Boyland Honda

Service 866-692-0683

Make the Smart Choice... College and 27th .. Boyland Honda

Best car leasing experience! 4 Cars over 2 years

by from Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin |

We just leased two Honda Fits from Boyland after leasing two Honda Fits two years ago. They have always made the experience of leasing a car what it should be, easy. Chris Williams, Pete, and Marious Jones know what customer service is all about. Even though we live in Whitefish Bay we use Boyland for all our scheduled maintenance. Our Fits have been flawless so we haven't had to use them for anything but scheduled maintenance. I would encourage anyone looking for a Honda to choose Boyland as your dealer.

February 6, 2014

Purchasing Took Too Long

by from Franklin, WI |

I recently set out to purchase a 2nd vehicle here and worked with Tracie in the Sales department. The process took forever. We spent about a full hour filling out paperwork for a credit check before looking at cars and test driving them. When I asked questions she was not familiar with the vehicles at all and needed to consult online reviews and the owners manual to provide answers. Once I had a car picked out we came to an agreement on a price. However, Tracie stated that sales tax was included in this final price she provided when infact it was not and it pushed it out of my price range. I ended up not purchasing a vehicle from Boyland. However, it does sound like they have some good folks working here, I know my brief introduction to Pete/Mark was definitely filled with energy and they have some great reviews here. I wish I would have had the pleasure of working with someone else because I was pretty set on buying a new Honda, but the process became way too tiresome to continue here.

review

by from Jackson WI |

I was looking for a 2011 Cruze. They had a nice one at the right price but the vehicle was sold by the time I could get back. The salesman could have been a little more helpful in trying to get me to hold the car.

February 7, 2014

Best way to ensure getting the car is to buy it right away. It seems that the car you look at today is the car someone looked at yesterday and is here now to buy it.

2013 Accord

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The entire sales team, from the internet sales team to the team at the dealer, were always very responsive and courteous. Unlike every other Honda dealer that I contacted over the internet, Boyland Honda actually responded with all of the options I had asked for in the price.

Thank you.

fredbart

by from Greendale WI |

I WILL BUY WHEN ABLE FROM THIS DEALER BECAUSE I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THEM

Good dealership

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Good dealership very nice and helpful sales reps. Got a good deal of the car I purchase very happy and Satisfy with the Purchase.. Will buy again from them if car is needed.

Spent 1200, left with more problems than I hbefore

by from Waukesha |

Just spent 1200 dollars there, drive away and check engine light

What a pleasent surprise !!!

by from Hales Corners, Wisconsin |

After several terrible experiences when contacting other area Honda Dealers I got a chance to deal with Chris Williams and Adam at Boyland. First of all we were quoted a very good price and they located a car for us. Other dealers did not even offer to locate the vehicle we wanted. They got the car in only a few days and listened to all of the things that we requested and performed as promised. They also included some oil changes and roadside assistance that were not offered by other Honda dealers... I have purchased several Honda vehicles over the years and this is by far the best overall purchase experience....Hats off to you Boyland ! Chris and Adam are representing Boyland well and making it shine !!!

Thank you.

Used Civic

by from Milwaukee, WI |

After being given the "run around" by numerous dealers in the area, Chris Williams and the staff at Boyland Honda gave me great, honest service. When I came into look at a used Civic, Chris presented me with the Carfax and explained key points that would be of use to me in purchasing a used vehicle. Chris and Adam were very helpful and flexible throughout the purchasing process. I would highly recommend Chris, Adam, and the entire Boyland staff to anyone who is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

New Odyssey

by from Sheboygan Falls, WI |

I was shopping for a new Odyssey and visited a lot of dealers from Green Bay to Milwaukee. Boyland was from the start the best price by far. Nobody else could even come close. Their price was so good that when I told other dealers their price they told me there was no way they could charge that. My local dealer flat out told me to buy from them. Chris, the internet sales manager, was great to deal with and easy to get a hold of. The day we went to buy was quick and easy. All numbers were correct and they weren't pushy at all. I highly recommend Boyland... give Crhis a call if you're looking for a new Honda. I came from Sheboygan Falls and it was worth the drive to save thousands of dollars.

May 18, 2013

Thank you for the business.. Let us know if there is anything else you need.

Honda Civic

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

Researched on line and shopped on line followed up with phone calls to various dealers. Best price was from Boyland. No one else came close. Also, they kept their word. Purchased and drove vehicle home within 2 hrs. of entering the dealership the first time.