Keffer Volkswagen

New 866-821-7323
Used 888-832-6506
Service 888-698-7649

EXPERIENCE SIMPLE

I bought my third car from Keffer.

by from Mooresville, NC |

If you are looking to buy a VW, Keffer VW is the place. I met with Rick Holland and told him what I wanted. He gave me all the options with no pressure tactics. I shopped around and eventually came back to Keffer. The deal he gave me was fantastic Rick even went the extra mile a located a car with the color combination I wanted. The finance guy was quick too. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. Great job and Kudos to the Keffer Team!

November 8, 2014

Doug, thank you so much for your time and feedback!! It means a tremendous amount to Rick and our team! We are so tickled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you for many years to come!! Enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know if there's anything we can do to be of further assistance to you!

Best Experience purchasing a car!

by from Carthage, Nc |

My husband and I recently purchased a car for our son at Keffer. We could not have had a better experience. Darryl Radford took his time with us and made it a special day. We purchased a VW Jetta and could not be happier! It actually took us longer to drive there and back then it did to actually get all the paperwork done on the vehicle! That is unheard of! Next car purchase will be made at Keffer. It was hands down the best car buying experience we've had. A big thank you to Darryl Radford and the Keffer staff!!!

Came for lease service, bought a new car

by from Huntersville, NC |

I came in for my 30k mile lease checkup and knew I was going to need a new car due to milage. Traded my 2012 Jetta SEL for a 2015 Jetta GLI SEL. The experience was pleasant and Cal was a great sales guy. The facilities waiting room is not as good as my old dealership (Capital EuroCar) due to no free Sodas and Water and an awkward setup.

First Car Purchase

by from Hunterville, NC |

I had a good time with Daniel DeCicco. he did a good job with selling me my car. he got me a good deal and i love my new car. thank you!

Awesome place to buy cars!

by from Lancaster, SC |

I came to Keffer VW and finally got the VW Beetle I had always wanted since I was 16 years old! Thanks so much to Daniel DeCicco and the rest of the Keffer VW team for helping me get into the car of my dreams! :)

First car from Keffer

by from Lincolnton NC |

My wife and I just bought a new jetta from Keffer and it went very well. Our salesman Cal, was very good at explaining every detail about the car and I appreciate the extra time he spent with my wife showing her the details of the car. They were recomended to us and would recomend them to anyone else.

Excellent online purchase experience.

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I've been test driving Jetta Sportswagens in my area (SC) but I found the best deal online through Keffer VW. I sent an email out and heard back from Daniel immediately. After explaining my concerns about buying a vehicle sight unseen, Daniel went out to the lot to send me real time photos of the vehicle and to answer specific questions while he was looking at it. Long story short, we agreed on a price then I worked with Michael in Finance which was very quick and efficient. My car was delivered the next day and it was exactly as Daniel had described. I'm pleased and amazed that I had such a good experience buying a car online.

This is where to buy a car

by from Clover, SC |

VW have some of the best vehicles on the market and here they have the best team to help you choose and afford the one for you. Jerry Franklin has great product knowledge and enthusiasm with the ability (as have all the team) to listen to the customer and work to respond positively to your needs! In an industry not renowned for win/win marketing Keffer is a breath of fresh air.

February 17, 2015

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your experience with our team! We are extremely happy to hear that Jerry and our team provided you with a pleasurable experience! Please do keep us informed as to anything else we can do to be of further assistance to you! Please take care and enjoy your ownership experience!

Great Service with a Responsive Team!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Service was amazing. My family and I went in looking for a car for myself and in a matter of a couple of hours we walking out with a basically new Jetta, in comparison to other dealers where you would spend the whole day. Rick Holland, was our sales rep who got us in and out with no hassle. He had great patience and satisfied our needs and desires in whatever we needed in a vehicle. Even Michael, from the finance department made it an easy process for us without having us dread hours there. Will definitely work with this team again!

February 17, 2015

Thank you so much for your time and feedback regarding your purchase experience with Rick and our team! We are tickled to hear that you were taken great care of and that we created an easy process for you! We will be here for you and any additional automotive needs you may have! Thank you once again for allowing us to earn your trust, confidence and business! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Quick and easy

by from Hickory, NC |

Everything was a quick and easy for buying my VW Jetta. Rick is a great guy and he will help you as best as he can.

February 17, 2015

We are very happy to hear that you had a quick and easy purchase experience with Rick and our team! We strive to provide our guest with a simple and enjoyable experience and it appears as though this was accomplished! We are confident that you will thoroughly enjoy your ownership experience! Please do let us know if there's anything else we can do to be of further assistance to you!

The Best buying Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I've been to several dealership's in The Charlotte area. Customer service is beyond Amazing!!! Everyone appeared to be knowledgeable about their company. Friendly faces and friendlybsmiles!!! Darryl Radford provided the best service ever!!! keffer VolkswagoVolkswagon workers provides the best experience when looking or purchasing a car.

February 17, 2015

We are ecstatic to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Darryl and our team at Keffer VW! We strive to provide our guest with a simple and exceptional purchase experience! We are confident you will thoroughly enjoy your ownership experience! Please do share if there's anything else we can do to be of further assistance to you and take great care!