Keffer Volkswagen

Service 888-479-6083

EXPERIENCE SIMPLE

The absolute best!!

by from Charlotte NC |

I had the best automotive buying experience ever. Brian Wiles worked very hard to insure my Golf was the exact vehicle I wanted. He walked me through every feature of the vehicle and every benefit of purchasing with Keffer Volkswagen. His awards are well deserved and I must also commend the great management and financing staff. Thanks for everything..

Keffer Volkswagen responded to this review

June 26, 2015

We are ecstatic to hear that you received the best buying experience ever!! Brian is a wonderful person and consultant and we are quite fond of him too! He takes great pride in making sure our guest are taken wonderful care of! Please do share if there's anything else we can do to be of further assistance to you. Take great care and enjoy your new vehicle!

Oustanding, quick, and honest

by from Huntersville, NC |

Got a quick and fair deal on my (hard to find) Passat TDI 6 speed manual. They worked through the details quickly and went all the way to Georgia to retrieve my car. I was very pleased with the deal I got and will definitely go back when the time comes.

by from Davidson, NC |

Rick was a delight to work with. Very helpful and thorough as well as efficient. I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car or thinking about purchasing one. Thanks so much Rick, the Tiguan is so awesome! Such a pleasure to work with you.

by from Matthews, NC |

This was our second time buying a car from Keffer VW, and was one of the easiest car buying experiences I've ever had! Rick gave us an amazing deal on an amazing Passat! We'll definitely be back next time we're in the market for a car!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Brian Wiles did a great job of being transparent in the buying process and also did not pressure me into leaning one way or the other throughout the process. Brian was very personable and made me feel at home from the moment he introduced himself.

by from Hamptonville,NC |

Rick has been very helpful. I honestly did not come in to buy a new car but after he explained the advantages I went for it. I recommend this dealership

Great service! Amazing and Professional

by from Charlotte, NC |

We came to the dealership looking for a car for our son. We had a wonderful experience and bought a car. Both Daniel and Rick were great to work with. They answered all of our questions and most of all we felt that they dealt with us in an honest and up front way. Rick was very professional and he instilled confidence in us and reinforced that we were making the best choice of car for our son. This is our first VW purchase and we are very pleased.

by from Davidson nc |

I went to the dealership with my daughter and we meet Rick Holland and he was great. I went back with my husband and Rick sold us a jetty sport. We took our daughter back and they had a bow on the car and she loved it. (It was her 16th birthday) Great place to buy a car.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Rick was very helpful and knowledgeable about the cars. The interaction was pleasant and not pushy.

Very happy

by from lincolnton,nc |

I was shopping for a bmw and Keffer vw just happened to have one, I called and was set up with Daniel DeCicco, he is a easy no nonsense salesman, a laid back guy that enjoys what he does and I like that, he listened to my situation and made it happened, im very happy to have worked with him

Easiest purchase

by from winston salem ,nc |

Sweet and to the point, I needed a few days and Daniel DeCicco and Keffer Vw gave me my time and space, no unneccessary phone calls or emails, i greatly appreciate that, they listened to what i wanted and made it happen. They have my business and I would tell anyone looking for a easy car experience to go here and ask for Daniel. Thanks again