Huffines Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM Plano

New 866-414-9994
Used 888-405-8278
Service 888-672-0317

Family Owned Since 1924

Smoothest and most enjoyable buying experience

by from Dallas |

My wife and I traded in her much beloved 2003 Honda Civic for an Infiniti FX35. She's always wanted an SUV and being a G35 driver myself, I knew that Infiniti is the way to go. We got to the dealership on a Thursday evening just to go see it and test drive it. The good level of customer service and jovial attitudes of Gadiel, Samir and Patrick led us to buy it there and then. Before we knew it, we were cruising out of there in the car of her dreams. Clean inside and out with a full tank of gas. Well done guys.

Huffines Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM Plano responded to this review

October 2, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I am thrilled that you and your wife were able to get into the car you wanted! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with a quick and stress-free buying experience and I am happy that is what you experienced with us. We look forward to seeing you both at a future sales or service appointment! Please keep in touch on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Scott Millsap, General Manager

Tucson AZ to Plano TX

by from Tucson, AZ |

Was in the market for a fully loaded used Kia Sorento not wanting to purchase a left over 2014 or new 2015. Located a 2011 with just under 16K miles and it looked in mint condition. Being the critical person I am, I fully understand that car photos on-line can be deceiving. My internet sale person took additional photos & guaranteed me this Sorento is in like new condition. Again, myself thinking my standards are much higher than his. So I decided to buy a plane ticket and take a road trip, still thinking I'm crazy going to Plano TX to buy a used KIA. Their finance office also contacted me and asked if i would be interested in financing with them. I responding by saying what do I have to lose. They were able to provide me a much better rate than my own personal bank. Arriving at DFW I was picked up by my sales associate. With all this in play, I honestly planned on arriving to view the Sorento and would end up being disappointed. Keep in mind I did have a return ticket to Tucson! After a quick look over, top to bottom, engine, tires, then a very quick highway ride, it was a done deal! There was no reason to look any deeper. This KIA was in 99% show room condition. It would have been 100% if not for the almost 16K miles. I arrived at the dealership at about 8:30 AM and was out the door, on the road back to Tucson, AZ at 9:30PM. This included my looker over of the car, test drive, and finance paperwork. As for the long ride home, that was another story, but driving the new Sorento made it much more enjoyable and worth my efforts.

MOHAMMAD N khan

by from dallas |

That are best sell people's halp me lot. That have a nice car and a good price. I will back again to buy another car for my wife.

Car buying made easy

by from Dallas, Tx |

Extraordinary car sales team! I haven't bought a car in 16 years, and they made it easy and hassle free.

Great Experience

by from Lewisville, TX |

Great Online Experience while searching for a vehicle

Easy, Friendly, Buying Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Great car buying experience. Gadiel had the car pulled and ready when I showed up at the dealership. He walked me through all the gadgets, and was more than helpful. They worked with me on my trade-in, negotiations, and the final sale and I could not be happier. Overall a very easy process and dealership to deal with. No high pressure tactics or games. Just a fair deal that both sides were happy with.

Prepared for sale

by from Frisco, TX |

I had done preliminary searches on the web, selected several dealers then contacted them through their websites. When I arrived at the dealership the salesman was ready to show me the cars I had selected. He had done his homework on the models in which I was interested. The deal was very clean and direct. I did not waste a lot of time and was able to come to an agreement quickly and without a lot of BS. I would definitely recommend this dealer and specifically the salesman

Used Dodge Charger purchase

by from Plano, TX |

Our family's buying experience at Huffines Dodge used car dealership was great! All the staff we dealt with were friendly, professional and willing to please. And we got a great deal on a pre-owned 2010 car, ready to drive out the same day we bought it! The management were friendly and wanted to make sure we were taken care of, and our salesman, Barry, was great to work with. Can't say enough good things about our experience.