Planet Automotive Group

Service 877-898-4519

The Best Place On The Planet To Buy A Car

Great Experience

by from Kings Mountain, NC |

GREAT place to buy a new/used car. The whole experience was great from the moment I walked in the door. I had a wonderful salesman, Kyle Wigley. He was so personable and patient. I would definitely recommend Planet Suzuki to anyone.

Bought preowned Audi

by from Charlotte |

Saw add through Cars.com met with Orlando. Test drove it, Eric Hritsko helped me complete the financing. Very happy with the results and process!

horrible customer service

by from Concord, nc |

We went to the dealership on Saturday. They pulled our credit and we were told that a suv they had on the lot would probably work. My husband and I fell in love with the vehicle. After spending over an hour we were told that it would not work unless we had a down payment. We left without the car and even without knowing the price. On Monday we received a call from the finance company to verify information. Monday afternoon we called and spoke with cory and was told a down payment of 2000 would work so we came up with the money and even after being told no that we could not take the car to our mechanic we were still wanting to buy the car. We called today to tell them we had the money and wanted to test drive and we're told by cory that the car would not work after two days ago he told us it would. They are extremely unprofessional. I have never been so disrespected in my life. They literally have no idea what they are talking about when they try and sell you a car. Good luck if you ever go there

did not do what was agreed to

by from silt, co. |

My daughter took my '06 aerio in for repair last saturday (4-26). She was met by a service writer that treated her well. The car had to be brought back in for a NEW part on tuesday (4-29). The woman she talked to told her to bring her car down on the 29th before she went to work and that she would take her to work so they could work on the car that day and that she would come and get her at 5:30 when she got off. My daughter thought she was all set for the repair. She took the car in tuesday morning as planned. Her and the woman then headed to where my daughter works. When they got there she went to get out of the car and told the woman she would see her at 5:30. The woman went ballistic and told her they didn't pick up after 4:00 pm. So they drove back to the dealership and my daughter took her car and went to work. She made a new appointment for the next morning (4-30) and found someone else to take her to work. After work they went back for the car. She went in and asked for the old part which had also been agreed to on saturday. She was told that she would have to pay a core fee to get the old part. This automatically told me that they didn't put a NEW part on as they had agreed to do. They lied to her on both the part they were going to use and about the ride. I called Allen the service manager and told him I was very upset about the whole thing. His response was that I probably wouldn't have paid the $600 for a new part so he used a rebuilt without telling us. I told him that that choice was mine to make and that they had misled me. I also told him that I could have had the part sent to him off the internet for $292 brand new. He said that parts from the internet were no good and wouldn't fit. I told him that was my decision to make and that I do the same thing they do only for a fleet and I use parts off the internet all the time. End of conversation.

A great experience!!!

by from Charlotte NC |

Justin was very personable and knew a great deal about Mitsubishi cars. It was a pleasure to work with him. He did a great job at accommodating me in my purchase. I would highly recommending him to my friends. Thank you soooo much Justin! YOU ROCK!!!

PLANET FOR LIFE!!

by from charlotte NC |

I just want to say thank you JG for looking out for people like me who are going through tuff times. I really needed a car to drive. Thanks a thousand times! JG really took the time to make sure I would drive away in a car. He was very supportive in every way. This is my second car from Planet and the owner Helmi Felfel made sure I was well taken care of. God bless both of you in every way!!!!

AWESOME SERVICE

by from salisbury nc |

my friend came and bought a car the service was great I recommend J.G. to anyone who's looking for a car to get his contact info asap he is the man and I didn't even buy a car but when time does permits I will come see him at Planet Mitsubishi

Complete Disrespect!!!

by from Rock Hill,SC |

Went to Planet Mitsubishi to look at a pre-owned vehicle that I saw online. Called on the phone to make an appointment to look and test drive the vehicle they were very pleasant on the phone so I was very excited to go. The sales rep was nice and went for a test drive found a lot of problems with the vehicle so we decided after the test drive that the car was not for us. We informed the sales rep and he came back with the sales manager. The manager was very rude and disrespectful. He asked why we didn't like it, tried to sell us a new Mitsubishi SUV we informed him that it wasn't the car we were looking for. He flat out asked us why we didn't like the new vehicles and then dared to say "what, is it not fancy enough". After he asked us if we like Mitsubishi and my husband was nice and said "it's just not what we were looking for and not really!" My opinion is CUSTOMER SERVICE is #1 in my book. So beware and GOOD LUCK!!!

Planet Automotive Group responded to this review

March 27, 2014

We are very sorry that you feel you had a negative experience with us. I assure you that we try to deliver a superior buying experience to EVERY customer. We know that it is hard to make every customer happy, but we would really like a chance to earn your business back. We like to take every step possible to improve our customer service. Please call me directly and I would be happy to speak to you about the details of your shopping experience with us and I will do everything possible to show you that the core of our business is based on superior customer service, honesty and respect to the customer. Please contact me at (877) 380-2124 JT (Dealer Principal)

Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a great experience buying my first car, as soon as you walk in through the doors you are greeted by a friendly and great staff. My salesperson was George. He was friendly, patient and dedicated in getting me a type of car that was well between my budget and to my liking. I would highly recommend Planet Mitsubishi to my friends and family.

Kia and Gus were great!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I came in to get my prize and I met Kia. She was very pleasant and greeted me with a smile. I immediately felt comfortable. She identified my needs and sold me a great Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Thanks Planet, Anita Jamison

Great ppl. I love my Mitsubishi Lancer!!!

by from Charlotte |

Kia and Gus were great they worked with me the entire way thru the process and ensured me a great vehicle and great deal and thats exactly what i got. I love my 13 Lancer!!!