Modern Nissan

5795 University Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27105

New 877-636-2021 New877-636-2021
Used 877-415-1336 Used877-415-1336
Service 866-758-8822 Service 866-758-8822

Experience the Modern Difference.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I had a truly wonderful experience in purchasing a car from Modern Nissan. In fact, it was the best I've ever had. Our salesman, Joe Shaw, was knowledgeable, patient, professional, and friendly. I normally dread talking to car salesmen because of previous bad experiences, but Joe was nothing like the past pushy, rude salesmen I've worked with. He was genuinely interested in getting me the car that I wanted, and was encouraging while not being PUSHY. He could not have made it a more comfortable, enjoyable experience-- even with my indecisiveness and wavering regarding the exact car I wanted! We ended up with a 2015 Nissan Altima and we could not be happier with it! My husband and I were both thrilled with our service from the moment we entered the doors to the moment we left. We have already been telling our friends about our wonderful experience there, hoping they visit Modern Nissan too. Lewis and Reggie were the two other people we worked with and their expertise and professionalism were just as impressive as Joe's. 10 stars all around!

March 2, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on multiple review sites. We greatly appreciate your time and your business. Please let us know if we can ever help you again in the future.

Mercy was excellent

by from Winston Salem NC |

Mercy went out of her way to help me find my perfect car even coming in on her day off to let me test drive it. I really love my Nissan Rogue.

May 8, 2016

Linda, thank you for your kind words about Mercy! We're glad that you were able to test drive and find your perfect vehicle. Enjoy your Rogue!

Jack and Pam Warren

by from King, N.C. |

Dylan was very nice to work with. He did not try to hurry us and was more than happy to show us several cars. He made sure we understood how everything worked in the car and assured us that if we had any problems all we had to do was call him. Very professional.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for this great feedback, Pam and Jack! We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with Dylan to purchase your vehicle. We appreciate your business here at Modern Nissan, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Dealership is so great looking.

by from Winston-Salem,N.C |

Ron Long and Pernell were excellent to me ,.My experience was great getting the car I wanted,Actually this was my second time working with Ron , in 2015 I was with my daughter to buy a car(Altima) and he was so good to us , like talking with a good friend .So I new I wanted to come back and get my 2016 (Nissan Altima)from him. He is a keeper great for your dealership.Now Pernell was great also very knowledgeable about the cars.I was impressed. I will send my family and friends to your dealership.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great feedback about your experience with us! We're glad that you enjoyed working with Ron for the second time, and Pernell for the first. We hope that both you and your daughter are enjoying your Altimas!

enjoyable experience

by from winston salem N C |

We were looking to buy a new or slightly used car, looked at and drove many, we liked the dealership and we liked our sales representative (Stephanie Mabe) a lot, she made us feel comfortable, then the sales manager general manager worked hard to get the pricing we could afford. Overall a good experience. And we love our car (Murano).

April 19, 2016

Congratulations on your new Murano, Ellis! We're glad to know you enjoyed your experience working with Stephanie, and we'll be sure to share your comments with her. We hope to do business with you again in the future!

Good car buying experience

by from Winston Salem |

Mercy Ramirez-Mitchell is the best. She was very informative, good at her job. The whole process went smoothly and took less time than I thought.

April 19, 2016

We're glad to know that you enjoyed your buying experience working with Mercy! We appreciate you choosing Modern Nissan. Enjoy your new ride!

First new car in 15 years

by from Clemmons NC |

I knew from research on internet kind of what I wanted in new vehicle And with some guidance from Stephanie Mabe ( a very knowledgeable kind salesperson) I drove away with a great new Nissan and am loving the way it drives MY husband has had 3 Nissan trucks and he has always been pleased

April 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new new Nissan! We appreciate you choosing Modern Nissan for your purchase. Stephanie will be delighted to read your kind words about her. We hope to do business with you again in the future!

Wonderfull experiance at modern Nissan

by from Ennice, NC |

Great buying experience with Ron Long, every thing was exactly as expected. The Frontier truck was as promised. Ron made sure that we were satisfied with the deal.and his assistant Stephanie Mabe, was also very cordial and helpful in making sure we were comfortable and understood all the details of the transaction. I would recommend Modern Nissan to my friends and would shop for vehicle there again.

April 13, 2016

Jackie, thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback about your experience with us. Ron and Stephanie will be delighted to read your kind words about them. We're glad that you are pleased with your Frontier, and we hope to do business with you again in the future!

Great people to do business with!

by from Youngsville NC |

We drove 100 miles to look at a particular car. They had it ready for us and printed out all the details about the used vehicle, Car Fax and their service on the car. Everyone worked very hard to make sure we could drive away with the car we wanted. We did!

March 23, 2016

Barta, thank you very much for your review! We are happy that you gave us a try despite the distance, and that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Modern Nissan!

SALES LADY MERCY MITCHELL

by from Winston Salem |

Mercy Mitchell treated me well she made me feel like I was at home like I was a part of the Nissan family she was honest kind got to the point and treated me with respect and courtesy. I would definitely recommend her to more people and give her an A plus for a great sales person.

January 19, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about your experience working with Mercy to purchase your new vehicle! We hope that you're enjoying, and we appreciate you choosing Modern Nissan for your purchase. Enjoy your new ride!