Tustin Lexus

Used 877-625-9617 Used 877-625-9617
Service 877-449-6642 Service 877-449-6642

Love my new car!

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

My husband and I visited Tustin Lexus 2/18/16 and test drove a GSF. I fell in love and bought the car. The whole experience was great! Peter handled the test drive and sale professionally and courteously with NO PRESSURE! Mike, the finance manager, was able to find an even more competitive rate for the new car loan than the rate I found on my own. The whole experience was nothing but positive. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a new Lexus.

Bad Service

by from Anaheim Hills |

First time oil change was horrible. They did not even check the if they put enough oil in after they were done. When driving home the warning light came back on saying low oil. They said that everything was backed up so obviously someone rushed it and forgot or they don't hire professionals. Wont be taking it back to Tustin for any kind of service!!!

Friendly no pressure atmosphere

by from Anaheim, California |

Met my expectations that have been set working with the same people for close to 16 years and 8 vehicles.

Great dealership

by from Tusin, ca |

how easy it was to purchase our car. you had just what we wanted and the most important was you gave us the terms you said you would. No gimmicks, just straight forward communication. Sam was amazing and we can call on him anytime we have a question.

Great experience during car purchase.

by from Tustin, CA |

Very attentive sales person Sam. He was very patient with us, while we didnt know what to choose, he is a very knowledgeble of the cars he was selling. He spent time answering all our questions. Also I liked the follow up from the manager Whitie, while we were thinking about the purchase for 2 days.

GX460

by from Orange, CA |

Quick and easy. An awesome product and awesome people who took care of us. Thank you to Raymond, John and Brad for making buying a car a pleasant experience.

Great salesman

by from Tustin, CA |

Rex was are salesman. He did not play games or pressure us into any car. In fact we visit one day and did a test drive and returned several weeks later to test drive another Lexus and purchased the car. Rex was the reason we purchased this car from your dealership.

Tustin Lexus

by from Tustin, CA |

I was greeted quickly in a friendly manner. the car was ready in the 1-1/2 hour time frame promised except to have the car washed took extra time. (almost 1/2 hour) The gentleman how assisted me was pleasant and kept me updated about the car. Overall the experience was acceptable. I appreciate that the other two items you found to be a problem were items I could either fix or not. I chose "not" because of the time and expense - and it was made clear the issues were more cosmedit than essential to the car's running properly.

Friendly, warm service. Pleasant experience

by from Tustin, California |

Friendly, warm, no pressure sales approach. Car purchase experience was very quick, organized. Sales team very professional and great educators. Warm, friendly service. Peter Chan made my experience the best. He is very knowledgeable about all aspects of the car and the purchasing. Excellent at what he does. Appreciate being treated like "family".

Great staff. overall great experience.

by from Tustin, ca |

Dave Rios excellent person to deal with. Kind, friendly and very welcoming. I have bought two other cars from him and will always come for my next car to him in the future.