Blue Streak Motors

6-14 Elmora Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 866-547-1552

Executive Sales

by from Long Island, NY |

I purchased an 86 Mercedes 560sl from Blue Streak Motors and my experience was great! The staff was very helpful and worked with me for hours as I wanted to ensure this was the car for me. Bruce and Phil made this experience worth the trip from Long Island and I look forward to doing business with them in the future!

June 25, 2015

Thank you AG for taking the time to write your review. We know you'll enjoy your MB for years to come. It was our pleasure to help you with your car. Bruce-the owner

Charles C.

by from Linden, NJ |

A+++++++ Best dealer I have ever went to. They worked with me with every request I had. Great price great car. Highly Recommended!!!

SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SMOOTH TRANSACTION

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I want to thank Bruce for his superior customer service!! You don't receive this type of treatment in many places. It was a fast and smooth transaction. I felt super comfortable with Bruce and he was great at following up and helping me with the loan process. I highly recommend Blue Streak Motors! Eddie is also great! It didn't even feel like I was buying a car! It was a great experience and my daughters and I are very happy with the car I purchased on May 22nd! I will definitely recommend Blue Streak Motors to my friends and family!! :)

Adeline Germain

by from vauxhall nj |

i came here to purchase my car great customer service, im very happy they really helpful.

Excellent car deals and services!

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I would like to congratulate Eddie and Bruce for the generous attention that was given by both of them, because of their honesty with the closed deal, and because of Mr. Bruce's generosity and kindness. I know that I will be recommending him to some of my closest friends and I will be coming back to him to purchase another car in the future. God bless you Mr. Bruce and never change, you are the best! Thank you!

Happy Costomer

by from cateret new jersey |

I came in thinking the same thing that women always do when shopping alone without a mans help. That they were going to take me for a ride I was not ready for. To my surprise they were kind, helpful and stuck by my side from beginning to end. They even help find me financing at a reasonable APR. WOW is all I can say. Bruce and Eddy are the best its because of this reason I will send family and friends not to mention here is were I will return to purchase my next new car. I have two grand daughters that graduate high school in two years back to back and guess where we coming to find them a reliable car with service untouched.

April 28, 2015

Rhonda it was a pleasure helping you with your Mazda, we know you'll enjoy your car for years to come. We look forward to serving your family and friends. Come to Blue Streak today for true value and service. Bruce the owner.

Great service and very helpful

by from North Brunswick NJ |

I would like to thank Bruce and Eddie for the excellent service and help. The service that was given was first class. I have never seen such nice people at a car dealership outstanding job. They get two thumbs up in my book .Thanks once again for the excellent service

April 28, 2015

Orlando thank you for the review. It was our pleasure to help you out. Come to Blue streak to meet the gentlemen of the car business. over 60 years in the business. Bruce the owner.

dR. aARON lOCHAK

by from Hillside N.J. |

WAS VERY WILLING TO COMPLY . Has nice vehicles. Allowed for vehicle evaluation by a mechanic of my choice. Reduced the price to a very fair price that I was pleased with. Ipurchased a beautiful vehicle

April 28, 2015

Aaron thank you for your review. I know you'll enjoy your 2012 Altima for years to come. Come to Blue Streak today. Bruce the owner.

ivan luna

by from newark n.j. |

I was very satisfied with staff and location the people was great

April 28, 2015

Hello Ivan, thank you for taking the time to buy with us at Blue streak. It was our pleasure to help you with you car. Come to Blue Streak today. Bruce the owner.

i am jorge

by from jersey city nj |

my experience here buying my car was so good because Bruce is very nice to work with us.

April 28, 2015

Jorge thank you for your review and business, please remember to bring your friends and family. See you soon, Bruce the owner.

WEll worth it

by from Baldwin, MD |

While I dodn't purchase a vehicle from this dealer, it was helpful to be able to reach out to them to learn more about the particular vehicle I was interested in. They were timely in their response and helpful.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for the review, Here at Blue Streak we sell quality pre-owned vehicles. Come to Blue Streak today. Bruce the owner.