Planet Automotive Group

Service 877-898-4519

The Best Place On The Planet To Buy A Car

Great Experience

by from Kings Mountain, NC |

GREAT place to buy a new/used car. The whole experience was great from the moment I walked in the door. I had a wonderful salesman, Kyle Wigley. He was so personable and patient. I would definitely recommend Planet Suzuki to anyone.

Fantastic Service!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Don't let Thomas Loria's " Game Face" fool you, he aims to please! I came in after speaking with the call center for the dealership, explained my situation and what I was looking for. Mr.Loria immediately explained the process and gathered information. Like most dealerships there is a process but I feel that Thomas and "The Planet" went above and beyond. Special thanks to Thomas Loria, Gus Vouvoudakis and Planet Automotive for Sincere Service!

customer experience

by from Charlotte nc |

Marcus Hayes, was very helpful very patient during the process of getting my first car we had a couple obstacles but we got over the bump overall he's overall help was 5 stars

awesome ride

by from Charlotte NC |

First time ever buying a brand new car thanks to Christopher n. For the great advice and help I highly recommend this dealership. If not for him I might have purchased a used car that would have given me a maintenance bill in 3 yrs. Thanks

my first new car

by from Charlotte nc |

My salesman name was Lorenzo Jenkins he was awesome he picked out a car that was right for me on the first try. I purchased a 2015 mirage and the color was beautiful. He asked me about my needs and went and picked the perfect car out. He was very courteous. I recommend him highly. He helped me work out my budget.

Bjespinal

by from Charlotte NC |

Lorenzo Jenkins is very professional and knowledgeable great group will be back to purchase my new car

truly helping me to get to the next step

by from Charlotte, nc |

I'm a young female on a budget and was very nervous to go down this road. Ronald Wynn made my experience much less stessful. He understood my need for an affordable monthly payment as well as a down payment (which I'm still working on). He helped me to pick out a vehicle that was cute, affordable and reliable, as I am a first time buyer. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and made me feel very welcome. Soon I will be going back with my down payment to get into my first vehicle! I'm so excited to be working with planet, and I can't thank Ron enough for helping me out.

Incredible Service!

by from Davidson, NC |

My name is Vernon and I'm a disabled veteran. I live with PTSD and a total hip replacement due to injuries sustained from combat missions in Iraq. I'm currently separated and I have been trying to get my life back in order, ever since I returned home. I thank God for sending me to Planet Mitsubishi. I'm still in shock. I walked into the dealership expecting to face rejection, like I've experienced over and over from numerous dealerships. I was a skeptic. With my credit score, I didn't believe I would get approved for a car loan. In fact, I felt so uncomfortable that I almost turned around and went home. The door was opened and I was greeted by several sales representatives. I felt very welcomed. They were very hospitable and professional. Sales Representative, Mr. Dominic Tringale put my mind at ease. He introduced me to other sales representatives. I met with Avon Spann, another representative and he initially invited me to come down to the dealership to look at vehicles. I've never experienced anything like this at a car dealership before. It felt like a high school reunion, knowing that i shared some of the same friends as some of the sales reps. Dominic assured me quality service. He guaranteed that I would drive off his lot with a new vehicle. I laughed to myself saying, "OK, where's the punchline?" He allowed me to determine what my down-payment should be, I selected a monthly payment and was able to drive off the lot with the car of my dreams! I could not believe it! All of this was completed in about an hour! I was blown away at how fast the process took! I have a new car! I made new friends! This place is awesome! All I needed was a second chance to build my credit and start anew. I can now rebuild my life and take back what was lost. I have been telling all my family and friends about Planet Mitsubishi and how wonderful they are! I would recommend this place to everybody I know!

Great Experience

by from charlotte,nc |

I had a great and fun experience at the Charlotte location. My salesman Darius (Jay) was very encouraging. He made me laugh and he made sure that he answered all of y questions. I received follow up emails and reminders on the regular. All the other staff was kind and friendly. I have recommended Planet Mistibushi to alot of people and I will continue throughout all time.

Great customer service from Denise Earl

by from Charlotte, NC |

My sales person was Chris (Christopher) Nicholson. He is the best one there! My experience there a warm family welcome during the entire process. I would recommend Chris Nicolson to everyone that need a vehicle. Thank you Planet Mitsubishi! D. EARL

Great Service

by from Raleigh/Charlotte |

I got my brakes fixed at this dealership and they really took care of me. Thank you.

Planet Automotive Group responded to this review

March 26, 2015

thanks for your review, we look forward to having you back in !