Tustin Lexus

45 Auto Center Dr., Tustin, CA 92782

Friendly no pressure atmosphere

by from Anaheim, California |

Met my expectations that have been set working with the same people for close to 16 years and 8 vehicles.

Great dealership

by from Tusin, ca |

how easy it was to purchase our car. you had just what we wanted and the most important was you gave us the terms you said you would. No gimmicks, just straight forward communication. Sam was amazing and we can call on him anytime we have a question.

Great experience during car purchase.

by from Tustin, CA |

Very attentive sales person Sam. He was very patient with us, while we didnt know what to choose, he is a very knowledgeble of the cars he was selling. He spent time answering all our questions. Also I liked the follow up from the manager Whitie, while we were thinking about the purchase for 2 days.

GX460

by from Orange, CA |

Quick and easy. An awesome product and awesome people who took care of us. Thank you to Raymond, John and Brad for making buying a car a pleasant experience.

Great salesman

by from Tustin, CA |

Rex was are salesman. He did not play games or pressure us into any car. In fact we visit one day and did a test drive and returned several weeks later to test drive another Lexus and purchased the car. Rex was the reason we purchased this car from your dealership.

Tustin Lexus

by from Tustin, CA |

I was greeted quickly in a friendly manner. the car was ready in the 1-1/2 hour time frame promised except to have the car washed took extra time. (almost 1/2 hour) The gentleman how assisted me was pleasant and kept me updated about the car. Overall the experience was acceptable. I appreciate that the other two items you found to be a problem were items I could either fix or not. I chose "not" because of the time and expense - and it was made clear the issues were more cosmedit than essential to the car's running properly.

Friendly, warm service. Pleasant experience

by from Tustin, California |

Friendly, warm, no pressure sales approach. Car purchase experience was very quick, organized. Sales team very professional and great educators. Warm, friendly service. Peter Chan made my experience the best. He is very knowledgeable about all aspects of the car and the purchasing. Excellent at what he does. Appreciate being treated like "family".

Great staff. overall great experience.

by from Tustin, ca |

Dave Rios excellent person to deal with. Kind, friendly and very welcoming. I have bought two other cars from him and will always come for my next car to him in the future.

Great service department

by from irvine, ca |

Service Advisor kept me updated on my vehicle periodically. Also, he had a loaner car ready and waiting when my car was towed in for service.

Great service

by from Tustin, CA |

The service is very good. Al helped me with a car so that I did not need to wait. Next morning when I went there, everything was ready. I found a scratch around the bottom bumper and was not sure when it happened. Al checked with Service department and got the original paper work. He cleaned up all when I stopped by later. Super!