Honda of Bowie

New 877-284-0893
Used 877-213-9730
Service 866-419-0356

Please ask for the Internet Dept. for more details

Relatively pleasant car buying experience

by from Bowie, MD |

My sales person was Meagan Bailey. We got along very well. I appreciated her enthusiasm and knowledge. Because I am female, I like female car sales people. The dealership as a whole seemed to try hard to answer all of our demands. Overall, it was a better car buying experience than I thought it would be.

A-One Experience

by from Bowie, MD |

A-One Experience I visited Honda of Bowie on Wed., 3-26-14. I went in "just to get advice" and "look around". I was nervous about trading and buying a new car. Delphine greeted me with the best smile! I must admit I have a hard time deciding on things and I obsess over major choices I have to make. Delphine was patient, positive, and knowledgeable about the buying and trading process. So much so, I decided to make a deal on a 2014 Honda Accord and trade in my Honda Civic that night. There was no pressure. I walked away believing that "I made the right choices".The finance process was seamless as well. Kip and Rajni in finance made the finance process seamless. I had heard radio commercials and testimonials about how GREAT Honda of Bowie is -- they are T-R-U-E! I would definitely recommend and accompany any friend. co-worker and family member to Honda of Bowie. Great job Team.

Wonderful experience

by from Crofton, MD |

I just purchased a Honda CRV from Honda of Bowie - my sales associate was Delphine D. Wilks. She could not have been more helpful, professional or pleasant to deal with. She found me just the vehicle I wanted and did not try to sell me on anything I didn't need or want. Granted, I went into the dealership knowing exactly what i wanted but she was very informative and answered all my questions. We were in and out of the dealership, after trading in a car and buying a new one, in about 3 hours! I highly recommend Delphine to anyone looking to purchase a Honda.

Great Service

by from District Heights, MD |

I was happy that I had chosen Honda of Bowie. I had recently visited a dealership in VA and when we went over the fees, costs and other items I was surprise that the dealership in VA would not cover the cost of the MD inspection. Therefore my search began again for another vehicle. I finally came across the Nissan Murano being advertised at Honda of Bowie. My first point of contact was Jessica; however when I arrived she was assisting another customer and I was then assisted by someone else on her team. The buying process went rather smooth. They were not really pushy but persistent!! LOL I especially like that they were quite frank with me about my credit but were able to work with me and the budget I felt comfortable with the monthly car note.

Professionalism and Integrity

by from Rockville, MD |

I recently bought a used Ford Escape Hybrid from Honda of Bowie. Our negotiation process was straight forward and fair, no obscured fees or sneaky sales play. I came from out of the area to purchase the car because I was looking for a particular year and model that they had in stock. Honda of Bowie was respectful of my time and understood the challenge of driving over an hour to visit their lot. I was able to ask detailed questions over the phone, discuss the sale process and, verbally agree on a price. Our salesperson, Ifiok Umoh, was extremely accommodating and even agreed to hold the car once we committed to visit with the intent to purchase. Of course we had no obligation to buy. Upon arrival the car was up front, clean and ready for a test drive. Our time wasn't wasted and we were given plenty of opportunity to review the vehicle in detail to make sure we accepted its condition. Ifiok even helped go through the used car checklist we brought and noted a few additional check points to consider. Imperfections and defects we pointed out and taken into account in the price. His honesty and integrity throughout the process made us feel very comfortable about buying a used car. The car is beautiful, runs great, and we have no regrets. Even though it is a drive I will certainly be checking out what Honda of Bowie has available next time I am on the market for a new or used car.

Smooth Buying Process & Great Customer Service

by from Bel Air, MD |

My sales associate was Jessica Heureaux and she was exceptionally patient and knowledgeable in tending to our desires. She offered alternatives to our buying objectives and in the end, things worked out fine. The financing process went exceptionally smooth which was particularly comforting at the end of a long day. I would recommend Honda of Bowie without hesitation to anyone seeking to make a car purchase from a friendly and reputable dealership.

My time was not wasted

by from Washington, DC |

My sales associate was Ms. Brenda Bivens. I researched the car I wanted online the night before. They were the only dealership who had the exact color and fully loaded Honda Crosstour. I scheduled my appointment with Ms. Bivens the night before and she did not disappoint me. She provided me with the information I needed and a little more about the car that I didn't know which made me want the car that much more! If you're looking to buy a Honda, please go see Ms. Bivens. She gets you in and out in a reasonable time.

Purchasing a Honda Accord EXL from Honda of Bowie

by from Clinton, MD |

My sales representative was Travis Jenkins. He was very professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend him if you are in the market to purchase a vehicle. The processing time was less that 3 hours.

dishonorable sales practices

by from Columbia, Maryland |

Twenty five years ago I negotiated a purchase with a dealership and when I arrived, a myriad of reasons were given as excuses for them not being able to honor that price. I departed and made my purchase elsewhere. Since that date I have purchased nine cars and during that time I have never bothered to even check prices at that dealership let alone considered making a purchase from them. This Friday I went to Honda of Bowie having received three confirmations of a price while scheduling to come and make a purchase. Upon arriving I was given a myriad of reasons for their not being able/willing to honor the given price. Once again, being treated dishonorably, we left that dealership and made our purchase elsewhere. Honda of Bowie joins in my list of perpetual boycott.

Terrible

by from Bowie, MD |

I purchased my vehicle from Honda of Bowie in 2003. The dealership was not very good then. 10 years later, I'm looking to replace my Honda, so I go back to the dealership to see if they've gotten better. They haven't. I show up early on President's Day weekend to avoid the crowd. The sales man introduces himself as John. It's not a sign of confidence when I know more about the models for sale at the dealership, and I know what they do and do not have in stock. It could be that the sales guy was new, because when I asked for his card, he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote it down. But he clearly knew very little about the brand and even less about the specific model I was interested in. I've taken my existing Honda to the service department occasionally during the 10 years of ownership. They are the worst! On one visit, they broke my key fob, then asked if it was broken when I drove the vehicle in. At one point they asked where I purchased the vehicle from. Maybe you should search your own records first.