DARCARS Honda

Service 866-419-0356 Service 866-419-0356

Please ask for the Internet Dept. for more details

A Breath of Fresh Air

by from Annapolis, MD |

In the past I have been very intimidated regarding car shopping. I'm a single female in my 20s and salesmen in the past typically didn't really take me seriously. At Honda of Bowie, I did not feel this way at all. Everyone was extremely helpful and listened to me when I told them what I was looking for in a vehicle. My salesman, Elmer, really took the time to help me figure out what I wanted and when it was time to leave with my new car, he also made sure that I knew how everything worked on the car. A+ experience overall!

Great Service!

by from Bowie, MD |

Thanks again for your help yesterday. I really appreciated the low-pressure environment and your willingness to work with me. It was wonderful to travel over the bay bridge in a car that I am confident is very safe. Thanks again! Although making a big purchase for the first time was stressful, the experience was very positive.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Lothian MD |

Awesome as always with Honda !!!! My car died after 200K loyal miles, good bye old friend. First looked up Honda of Bowie using TrueCar which pointed me to the dealership. It was a really hot day and it was the middle of the day when I arrived but it was a beehive, so many people working really hard. Every person who we met was pleasant and professional, lot was clean and the sales people advised us on cars but were not over the top. The lot is great and the people are really awesome; made for a pleasant buying experience. TrueCar pointed us to the store but Bobby Bradsher who is a sales consultant for Honda closed the deal. We were looking for something lower end but Bobby walked us through the different product lines, options and considerations. He knew everything about the car and was very patient on a very hot day (I mean hot). To find someone at a dealer who knows all about the cars and NO PRESSURE! Wow what a concept. TrueCar found the dealer but Bobby was the key in us finding the car and options that we really wanted. We bought a great car, great options and a solid price courtesy of Bobby; Honda of Bowie is top shelf. Recommend Honda of Bowie and ask for Bobby to enjoy the same excellent purchasing experience we enjoyed.

Great customer service

by from Bowie, MD |

I've been to the dealership for and was not impressed with the service but when I came there under the new management I was very impressed my salesperson Michael Murphy was amazing highly intelligent and charismatic I loved the experience that I will be sending my friends and family there for a long time.

Deceptive sales practices

by from Paradise. Pennsylvania |

I am very disappointed with this dealership, I was looking at a used 2001 Volkswagon Jetta to purchase from them. I live in Pennsylvania and they are approx. 3 hrs from my residence. I called to inquire about the vehicle which was only $4800.00 and after I explained a hardship I experienced approx. 1 1/2 years ago I was told over the phone to fill out the on-line credit application and they would definitely get me approved at which time I committed to buy the car and wanted to have the paperwork ready. Now keep in mind my credit score was at a 690 initially. Well I filled out the application and was told that I would hear back the same day with an approval, after I didn't receive a call I called the next day only to be pushed to another salesman apologizing that the ball was dropped and that he would get on it immediately. Well needless to say several hours went by again so I called to check the status only to get an answer of well we checked with numerous banks and due to the vehicles age and mileage one would finance the vehicle. I later found out there were 6 inquiries made on my credit report due to their negligence and now my credit score went from a 690 down to a 598 and I am very upset over this experience with Bowie Honda. I didn't find this out till I found the same vehicle in Pennsylvania for $4600.00. I was finally able to get financing though another bank but my interest rate is now 14% versus the 8% I should have received with the higher credit score. I am very dissatisfied and I feel that due to Honda of Bowies negligence the necessary measures should be taken by them to rectify my credit scores. I will never recommend anyone to buy or inquire about a vehicle from Honda of Bowie Maryland

Bad Repairs

by from Bowie, MD |

I am customer of Honda of Bowie for several years and I had bad repair experiences: Two times oil leak after simple oil changes. Repaired valve gasket and leaking again- declined to repair introduced other problems such as engine tensioner- declined to repair My car has now more problems to repair after major and expensive repairs conducted by Honda of Bowie. I will never go back again after all these

Deceptive sales practices, Avoid this dealership!

by from Bowie, Maryland |

Can you say "Bait and Switch"? ... After coordinating with a Honda of Bowie sales representative (Nicole Thomas) to visit the dealership to test drive a specific used vehicle listed in inventory (and still listed in inventory as I write this review), I made a long trip to our appointment. Ms. Thomas welcomed me, took all of my information, and questioned why I would not be interested in a newer vehicle before our scheduled test drive. She left to retrieve the vehicle, only to come back and announce "The vehicle was just sold (with emphasis on "just"). Would you be interested in looking at another vehicle?". ... I am a dedicated Honda customer. I am disappointed that Honda allows Honda of Bowie to operate given their deceptive sales practices. ... I highly recommend you not waste your time with this dealership. You may find yourself completely disappointed with their lack of business ethics as I did.

Bait and Switch

by from Bowie, MD |

Do not buy a used car from this dealership. They use a bait and switch tactic where they advertise one price then when you get to the dealership they show you an invoice of how much they spent to "recondition" the vehicle and try to charge you more. I drove 50 miles out of my way to test drive the car then they sprung an additional $1495 on me. I walked out and contacted the BBB.

Relatively pleasant car buying experience

by from Bowie, MD |

My sales person was Meagan Bailey. We got along very well. I appreciated her enthusiasm and knowledge. Because I am female, I like female car sales people. The dealership as a whole seemed to try hard to answer all of our demands. Overall, it was a better car buying experience than I thought it would be.

A-One Experience

by from Bowie, MD |

A-One Experience I visited Honda of Bowie on Wed., 3-26-14. I went in "just to get advice" and "look around". I was nervous about trading and buying a new car. Delphine greeted me with the best smile! I must admit I have a hard time deciding on things and I obsess over major choices I have to make. Delphine was patient, positive, and knowledgeable about the buying and trading process. So much so, I decided to make a deal on a 2014 Honda Accord and trade in my Honda Civic that night. There was no pressure. I walked away believing that "I made the right choices".The finance process was seamless as well. Kip and Rajni in finance made the finance process seamless. I had heard radio commercials and testimonials about how GREAT Honda of Bowie is -- they are T-R-U-E! I would definitely recommend and accompany any friend. co-worker and family member to Honda of Bowie. Great job Team.