i wanted at the price i wanted to pay. I will be back for all my car purchases. Thanks Chapman your the best. Save time and go there first you wont be disappointed

by Alicia from Henderson,nv

by from Henderson,Nv |

This was a very positive buying experience the staff was extremely friendly. They work very hard to help you out as much as possible. Great selection of cars, there was no hassle. Definitely would recommend Kosta, awesome guy! He will go above and beyond to make you happy, first choice to go to. If you need a used or new car go here. Great service.

awful time at Chapman

by from Las Vegas |

I was given an incompetent salesman from the jump. He told me the vehicle that drew me in from cars.com wasn't even there, then tried to sell me several others that had little to nothing in common with the target car. I was then informed that the sales staff has no knowledge of the car price until the financing process is complete. Either this is a false statement, or the worst negotiation tactic I have ever heard of. After two hours of bad pressure salesmanship, I left. As I walked to my , two guys were staring in through the windows and it took way too long to convince them that I was the owner of the vehicle and it was not being used as a trade. To top it off, I received an email from the manager to inform me that the car I came in for was there all along. The only reason I gave Chapman more than one star is because the manager apologized for his salesman.

March 1, 2013

Hi Alex, Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention. I apologize on behalf of our entire team for the negative experience that you had at our dealership. Our goal is to match each customer with a proper vehicle that fits their needs and budget. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to reach an agreement on the vehicle of your choice. We have plenty of new and used vehicles to choose from, however, since we share inventory with our Las Vegas Dodge store and two used car lots, we cannot always locate the exact vehicle that a shopper is looking for right away. This should have been explained to you at the time of your visit and I apologize that it wasn't. Your feedback will help us to better determine how to handle this situation should it occur in the future. If you would like to discuss your review in more detail please contact me directly. Sincerely, Gary Brewer General Manager Chapman Chrysler Jeep Henderson garybrewer@chapmanchoice.com (702) 558-3000

Service

by from Las Vegas |

Chapman Chrysler Jeep gave me excellent service, staff was very helpful. I would highly recommend.

Chapman!

by from Henderson |

Love this dealership I bought my car and get it service there also. The cashiers are so sweet and cute!