Blue Streak Motors

6-14 Elmora Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 866-547-1552

Adeline Germain

by from vauxhall nj |

i came here to purchase my car great customer service, im very happy they really helpful.

Excellent car deals and services!

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I would like to congratulate Eddie and Bruce for the generous attention that was given by both of them, because of their honesty with the closed deal, and because of Mr. Bruce's generosity and kindness. I know that I will be recommending him to some of my closest friends and I will be coming back to him to purchase another car in the future. God bless you Mr. Bruce and never change, you are the best! Thank you!

Happy Costomer

by from cateret new jersey |

I came in thinking the same thing that women always do when shopping alone without a mans help. That they were going to take me for a ride I was not ready for. To my surprise they were kind, helpful and stuck by my side from beginning to end. They even help find me financing at a reasonable APR. WOW is all I can say. Bruce and Eddy are the best its because of this reason I will send family and friends not to mention here is were I will return to purchase my next new car. I have two grand daughters that graduate high school in two years back to back and guess where we coming to find them a reliable car with service untouched.

April 28, 2015

Rhonda it was a pleasure helping you with your Mazda, we know you'll enjoy your car for years to come. We look forward to serving your family and friends. Come to Blue Streak today for true value and service. Bruce the owner.

Great service and very helpful

by from North Brunswick NJ |

I would like to thank Bruce and Eddie for the excellent service and help. The service that was given was first class. I have never seen such nice people at a car dealership outstanding job. They get two thumbs up in my book .Thanks once again for the excellent service

April 28, 2015

Orlando thank you for the review. It was our pleasure to help you out. Come to Blue streak to meet the gentlemen of the car business. over 60 years in the business. Bruce the owner.

dR. aARON lOCHAK

by from Hillside N.J. |

WAS VERY WILLING TO COMPLY . Has nice vehicles. Allowed for vehicle evaluation by a mechanic of my choice. Reduced the price to a very fair price that I was pleased with. Ipurchased a beautiful vehicle

April 28, 2015

Aaron thank you for your review. I know you'll enjoy your 2012 Altima for years to come. Come to Blue Streak today. Bruce the owner.

ivan luna

by from newark n.j. |

I was very satisfied with staff and location the people was great

April 28, 2015

Hello Ivan, thank you for taking the time to buy with us at Blue streak. It was our pleasure to help you with you car. Come to Blue Streak today. Bruce the owner.

i am jorge

by from jersey city nj |

my experience here buying my car was so good because Bruce is very nice to work with us.

April 28, 2015

Jorge thank you for your review and business, please remember to bring your friends and family. See you soon, Bruce the owner.

WEll worth it

by from Baldwin, MD |

While I dodn't purchase a vehicle from this dealer, it was helpful to be able to reach out to them to learn more about the particular vehicle I was interested in. They were timely in their response and helpful.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for the review, Here at Blue Streak we sell quality pre-owned vehicles. Come to Blue Streak today. Bruce the owner.

manuel diaz (client)

by from Carteret, NJ |

Dealership provided very good service. They provided assistance with other needs regarding the purchase of our vehicle. Much appreciated.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for writing the review, here at Blue streak we are happy to help our customers. Bruce the Owner

walter

by from elizabeth,nj 07202 |

nice people and good buy expirience i would recomend it to any person thats looking to buy a new car

November 14, 2014

Thank you Walter for taking the time to write your review. I was our pleasure to help you with your quality vehicle. Please tell you friends and family to come to Blue Streak Motors. Bruce- the owner

Felt Like Family

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

In all my years of shopping and helping friends shop for a car I have never felt like I was dealing with family. Bruce is a great individual and you can tell his heart by his more than excellent customer service. If I knew what I know now, I would have never wasted my time dealing with a big chain car dealership and instead I would have came straight to Blue Streak. Bruce and Blue Streak does not simply sell you a car but they also give you an experience like no other grounded on honesty and respect. And for that, if anyone asks me where to go, without a doubt I am sending the Bruce!!!!! Thank you so much for everything.

November 14, 2014

Thank you Daphney, it was our pleasure to help you with your next car. At Blue Streak Motors we pride ourselves on helping individuals like yourself with quality cars. Thank you for your nice comments. All the Best! Bruce and Eddie- the Owner