Kia Mall of GA

Used 888-309-5332
Service 888-309-5332

Great Dealer !!

by from Homer, Georgia |

Craig Cappy and staff provided a great car shopping experience! The staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and answered all of our questions. Working with Phil Davidson was a pleasant experience. I would recommend Phil as a salesperson to anyone looking to buy a car from this dealership. There has been no issues with the car and we have been quite pleased overall. Thanks Kia Mall of Georgia!!!

Made first car purchase easy

by from Lilburn, GA |

I bought my first car at Kia Mall of Georgia and had an excellent experience from start to finish. JP was my sales consultant and, as a first-time buyer, the patience and service he gave me made a potentially painful process very enjoyable. He answered any questions I had and was very upfront about all the information being presented to me. Everybody that I worked with was pleasant and connected with me like a person rather than another sale. As simple as it may sound, the best part of the car-buying experience was getting to have conversations with everyone I worked with. I felt more comfortable knowing the people and ultimately was able to make better decisions with their help. My only negative was how long buying the car took.

More than Pleased!!!

by from buford, ga |

Over memorial day weekend, my husband & I came in to "just look" & drove away with a brand new kia soul. Everyone there was so personable and sweet. Loved our experience. Shout out to phil davidson & natalie watson who were just a pleasure to work with.

Awesome but don't forget the refferal

by from Gainesville ga |

My boyfriend and I purchased a car and everything was great. I was originally interested in the sportage but the sorento was so amazing I fell in love. Our sales consultant was great and everything was good. The only thing they don't tell you is if you don't tell them Who referred you to then they don't pay a referral bc it's not "part of the deal". I guess they don't consider how overwhelming buying a car is.

Great buying experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I know a lot of people dread going through the car buying process. And as a single woman, I am usually one of them. So it's a BIG deal when I say I had a great experience at Kia Mall of Georgia. I had done a lot of research before visiting dealerships. The first place I went to was a bust. I was called "darlin" and "honey" and not taken seriously. So I got online, found the vehicle I wanted, made the appointment, and drove over an hour out to the dealership. When I got there, the car was parked out front waiting for me. The salesperson I had made the appointment with was busy so I was put with Rusty. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We took a test drive and Rusty taught me all about the vehicle. He was patient as I asked a million questions and when he didn't know the answer, he admitted it and went and got the answer. I loved that. The entire staff was friendly, courteous, and took their jobs seriously. I had to wait a little while before the paperwork was ready (kinda normal in this process) but once I got in Natalie's office, the final paperwork was a breeze. She had everything ready and made the process seamless. She and Rusty even stayed past closing time to finish the deal and get me on my way with my new vehicle. So thank you, Kia Mall of Georgia, for being thorough, knowledgeable, and on top of your game. I recommend you whole heartedly!

Wonderful buying experience!!!!!

by from Lawrenceville ga |

We went in with what we wanted already in mind. Our sales consultant JP was awesome. Very friendly and answered our questions perfectly. Test drove the vehicle and fell in love!! Sales manager was awesome to work with as well. The entire staff and experience was beyond our expectations. Highly recommend shopping here if you want a great deal and don't want to deal with pushy sales people!!

Excellent Service, Clean showroom. They work hard

by from Monroe, Georgia |

JP is a great sales person who saw my needs and work to make things happen. Great personality, clean and well groom. He is a hard worker.

Great service!!

by from Cumming,GA |

I went in this past week looking for a new Soul or Rio. I had done a lot of research on each car. I liked the Soul better, but the rio was more in my price range. Rusty was the dealer that I dealt with. He was great! He answered every question I had and then some. And when getting into finance was taking a long time, Rusty made sure we were all comfortable and kept us laughing. In the end, I got the Soul thanks to some great deals! I will definitely be referring anyone who asks me to Rusty at Kia Mall of Georgia.

A+ Car-buying experience!

by from Peachtree Corners, GA |

JP was the kindest, most professional sales person ever. I found the Kia Soul we wanted at cars.com and requested more info. JP responded and I felt comfortable with him from the start. When we got to the dealership, it was smooth sailing all the way. He never tried to increase the agreed-upon price or upselll us on any extras. He seemed genuinely interested in helping me put my mom in a safe, dependable car. He carefully explained and demonstrated all the features. I would recommend JP and Kia Mall of Ga to anyone I know.

New Car purchase

by from Sugar Hill, GA |

We were looking for a new car with four doors and would support a baby seat for a new grandson. We talked to a few dealers and looked on line and was contacted by Kia Mall of Georgia through and online add. Rusty was the first salesman we talked to that followed up, immediately, on calls, pricing, availibility and all options. He was very prompt with a laid back professional approach. We were kind of rushed at the time with the new kid just ariving and dropped in to check it out and the manager jumped in to take us on a test ride while Rusty was tied up. The entire teem at Kia Mall of Georgia was great and no high presure at all. I would recommend them as a point to start looking for a car.