Kia Mall of GA

Kia Mall of GA

4180 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518

Service 888-309-5332

Your Atlanta & Buford Kia Dealer!

JP of Kia Mall of GA is FABULOUS

by from Dacula, GA |

About a week ago I went to Kia Mall of GA in search of the kia optima.. I was torn between the optima and the hyundai sontata so of course I went to hyundai first... They were very quick and didnt stand around much to inform me of the vehicle. Next I went to Kia where I was greeted by JP who was quick and certainly informed and passionate about kias. JP took me on quite a lengthy test drive which allowed me experience back roads, congested city roads and the highway. (hyundai took me on a short drive down the road and the sales associate kept getting lost on where and when to turn around) He didnt make it uncomfortable in the car as he was engaging in conversation which didnt always pertain to the vehicle which was nice. At the end of my first experience with JP at kia, I was still undecided on which vehicle to buy. JP was able to gather my personal information for the future as I said I would contact him if I were further interested. The following week I though about my decision and during this time, JP and Kia never called to hassle me about buying their product which I really appreciated.. That weekend I returned where JP greeted me again and even asked if I wanted to drive the car again. Of course I knew I was buying the optima, so there was no need. He then gathered my information for my loan application and offered us beverages should we want any. During this time JP engaged in regular conversation with myself which made it more enjoyable versus feeling like he was still trying to sell me on the vehicle. Scott the manager also stopped by which made the experience more personal and worked with a price I was able to work with. Upon speaking with finance we were able to get a monthly price range I felt comfortable with. When I was done with all the fabulous paperwork JP took the time from working on another sale to sit with me in the vehicle for a good 30-45 minutes speaking of the wonderful features the car had and how to navigate it. Scott, JP, and Kia WERE FABULOUS. So was the lady at the front desk, since Im expecting, she insisted I bring the baby back during one of my free oil changes for her to see. Everyone was very personable and welcoming and did not at all come across as the typical "car salesman".

service

by from buford ga |

Extremly slow service made a appointment for oil change took over an hour....thanks alot

Waste of time

by from Suwanne, GA |

Yesterday we went to buy a new or slightly used vehicle and found a car we really liked. First we were told it was a demo car - manager driven and would get the same warranty etc as a new car, because there had been no transfer of title on the car and thus it was considered a new car sale. Later the story changed, and now it was said the car was bought at auction. When asking for the reasons a car with 6.000 miles would be at an auction, we were told it probably had been a repo car. Due to the fact that there had been a previous owner the warranty would not be the 100.000 but up to 60.000 instead. At the end of an almost 4 hour ordeal while processing the paperwork it suddenly came up that the car was a Lemon car and have had issues which the manufacturer had fixed. So the big question is - why try to conveniently come up with this fact at the end? Maybe thinking that being that close to signing and having spent so much time people wouldn't question this fact? Under the Lemon Law, a manufacturer has the right to fix a problem before a consumer can cancel the sale. A reasonable number of attempts is deemed to be: (a.) one attempt, if the nonconformity is a serious safety defect; (b.) three attempts, if the nonconformity, although not a serious safety defect, substantially impairs the use, value, or safety of the vehicle; or, (c.) a cumulative total of 30 days during which the vehicle is out of service for repair of one or more nonconformities. If you have a car with 6.000 miles the presumption would be that the car would fall under (a) and didn't get satisfactorily fixed the first time. Further, since the Lemon Law only covers new cars, that protection would be lost as well. Needless to say, we were less than impressed and left feeling that the dealer attempted to pull a fast one on us. One could wonder why all the good comments and reviews are from 2011 and since then things are not so great......

We won't be buying at Kia Mall of Georgia again.

by from Greensboro, Ga |

We bought our Sorento from here and the whole experience left something to be desired. We did our research before going to the lot. There were two cars we were interested in and we had the stock numbers and everything. We made an appointment with a sales person too. We knew we'd have our baby with us so we wanted to make this process as simple and quick as possible. First of all the sales lady only showed us one car (luckily it was the one we were most interested in anyhow) and would only allow us to test drive it for 3 miles on a predetermined route. Now that I'm writing this is seems like we must have been out of our minds to have bought the car but it is a great vehicle... After we started talking numbers and specifics the process allowed to a crawl. The sales lady would not listen to what we were telling her and consistently made herself seem to be very uneducated about making deals. After we rejected their first offer I asked her to talk with her supervisor and return with their last final best offer. 45 minutes later she came back with another sub-part offer which was rejected. The third offer was close enough, we were tired and ready to be done with them. We bought the car and love it. All in all, the Kia Sorento has been a great car, we love it. Just buy yours elsewhere.

January 16, 2014

First, let me thank you for your business. Then I must apologize for your experience. We strive for everyones experience here to be superb. Unfortunately it was a extremely busy saturday afternoon for us, and with a newer salesperson, it seems to have compounded our ability to satisfy your expectations. Feel free to contact me directly with any future needs and or concerns. Chad Sutherland (678)804-2112 General Sales Manager

s Deceit and Misrepresentation

by from Buford, GA |

Have purchased a used Toyota SUV from Kia Mall of Georgia 10 months ago. I ask for a carfax report and was given another brand of this report and told "this is what we use". Should have acted on the funny look one salesman gave my salesman when he gave me the report. I ask about the water problem, the seat belt on the drivers side was soaking wet and there was a strange smell in the vehicle. The salesperson told me that the windows had been left down overnight and it has rained (which it had rained). So I chose to believe him and bought the vehicle as it drove very well, Now, having been hit in the real bumper a few weeks ago, I was told by the Toyota Dealer body shop, where I took the SUV to have a new rear bumper put on, that the vehicle had been in a previous accident and had significant damage to real and possible front end. They were looking for a water leak that had show up. I need to say that after buying the suv I had new tail lights put in and that stopped the leak I had found in the real of the vehicle right after buying it. Now I find that it will continue to leak as the stress put on the damage it had before buying it. I emailed the dealership and received NO REPLY. DO NOT BUY USED VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALER. Had they been honest with me I could recommend them to others who are looking for cars, truck , etc. But as it is, their dishonesty causes me to tell everyone I know of their deceit.

April 17, 2013

I wanted to first off apologize for this incident. AutoCheck is what we use instead of CarFax. It shows the same information on vehicle history and is a reputable companty. If there was no accident on the AutoCheck, then there might of been previous damage that happened to the car and there was no report made up. If you would like to personally contact me, my email is jshaffner@kiamallofga.com and number is 678-804-2000 ext 2017

Deceit and Misrepresentation

by from Atlanta, GA |

On Nov 26, 2012, I requested a quote for a 2013 Kia Optima LX with the Convenience Plus Package. This package included the Rear Camera Display, Powered Seats, and the UVO Microsoft addition. I was contacted by a salesman by the name of Phillip Hill concerning the vehicle and its availability. At first, the salesman appeared friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle and assured that it was on the premises and that I would be able to purchase the vehicle at the agreed upon price. We corresponded concerning the vehicle throughout the day and he assured me EVERY TIME that the vehicle was available and the he was being honest and sincere and not misleading. I excitedly drove to the facility from my Atlanta, Ga. (a 45-minute drive) to speak with Phillip Hill about the vehicle and to purchase. However, when I arrived onsite, the vehicle that was displayed to me was not there. Not only did he present an upgraded vehicle (not of my choice), but the vehicle did not have what we specifically agreed upon and of which he SPECIFICALLY STATED WAS AVAILABLE. After again assuring me that this was in fact the vehicle, I pointed out that it was NOT. At that time, Phillip Hill proceeded to look as if he may have pulled the wrong vehicle up and proceeded to walk around the premises in a theatrical way as if to find the vehicle that he assured me of. He then returned and stated that I WOULD HAVE TO PURCHASE A TOURING PACKAGE FOR THE VEHICLE IN ORDER TO HAVE WHAT WE AGREED AND HE ASSURED WAS ALREADY IN THE VEHICLE. Mr. Phillip Hill plan was to have me make the extensive drive to the facility and then pressure me into a vehicle by intentionally lying and deceiving me into thinking the vehicle was onsite, when in fact he never had the vehicle in his possession. I understand that car salesman aren known for being the most scrupulous or moral, however this code of conduct is unnecessary and egregious. I HIGHLY ADVISE THAT NO ONE PATRONIZE THIS DEALERSHIP OR PHILLIP HILL. The next person they take advantage of could be your sister, father, or child. Let not condone this behavior because it deemed ar for the course

April 17, 2013

I first of all wanted to apologize on behalf of KIA Mall of Georgia. This isn't how we want to do business or currently conduct it. We have handled this training issue. If you would like to contact me personally, my email is jshaffner@kiamallofga.com and contact number is 678-804-2000 ext. 2017.

Great Experience

by from Clayton, Ga. |

My husband and I decided to come to Mall of Georgia Kia after having a HORRIBLE experience at another dealership even though it is farther away from where we live. We instantly liked this dealership when we got there and were greeted by Scott Baker. He was not pushy and listened to our wants/needs about a new vehicle. He went above and beyond to try to get us the best deal on our new car and we were very pleased with the service and the outcome. When he wasn't available to help us, he had Chase Knight quickly come to help and he was also very nice and helpful and seemed up to speed about why were there, which was refreshing. Overall, we are happy with our new Sorento and our experience at Kia Mall of Georgia

November 23, 2011

Sarah, I just wanted to thank you for the kind words. We strive extremely hard to give an easy enjoyable experience. We are glad that we were able to take the bad taste you had from one dealership and provide a great experience. It means a lot that you left with a smile. Hope you love your new Kia Sorento. When you come for your 2 years of free maintenance jump up front and say Hello!

Rusty Sandberg

by from Suwanee, GA |

We have been to the Kia Mall of GA dealership twice. Everyone there has been very polite and helpful. We have been working with Rusty Sandberg and he has been awesome. He listens to our wants and needs and gives us advice; he is knowledgeable about all of the vehicles. Most important, he is not pushy; many other salespeople have turned us off. We hope to be able to purchase a car from Rusty but we need to wait until our BMW lease is up.

December 19, 2012

We appreciate you and your time you have spent with us. Keep us in mind when you BMW lease is up so we can have the opportunity to save you $$$$ on your new purchase. We look forward to assisting you in your buying process.

Straight-forward, no pressure.

by from Cumming, GA |

I don't like dealing with pushy car dealers and sales reps. and I'm happy to say that was not my experience, at Kia Mall of Georgia. My salesman was laid back and took his time to show me the car I was interested in and gave me a good test drive. I have not received my car yet (looking forward to getting my new Optima SX), but the shopping / buying process went well.

October 15, 2011

Thank you for the positive review! Here at Kia Mall of Georgia we believe that the car buying experience can be pleasant and fun and not super stressful. Glad to hear that our commitment to making a great buying experience for our customers works. Welcome to the Kia Family and we can't wait to see you back here for your free oil changes. Once again, Congratulations on your new Kia, and thank you for your business!

I would recommend this to a friend!!!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

I had a great experience! The best part was meeting with Tommy after completing paper work. He knew all the details about my new Kia Sorento and walked me the through all the electronics. He was the best!!!

October 15, 2011

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We love hearing that you had such a great experience. It makes us know that we are doing things the right way. Don't forget that we do have a referral program set up! So when you do send your friends our way make sure that they mention that you sent them and we will definitely send you something to say "Thank You". Once again congratulations on your new Kia and thank you for your business. Welcome to the Kia Family!

my car buying experence

by from atl.,ga |

The people there were friendly, helpful. Noquestion went unanswered all my questions and made sure I understood everything. Great job!!!

September 23, 2011

Thank You for the kind words. We are so glad that you had such a great experience here at Kia Mall of Georgia. I would love to know who you worked with specifically. It would be nice to pass down the thank you to all parties involved in making your experience here so great! Once again, congratulations on your new Kia and thank you so much for your business.