Kia Mall of GA

4180 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518

New 888-309-5332
Used 888-309-5332
Service 866-738-0766

Your Atlanta & Buford Kia Dealer!

Made first car purchase easy

by from Lilburn, GA |

I bought my first car at Kia Mall of Georgia and had an excellent experience from start to finish. JP was my sales consultant and, as a first-time buyer, the patience and service he gave me made a potentially painful process very enjoyable. He answered any questions I had and was very upfront about all the information being presented to me. Everybody that I worked with was pleasant and connected with me like a person rather than another sale. As simple as it may sound, the best part of the car-buying experience was getting to have conversations with everyone I worked with. I felt more comfortable knowing the people and ultimately was able to make better decisions with their help. My only negative was how long buying the car took.

Fantastic JP

by from Atlanta GA |

JP thanks for restoring my faith in a car salesman. There are not enough words to describe this person's ability to make every possible avenue to help you. We sure recommend JP for anyone looking to buy a car from the Mall of GA Kia dealership. Thanks JP and Kia Mall of GA.

Great Experience!

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

I bought a 2014 Kia Soul yesterday from Jhan Pierre Piedrahita (JP). It was an awesome experience! JP was very knowledgeable about the vehicle & walked me through all of the features. I have never had such a thorough new car delivery. Everyone on staff was friendly & helpful. I love my new car, and would recommend it to my friends. Thanks JP!

Car Buying Experience

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

This review is to commend JP on a fantastic car buying experience. JP is very knowledgeable, courteous, respectful and energetic. Though the service department after the purchase has not been nearly up to our expectations, I would strongly recommend asking for JP when buying a vehicle. He is an asset to the company.

Ask for JP to be your salesman

by from Buford, Ga |

Buying a car is a stressful and a headache. We had been to many different dealers and the sales pitch and the pressure drove us crazy. We then found JP at Kia Mall of Ga that made the process seamless and a great environment. Not once was I pressured or told what to buy. JP showed us around and went at our pace to help us pick out something that suited us and not what suited his wallet. I want to personally thank JP and personally recommend JP to anyone who is interested in a KIA. JP can you tell you anything you need to know about these cars and it actually is true, which is rare in the car selling business! JP is the man.

Great Dealer !!

by from Homer, Georgia |

Craig Cappy and staff provided a great car shopping experience! The staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and answered all of our questions. Working with Phil Davidson was a pleasant experience. I would recommend Phil as a salesperson to anyone looking to buy a car from this dealership. There has been no issues with the car and we have been quite pleased overall. Thanks Kia Mall of Georgia!!!

More than Pleased!!!

by from buford, ga |

Over memorial day weekend, my husband & I came in to "just look" & drove away with a brand new kia soul. Everyone there was so personable and sweet. Loved our experience. Shout out to phil davidson & natalie watson who were just a pleasure to work with.

Awesome but don't forget the refferal

by from Gainesville ga |

My boyfriend and I purchased a car and everything was great. I was originally interested in the sportage but the sorento was so amazing I fell in love. Our sales consultant was great and everything was good. The only thing they don't tell you is if you don't tell them Who referred you to then they don't pay a referral bc it's not "part of the deal". I guess they don't consider how overwhelming buying a car is.

Great buying experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I know a lot of people dread going through the car buying process. And as a single woman, I am usually one of them. So it's a BIG deal when I say I had a great experience at Kia Mall of Georgia. I had done a lot of research before visiting dealerships. The first place I went to was a bust. I was called "darlin" and "honey" and not taken seriously. So I got online, found the vehicle I wanted, made the appointment, and drove over an hour out to the dealership. When I got there, the car was parked out front waiting for me. The salesperson I had made the appointment with was busy so I was put with Rusty. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We took a test drive and Rusty taught me all about the vehicle. He was patient as I asked a million questions and when he didn't know the answer, he admitted it and went and got the answer. I loved that. The entire staff was friendly, courteous, and took their jobs seriously. I had to wait a little while before the paperwork was ready (kinda normal in this process) but once I got in Natalie's office, the final paperwork was a breeze. She had everything ready and made the process seamless. She and Rusty even stayed past closing time to finish the deal and get me on my way with my new vehicle. So thank you, Kia Mall of Georgia, for being thorough, knowledgeable, and on top of your game. I recommend you whole heartedly!

Wonderful buying experience!!!!!

by from Lawrenceville ga |

We went in with what we wanted already in mind. Our sales consultant JP was awesome. Very friendly and answered our questions perfectly. Test drove the vehicle and fell in love!! Sales manager was awesome to work with as well. The entire staff and experience was beyond our expectations. Highly recommend shopping here if you want a great deal and don't want to deal with pushy sales people!!

Excellent Service, Clean showroom. They work hard

by from Monroe, Georgia |

JP is a great sales person who saw my needs and work to make things happen. Great personality, clean and well groom. He is a hard worker.