Modern Nissan

5795 University Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27105

New 866-878-5602
Used 888-963-3616
Service 866-758-8822

Experience the Modern Difference.

All car buying should be this easy

by from Raleigh, NC |

I found my car on the Cars.com website. I'd already driven a very similar car the day before but it wasn't perfect. Modern's was. I called the Internet sales department and after a few hours of back and forth we struck a deal. I drove all the way from Raleigh, so the sales and finance people stayed late for me to get a test drive and finish the paperwork. In just one day, I got my new car - easy, painless and very professional. Thank you to all the helpful Modern staff.

September 23, 2013

Liz, I am happy to hear that our team was able to get everything worked out for you. Thanks for coming in from Raleigh to see us, we look forward to continuing to serve your needs in the future. Rodney Abernathy, General Manager

Great group to work with !

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Thanks to Ron Long and all the Modern family, we had been looking at the new Altima for some time and Ron always took great care of us each time we came by ! We finally decided which Altima options were best for us and Ron made it work. Met the service team that would be taking care of all of our maintance needs, another great group of employees.

July 18, 2014

We are very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your experience with us. We are glad that we could assist you in finding not only the best vehicle for you, but the best options that fit all of your needs. We certainly hope that you are enjoying you new vehicle, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have.

Great car buying experience

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

The salesman was very kind and to the point. Didn't feel like we were being sold something we didn't need.

July 15, 2014

Jenny, we are glad to hear that you were pleased with your time with us. We work our hardest to ensure that your time with us is well spent, and that we could assist you in finding exactly what you were looking for. We certainly hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle, and we certainly hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you, and congratulations on your new purchase!

First NEW Car Buying Experience with Joe Joy

by from Lexington, NC |

After my car became too unreliable I had decided it was time for a new car. I have never owned a new car....I was deadest on a Honda Accord. I had went to a different Nissan dealer on a whim, and I LOVED the 2014 Altima. I done some research and saw there was a huge price difference at Modern Nissan of Winston-Salem. The next day, I headed to look at the Honda. It was nice.....and the price was a little too proud for me. I then went to look at the Altima I had picked out at Modern Nissan. My experience was WONDERFUL from start to finish. Joe Joy made me very comfortable and was very informative; you can tell he is just a people-person and I truly felt that he had my best interest in mind. I ended up getting the Altima I wanted for a much lower price than I would have paid, as well as getting an extended protection plan for a lower price. They were able to get me in an SV model for a price I can afford. Modern Nissan also has a big selection of colors for all the Nissan models. I am so glad I gave Nissan a chance, I got more car for my money.....and I think they are nicer than the Hondas!!!!!!!!!!!

July 8, 2014

We are very glad to hear that your time with us was such a great experience. We work very hard to ensure that we give our guests the best customer service possible and look out for their best interests by assisting them in finding the best vehicle for them, as well as the best deals. We are glad to hear that you are liking your new Altima. If we can ever assist you again in the future with any other car needs, please feel free to let us know, and we will be happy to help. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new car!

Easy and stress free

by from Reidsville ,NC |

I was pleased with the whole experience. Because of their huge volume we were able to find the color and interior we wanted. I was not pressured to settle for a car I wasn't excited about just so they could make a sell. The sales person was friendly, knowledgeable and interested in what we wanted and needed in a vehicle so she could find specific cars, which cut down the time we were at the dealership. I will definitely check here first when purchasing another vehicle.

July 8, 2014

James, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and found it to be a good experience. We strive to provide the best customer service and help you to find the best vehicle for you in a timely manner. We are glad that we could assist you in finding the car that best fit you, and that we could get the best deal for you. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have.

Wonderful Experience!!!

by from Clemmons, NC |

We can sum up our buying experience as wonderful!!!! From the outset to signing on the dotted line, our buying experience was excellent in every way. We commend Modern Nissan for being an outstanding dealership. Jim and Julie Speas

June 10, 2014

Jim and Julie, we are very glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us. We certainly strive to provide the best customer service throughout your entire visit with us, and we are glad to hear that that is exactly what you received on your visit. We are glad that we could assist you in finding the best vehicle for you both, and we certainly hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new vehicle!

Friendly knowledgeable staff

by from Mebane, NC |

We recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima from Modern Nissan of Winston Salem. The online prices are what brought us from over an hour away, but the sales staff is what will keep us coming back. I have already been singing their praises to family and friends and would recommend them to anyone.

May 29, 2014

We are very pleased to hear that your experience with us was such a great one. We certainly strive to provide the best service and prices for our customers. We, again, are very pleased that we could assist you in finding the best vehicle for you, and we hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you!

Excellent Service

by from Clemmons, NC |

Prompt, friendly and great service. Arrived 15mins early and took my car back. They had told me it would be 2 hrs before it was done but was completed early.

May 27, 2014

Kathy, we are very glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations of your service on your last visit. We certainly aim to provide the best experience possible for our customers, and we are always glad when we can get have your car service finished faster than we expected. We certainly appreciate you coming to see us, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you!

Great Experience & Results...Thank You!

by from Greensboro,NC |

My husband and I had been to a few dealerships with unpleasant results. Hannah Milsap greeted us promptly but with no sales pressure. We told her the car we wanted and she gave us many options. We got exactly what we wanted and needed. We appreciate Hannah's efforts in working with the managers to get the $$$ right. She is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions from beginning until she handed us the keys. The paperwork was handled efficiently and quickly. Overall, we definitely had a good experience at Modern Nissan and will be back for our next vehicle as well. Thanks Hannah and everyone involved with our purchase!

May 23, 2014

We are very glad to hear that your experience with us was such a good one. We certainly appreciate your time, and always try our best to greet our customers as friends, and value ourselves on not pressuring anyone. We strive to provide as much information as possible to assist you in making your purchasing choices, and work hard to get the best price possible. We certainly hope that we can assist you both again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new vehicle!

Great Experience! Honest Pricing and Quick Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I found an Altima on the Modern Nissan site and went in to speak to Steve and Ron. I spent about 30 minutes at the dealership and and had written quote for a great price below MSRP. I told Ron that we would like to purchase the vehicle that afternoon. We came in around 6:30 and everything was ready to go and were on the road with out new car 45 minutes later. Thanks Guys!

May 19, 2014

We are excited to hear that we could assist you in finding the car you were looking for. We strive to provide the best customer service by assisting you to find the best vehicle for you, and by respecting your time, and working with you to have your purchasing time be as quick as possible. We certainly appreciate your time and review. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Excellent Sales and After Sales Service

by from "Greensboro, NC" |

I bought my Car from Modern Nissan and in addition to giving me the Best Deal i was given an exceptional after sales.service. My Bumper had a very small ding and modern nissan ensured my satisfaction by replacing it with a new Bumper. I would love to do Business with Modern Nissan again. Anshul Chohan

May 13, 2014

Anshul, thank you very much for your kind review. We are very glad to hear that you were satisfied with your time with us, and that we were able to assist you with replacing your bumper. We certainly hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again. Have a wonderful day!