Dan Cava's Toyota World

Service 888-347-2659 Service 888-347-2659

Shop the world

Hassle free A+

by from Charleston, wv |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Been shopping around for a tundra for awhile and they had this tundra priced right, so good I drove 2hrs to get it. I didn't even try to haggle with them. John Tiano was a great guy and Tim in finance was a pleasure to deal with as well. John gave me a good price on my trade. I was in and out with my new truck in no time at all. Everyone there seemed very friendly and helpful. Thanks again R. Martin

Good dealership

by from Fairmont, wv |

I have bought 3 Toyota vehicles from this dealership: 2012 RAV4 2012 Corolla S 2015 Sienna XLE Our salesman was Joe Iaquinta. He was very friends and knowledgeable. He helped us find vehicles that met our needs (based upon our requirements). Financial person was great too. She made sure we got the best deal.

Dan Cava's Toyota World responded to this review

January 17, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Avoid this dealer!

by from Grafton, WV |

My 3 year old Highlander that I bought from this dealer started burning a lot of oil. I took it to Dan Cava Toyota and they told me that it needed a new engine and they wouldn't be covering any of the cost. The vehicle was always well maintained, but not by this dealer. I'll never buy another Toyota. The service person was a real jerk, too. I only gave Customer Service, Quality of repairs, and Overall 1 star because the web page wouldn't allow zero stars.

Do not shop this dealer

by from Fairmont, WV |

Tried purchasing a used car. After not satisfied with the high price they tried pushing the finance guy on us. This guy was the rudest person we have met. We thought finance guys helped find good rates not demeaning to people. Lost a customer although it didn't seem to matter.

Very disappointed in sales department

by from Bridgeport, WV |

We wont be going back, the sales department is decietful and dishonest. We were misled about the benefits of a lease, when in fact you lose money when you trade in a vehicle with equity in it. I have found out that the prices we paid for two vehicles were much higher than the other local dealers. Head down the highway to another dealer!

Bought a used Prius

by from Ridgeley, WV |

We bought a used Desert Sand Toyota Prius with just under 15,000 miles. The car was sitting out front of the showroom when we arrived from about an hour and forty-five minutes away. The car was cleaned up and looked like new. Our salesperson was Denny Kerns, Internet Specialist at the dealership. He was very efficient in getting us a test driv, answering questions, and getting the sales process started. We financed this car through Toyota Motors and also bought the Toyota Certified Platinum Service Agreement on the car. Jean Haupt, the finance and service agreement person was super efficient and very fast at getting her job done.