Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

8675 Commodity Cir, Orlando, FL 32819

"CFCJD" WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID, THANKS

by from Orlando, FL |

"Central Florida Chrysler Jeep Dodge " was place there on that Lot for a reason, to help people, :) this is my 3rd brand new Truck with "CFC" and each time Customer service displayed such Love and attentiveness to the people, not only with me, they show no favor to no one, they treat everyone with Love soon as you walk in the Door, the only scariest thing is that you are going to leave in a Vehicle,:), Families today are always on the go and "CFC" always know how to make them safe with a good vehicle and they make it even better, when they make it all affordable for you. I thank you for salesmen like" Angel Diaz" who got me started with my vehicle and , then "Mr. Roland Mc Coy" took us Home with his mild manner Character and Integrity on his Job performance, I have always recommend people to shop there for a vehicle but not to say who send them. Remember so a man thinketh so he is. once you enter into "CFC" you will encounter Teamwork " a bundle of sticks is always stronger than a single twig". keep up the Teamwork "CFC" and many thanks to everyone there at "CFC" Rev/Dr. Dolores Johnson Mr. Marvin Johnson

September 10, 2014

Dr. Dolores Johnson, thank you so much for leaving such a great review! We really appreciate all the compliments on our customer service, and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to Roland, Angel, and the rest of the team. We truly pride ourselves on our teamwork and attentiveness and hope to see you again soon!

Ram 1500

by from Orlando, Florida |

Excellent experience salesman (Roland McCoy) was very knowledgeable. I will shop at CFC again in the future. JIM

routine oil change and tire rotation

by from Orlando, Fl |

After lunch I pulled into the dealership to check on whether the workload could accommodate my oil change need. My advisor Aaron Winslow assured me it was possible. My oil was changed and tires rotated as needed during the afternoon. Working with Aaron was a very pleasurable and professional experience.

July 23, 2014

Donna, thank you so much for your five-star review! We're thrilled to hear that Aaron made your service visit so pleasant. We hope that you'll keep our team in mind for any of your future automotive needs.

Great service

by from Orlando, FL |

I had the pleasure of having Gaston as my salesperson. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for in a new car, not just walking me around to look at something I did not want. I got the color I was looking for and the features I wanted. He was very patient in explaining how everything worked in the car. He called several times to see if I was comfortable with the car and if there was anything I was unsure of with the features, he was more than happy to go over them again with me. I was truly happy with my car buying experience. I would recommend my friends to ask for Gaston.

First new car purchase

by from Orlando, FL |

After two weeks of car shopping, my experience at this dealership made the wait worthwhile. I will never go anywhere else. The salespeople asked me a ton of questions about what features will fit my needs and then used that information to find me the best car for the best deal. Every other dealership experience consisted of salespeople talking the entire time trying to sell me a specific car with the latest features. If you want a car purchase experience that feels great when you leave then go here.

June 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you feedback! We truly value our customers, and we want them to have the best interactions with our dealership from start to finish. We are pleased to hear that you felt listened to during your time at our dealership, and we are thrilled that you found the best car for the best deal! Thank you for your business, and we hope you enjoy your purchase!

Purchased New Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

by from Orlando, FL |

I had been looking for at getting Jeep Wranger Unlimited for a while. I went in to browser around this dealerships selection while passing by running errands around town. My salesman, Donavan, showed me around the lot and we narrowed down the options based on my requirements and price range. Turned out I found nearly exactly what I wanted, came up with a reasonable price, and a little while later I was driving off in my new car! I went to several dealerships and this one was the most knowledgeable about my questions regarding options and the more detailed specs on the cars. I'd have no reservations going there again to purchase another car through Donavan or any of the other people who helped along the way. Also - I've heard horror stories about Finance and pushing warranties - no issues here either - financing was also a great experience.

five star dealer

by from Kissimmee, fl |

Five star dealer ship, chad was amazing. Would recommened to famil , friends, and foe.Will purchase another.

May 19, 2014

James, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We love to hear feedback from all of our customers. We appreciate your recommendation of our store and hope to continue to work with you in the future!

Great service

by from Orlando, Fl. |

I keep coming back because of the service I get when I come in. They take good care of my car and truck. The facility is always clean and the workers make you feel like you are at home. It is just a joy to come in.

May 14, 2014

Tommy, thank you for the five-star review! We're so thrilled to hear that you are so pleased with our service department. We hope that you'll keep us in mind for any of your future automotive needs.

New dodge dart 13 407274

by from orlando, florida |

I went to this dealership to buy a charger came back with a new dodge dart. Jose marrero was the pefect salesman very knowledgeable bout there inventory finace was perfect very reasonable everyone that was there was very nice and helped me out .p.s I got car mats with my car :-) a+ dealership total time there 1hr 30 mins and I was out the door no hesitation there thanks alot

March 11, 2014

Thank you for your 5-star review! We strive to provide quality customer service in all that we do and we are pleased to learn that Jose Marrero was able to show you that first-hand. We appreciate your kind words, and we will be sure to share your thoughts with him. Thank you for visiting our dealership, and we hope you enjoy your new Dodge Dart!

Bought a new ram

by from Orlando, fl |

Excellent experience salesman was very knowledgable and yasmine the finance young lady was very good.

February 28, 2014

We are happy to hear about your experience with our sales staff as well as our finance department working with Yasmine! We truly appreciate your feedback and review. Thank you for choosing Central Florida CDJR and congratulations on your new vehicle. We hope that you are already enjoying it!