RLB Sales and Leasing

5924 Camp Bowie, Fort Worth, TX 76107

Used 888-538-7421

good2know

by from ft w tx |

Im glad i read the reviews before i went here,doesnt sound too impressive,especially when you're going to spend hard earned money on a car or ect.

BUYER BEWARE!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

This dealership runs a shady business. They agreed to sell an RV to me for a set price, then sold it to someone else for a higher price after ignoring my phone calls for three days. I spent $600 modifying my truck to accept the RV. When I brought this matter to the owner's attention, he looked into it and replied with, "all I can do is say sorry." Watch out!

BEWARE

by from Richmond, VA |

I bought a 2006 Mercedes E350 from RLB sales and Trey McMinn at the end of 2010. I was buying from out of state and having the vehicle shipped to me so I was vigilant in having an independent inspection and also checking both Carfax and AutoCheck reports before making the purchase. During the inspection, they found that the "check engine" light was on and only one key fob worked. Trey said that he had a sensor replaced and corrected the "check engine" light and that the key fob worked fine for him. Upon receiving the vehicle I found that the "check engine" light was STILL on and that one key fob did not work in the ignition, only for door locks. More importantly, I happened to recheck the Carfax and AutoCheck reports. The AutoCheck report now showed that RLB had taken the car to auction the day before I called about it and it was announced at the auction as having "UNIBODY Damage"! I was shocked as the reports had been clean and I had specifically asked Trey if the car had been in an accident or had been repainted and he assured me the car was 100% original. Trey said that there must have been some kind of mistake and that he would get on it to have it corrected. I followed up with him for six months before giving up. Trey never resolved the issue. So, I now own a car with a fouled AutoCheck. BEWARE.