Kia Mall of GA

4180 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518

New 888-309-5332
Used 888-309-5332
Service 866-738-0766

Your Atlanta & Buford Kia Dealer!

Deceit and Misrepresentation

by from Atlanta, GA |

On Nov 26, 2012, I requested a quote for a 2013 Kia Optima LX with the Convenience Plus Package. This package included the Rear Camera Display, Powered Seats, and the UVO Microsoft addition. I was contacted by a salesman by the name of Phillip Hill concerning the vehicle and its availability. At first, the salesman appeared friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle and assured that it was on the premises and that I would be able to purchase the vehicle at the agreed upon price. We corresponded concerning the vehicle throughout the day and he assured me EVERY TIME that the vehicle was available and the he was being honest and sincere and not misleading. I excitedly drove to the facility from my Atlanta, Ga. (a 45-minute drive) to speak with Phillip Hill about the vehicle and to purchase. However, when I arrived onsite, the vehicle that was displayed to me was not there. Not only did he present an upgraded vehicle (not of my choice), but the vehicle did not have what we specifically agreed upon and of which he SPECIFICALLY STATED WAS AVAILABLE. After again assuring me that this was in fact the vehicle, I pointed out that it was NOT. At that time, Phillip Hill proceeded to look as if he may have pulled the wrong vehicle up and proceeded to walk around the premises in a theatrical way as if to find the vehicle that he assured me of. He then returned and stated that I WOULD HAVE TO PURCHASE A TOURING PACKAGE FOR THE VEHICLE IN ORDER TO HAVE WHAT WE AGREED AND HE ASSURED WAS ALREADY IN THE VEHICLE. Mr. Phillip Hill plan was to have me make the extensive drive to the facility and then pressure me into a vehicle by intentionally lying and deceiving me into thinking the vehicle was onsite, when in fact he never had the vehicle in his possession. I understand that car salesman aren known for being the most scrupulous or moral, however this code of conduct is unnecessary and egregious. I HIGHLY ADVISE THAT NO ONE PATRONIZE THIS DEALERSHIP OR PHILLIP HILL. The next person they take advantage of could be your sister, father, or child. Let not condone this behavior because it deemed ar for the course

April 17, 2013

I first of all wanted to apologize on behalf of KIA Mall of Georgia. This isn't how we want to do business or currently conduct it. We have handled this training issue. If you would like to contact me personally, my email is jshaffner@kiamallofga.com and contact number is 678-804-2000 ext. 2017.

Great Experience

by from Clayton, Ga. |

My husband and I decided to come to Mall of Georgia Kia after having a HORRIBLE experience at another dealership even though it is farther away from where we live. We instantly liked this dealership when we got there and were greeted by Scott Baker. He was not pushy and listened to our wants/needs about a new vehicle. He went above and beyond to try to get us the best deal on our new car and we were very pleased with the service and the outcome. When he wasn't available to help us, he had Chase Knight quickly come to help and he was also very nice and helpful and seemed up to speed about why were there, which was refreshing. Overall, we are happy with our new Sorento and our experience at Kia Mall of Georgia

November 23, 2011

Sarah, I just wanted to thank you for the kind words. We strive extremely hard to give an easy enjoyable experience. We are glad that we were able to take the bad taste you had from one dealership and provide a great experience. It means a lot that you left with a smile. Hope you love your new Kia Sorento. When you come for your 2 years of free maintenance jump up front and say Hello!

Rusty Sandberg

by from Suwanee, GA |

We have been to the Kia Mall of GA dealership twice. Everyone there has been very polite and helpful. We have been working with Rusty Sandberg and he has been awesome. He listens to our wants and needs and gives us advice; he is knowledgeable about all of the vehicles. Most important, he is not pushy; many other salespeople have turned us off. We hope to be able to purchase a car from Rusty but we need to wait until our BMW lease is up.

December 19, 2012

We appreciate you and your time you have spent with us. Keep us in mind when you BMW lease is up so we can have the opportunity to save you $$$$ on your new purchase. We look forward to assisting you in your buying process.

Straight-forward, no pressure.

by from Cumming, GA |

I don't like dealing with pushy car dealers and sales reps. and I'm happy to say that was not my experience, at Kia Mall of Georgia. My salesman was laid back and took his time to show me the car I was interested in and gave me a good test drive. I have not received my car yet (looking forward to getting my new Optima SX), but the shopping / buying process went well.

October 15, 2011

Thank you for the positive review! Here at Kia Mall of Georgia we believe that the car buying experience can be pleasant and fun and not super stressful. Glad to hear that our commitment to making a great buying experience for our customers works. Welcome to the Kia Family and we can't wait to see you back here for your free oil changes. Once again, Congratulations on your new Kia, and thank you for your business!

I would recommend this to a friend!!!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

I had a great experience! The best part was meeting with Tommy after completing paper work. He knew all the details about my new Kia Sorento and walked me the through all the electronics. He was the best!!!

October 15, 2011

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We love hearing that you had such a great experience. It makes us know that we are doing things the right way. Don't forget that we do have a referral program set up! So when you do send your friends our way make sure that they mention that you sent them and we will definitely send you something to say "Thank You". Once again congratulations on your new Kia and thank you for your business. Welcome to the Kia Family!

my car buying experence

by from atl.,ga |

The people there were friendly, helpful. Noquestion went unanswered all my questions and made sure I understood everything. Great job!!!

September 23, 2011

Thank You for the kind words. We are so glad that you had such a great experience here at Kia Mall of Georgia. I would love to know who you worked with specifically. It would be nice to pass down the thank you to all parties involved in making your experience here so great! Once again, congratulations on your new Kia and thank you so much for your business.

A class act place!

by from Canton, GA |

These guys were professional and made the transaction easy breezy! We were in and out quickly and they did whatever they could do to make the deal happen! It was a win win for all involved! Thanks Kia Mall Of Georgia & thanks Scott Baker!

September 8, 2011

Thanks so much! We are so glad you had such a great experience here at Kia Mall of Georgia. We hope you love your new Pacifica.