Kia Mall of GA

4180 Buford Dr NE, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-309-5332
Service 888-309-5332

Best Car Buying Experience I ever had!

by from Oakwood, GA |

Tony and his Manager are awesome!!! I got a fantastic deal. I got out of a vehicle I really didn't like and into a 2016 Kia Sorrento. Things are so much better now.

Great deal.

by from Cumming |

I went there to buy a used car and they came with an excellent offer for a new one. No pressures and very clear process of selling.

What a Great Buying Experience!!!

by from Lawrenceville, Georgia |

The salesmen were NOT pushy and what surprised me is that they asked if I had talked to another salesman before (how nice) Alan was a sweetie, polite and got me the deal for my dream car I was able to afford. Robert was also so sweet and helpful the Phil was so nice as well and the finance individual we worked with Mike, does NOT bite and made a stressful experience easy. Love all of you guys and thank you for giving me my dream car. I flat love my new Kia soul it is so easy to drive.BTW Robert my little stuffed hamster I have placed on my dash is named "Robert" because your name was Robert, my sisters husbands name is Robert and my husbands name was Robert. You said it would bring me luck and it did. Kudos to all

Amazing dealership!

by from Buford, Ga |

Amazing dealership and a great salesman. My salesmen, JP, helped my find car and even pointed out the car with the lowest price tag of the two I was looking at. This was my first purchase on my own and I never felt pressured or felt taken advantage of. He was extremely helpful and willing to show me all the bells and whistles on my new SUV. I walked away with an amazing car with a great deal!

NO PRESSURE

by from DACULA, GA |

PHIL, THE SALES CONSULTANT, IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND GAVE PERTINENT ANSWERS TO ALL MY QUESTIONS. NO PRESSURE SALES PITCHES, JUST THE FACTS THAT ARE IMPORTANT IN SELLING ME THE CAR I WAS LOOKING FOR AND AM VERY HAPPY WITH !

New Purchase

by from Stone Mountain GA. |

My last auto purchase was more than 10 years ago and it was a terrible experience. After driving around local dealerships i stopped in at Kia Mall of Georgia, where i met Phil Davidson Mr Davidson was upfront, honest, and knowledgeable he didn't confuse me with fast talk and pressure. I left the dealership without buyers remorse and feeling robbed. Thanks Phil & Kia Mall Georgia

Happy Soul Owner

by from Athens, GA |

I had a great experience buying my new Soul from JP. He was professional, didn't waste my time, and got me the car I wanted for the price I wanted.

satisfied customer

by from Buford Ga |

For the first time ever I had a great car buying experience. Phil my salesperson and Robert are a great duo. Buying a car can be an intimidating experience but they made it easy. I never felt like I was just a commission check. Thank you guys for your help. Looking forward to referring others to them.

Love my Soul (Benny Box)

by from Stockbridge, GA |

They were in the process of moving into the new showroom but that did not bother my purchase. JP helped us purchase a soul and I love it. There was no pressure to make a purchase and we only spent 3 hours at the dealership which was great. He was very knowledgeable about the soul. I left feeling like a expert on the soul myself. If you want a great car buying experience ask for JP

I'm enjoying my new car.

by from Atlanta, GA |

I really enjoyed my experience with this dealership. This is my second purchase from them because I wanted an upgrade and they just so happen to have the car I wanted. I appreciate the service they provided me and I highly recommend them.