Kia Mall of GA

4180 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-309-5332
Service 888-309-5332

Great service, Great price!

by from Buford GA |

We just purchase a used truck from Kia, they gave us an awesome deal and a fair amount on our trade in. James our salesman was very helpful and handled everything quickly. We are very happy with our customer service we received! Ask for James or Jp!

Great service and knowledgable salesmen!

by from Buford, GA |

Kia Mall of GA made buying a new car as easy of a process as possible. Make sure you ask to work with JP! He is very knowledgable of the vehicles and was extremely helpful to my parents and me when buying my new Sorento! He was great throughout the whole process...explaining the vehicle features, test driving, sales, pricing, etc. All of the employees we worked with were very helpful and knowledgable.

Great car buying experience

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

After an accident we went to Kia Mall of GA to find a new car. Our sales associate, Maurey, was extremely professional and courteous. He made the car buying process easy and was willing to work with our budget. He walked us through the feature of the 2015 Optima that we bought and was always cheerful. We will definitely be purchasing our next vehicle from here.

Professionalism in salesmen

by from Cumming, GA |

I went to Kia Mall of GA after a car crash to look at a 2015 Optima, since I love the look and features of this car. While I ultimately ended up going with a different make and model simply due to the comfort level - I'm a taller and larger than average person and the Optima's seat was a little too narrow for me - Maurey, my sales rep at Kia Mall of GA, was super professional. He was not pushy and was very knowledgeable about the Optima, giving me a ton of information about all the great features of the Optima. I went back two times to test drive the Optima and both times everyone else at Kia Mall of GA was also very warm and friendly, but never pushy. I would recommend Kia Mall of GA and Maurey for anyone in the market for a great car at a great price!

S BURNS

by from Atlanta, GA |

Maurey Spencer is an awesome car salesman. I had the best car buying experience when I purchased my 2015 KIA OPTIMA. He was so kind and professional. Also, Maurey knows his product. WAY TO GO MAUREY!!!!!!!!!

Poor Service After Sales

by from Lawrenceville Ga. 30046 |

No Phone Calls after sales completed. Promised Refferal Fee .Not sent After Neice Purcased Kia

Happy Soul Owner

by from Buford, ga |

I'm a Happy Soul ( owner that is. Thanks JP for making my experience delightful. He's professional , very knowledgeable , and helpful. If tired of the dealerships that are hi pressure and sales, then you must go to Kia mall is Ga, Ask for JP , sales and Service second to none!!!! thanks kia Lilalee B

Fantastic JP

by from Atlanta GA |

JP thanks for restoring my faith in a car salesman. There are not enough words to describe this person's ability to make every possible avenue to help you. We sure recommend JP for anyone looking to buy a car from the Mall of GA Kia dealership. Thanks JP and Kia Mall of GA.

Great Experience!

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

I bought a 2014 Kia Soul yesterday from Jhan Pierre Piedrahita (JP). It was an awesome experience! JP was very knowledgeable about the vehicle & walked me through all of the features. I have never had such a thorough new car delivery. Everyone on staff was friendly & helpful. I love my new car, and would recommend it to my friends. Thanks JP!

Car Buying Experience

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

This review is to commend JP on a fantastic car buying experience. JP is very knowledgeable, courteous, respectful and energetic. Though the service department after the purchase has not been nearly up to our expectations, I would strongly recommend asking for JP when buying a vehicle. He is an asset to the company.