Galpin Ford

15505 Roscoe Blvd, North Hills, CA 91343

New 888-294-4461 New 888-294-4461
Used 888-596-7578 Used 888-596-7578
Service 866-905-1335 Service 866-905-1335

#1 Volume Ford Dealer in the World! 26th Consecutive Year!

Mike Moses is the Best!

by from Van Nuys, CA |

My husband & I have purchase multiple Saturns through Mike Moses at Galpin over the past 18 years. When I needed a new (used) vehicle, he was the only person we trusted, now at Galpin Ford. He really listened to my price range and what I was looking for, and we found my car quickly. What a pleasurable experience it was! I was not pressured, and he is always knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. He took the best care of us, and I now have a beautiful car that I can afford, that looks and drives great! (The manager and financial advisor were also great!) Michael Moses was often "Salesman of the Month" at Saturn of the Valley, but he is the salesman that has helped our family for many years, and we will continue to refer friends and family to him in the future.

Great Customer service

by from Bakersfield, ca |

My fiance and I recently purchased a vehicle through Galpin Ford and we were very pleased with the customer service provided. Eric Menchaca was very helpful and informative throughout our buying experience. We will definitely return to galpin ford and will refer Eric to our family and friends.

The Best

by from Encino, CA |

The grueling task of identifying and purchasing 2 new cars in 2 months was our task. We had purchased from Galpin Ford in the past and thought it prudent to check out the new line of hybrid and electric cars offered. We connected with Patrick Wellman and his assistant Jim Mellon at the North Hills location. THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST. They offered the best education, generous knowledge and council on the various cars in the class and thorough attention to detail throughout the whole buying process. We bought a Cmax Energi and one month later bought a Focus Electric. They both drive each of these cars so they know their products first hand. We're so happy with our decision and grateful that we met this team. Patrick was incredibly fair with allowing respectable negotiation, guided us with financing and his follow through has been outstanding. If you want a "human" car buying experience call Patrick Wellman at Galpin Ford?he makes the whole process fun too!

Exceptional service!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I spoke with Eric Menchaca over the phone and he was very attentive. He provided great customer service and gave me an AWESOME deal on a brand new fusion. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a new car to go see Eric.

Great customer service and sales

by from Lancaster, Ca |

Mike Mehdipour sold me my beautiful 2015 Honda Accord. This was my fourth dealership that day and he worked to get me great pricing and a payment that works for me. Thanks so much I will definitely be back.

Amazing Customer Service

by from Winnetka,Ca |

I Recently Calied Galpin Ford and Spoke To Curtis C, He was Extremely helpful and understood what I was looking for. I was set up with an Appointment and walked away with the Car I wanted at a extremely reasonable Price. I Was Very Happy with the Service I received and would like to Recommend Curtis if you are looking for a new Car at the best price possible.

February 12, 2016

We are pleased to hear of your experience with Curtis and the members of our staff here at Galpin. We strive for great customer service and professionalism; we're happy to hear you received this promise at our location. Jeff Skobin Marketing Manager - Galpin Motors (818) 778-2255 jeff@galpin.com

Robert Guerrero is the man

by from Van nuys california |

I came looking for a used car when i came in. Robert Guerrero listened to every thing i wanted in a car and didnt decline anything i said. Throughout the whole entire process he was very friendly and talkative that i knew i went to the right person. I came in to buy a used car but with the help of Robert I ended up buying a new care, its something i didnt expect but brought me joy. I hightly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new car or even a used one. I left with a big smile and a brand new car thanks to him.

February 10, 2016

Edgar, we are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer and are happy Robert was able to provide you with the guidance needed in making your decision. Thank you for your positive review! Jeff Skobin Marketing Manager - Galpin Motors (818) 778-2255 jeff@galpin.com

Excellent service very friendly environment

by from Simi Valley CA |

Unbelievable but we had fun buying our car Thank you Galpin Ford it was an great experience!! Specially thank you to Mr.Robert "Bobby" Guerrero he really treated us with respect and dignity he was super helpful we really enjoyed going trough the purchase process with such a nice person who showed true values!! Thank you! !

February 10, 2016

We appreciate your recommendation of our staff at the dealership, Margarita. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road! Jeff Skobin Marketing Manager - Galpin Motors (818) 778-2255 jeff@galpin.com

excellent service Repeat costumer

by from Palmdale california |

i came to galpin ford with my dad and robert guerrero attented us great he was very proffesional and gave us fast service he helped my father get a ford f150 which gave a great discount and he also gave our family free food and drinks this is the second car he has helped us with and he always gives great deals highly reccomend his help so thankful and i sure coming back to him best car seller

February 10, 2016

Thank you for your review, Felipe! We're glad to hear your dad is enjoying his new F-150! We appreciate your recommendation of Robert, and the staff here at Galpin Ford look forward to further serving you in the future! Jeff Skobin Marketing Manager - Galpin Motors (818) 778-2255 jeff@galpin.com

Awesome buying experience

by from Hollywood, CA |

Michael Moses is the bomb. So very courteous and no pressure sales person. So often you get the hard sell, not Michael. He asked what I was looking for and what I wanted to spend and he simply lined up my options and presented the financing menu. He was always offering me the option to look at something less expensive if I wasn't comfortable with what he came up with. Then, the sales manager went to bat to get me a good financing rate which lowered the monthly payment even further. Great people. Michael and his son Josh make a great team-- and they treat you like family-- right down to the congratulatory hug when they bring you your car.

February 10, 2016

Rick, we are glad you chose Galpin to purchase your vehicle. We try to provide a relaxing environment where customers can truly find the right match based on preference and budget. Thanks again for the feedback! Jeff Skobin Marketing Manager - Galpin Motors (818) 778-2255 jeff@galpin.com