2565 Peters Creek Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27127

Used 877-282-0290
Service 888-928-6502

Very disappointed!

by from Concord, NC |

I located a 2012 525I with low mileage and the accessories I desired at this dealership on cars.com. I called the number given and was advised that the car was still in inventory. I promptly drove approximately 60 miles to the show room and asked for Todd (name given to me to request upon arrival). Todd was not there and after finally locating the black 525i, it was tagged sold. There is obviously a break down in communications in this dealership that cost me time and money.

Flow BMW responded to this review

August 26, 2014

Mr. Waters, I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced while shopping with Flow BMW. This was a rare instance when a car was in the process of being sold at that same time that you made your appointment to test drive the vehicle. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the communication mistake on our end. If there is anything that I could do to make the situation better for you, please do not hesitate to contact me at 336-788-3333. Sincerely, Doug Weaver General Manager

Worth the drive!

by from Raleigh NC |

This review is unique in that it applies to a shopping experience that did not result in a purchase from Flow BMW. Recently, I decided to consider a pre-owned BMW and began the hunt online and locally in Raleigh NC. While I never truly encountered anyone that made the process negative for me, I did decide to drive to Winston-Salem NC to Flow BMW to check out a pre-owned car listed on their web site. Before I made the drive, of course, I called the dealership. My good fortune was that Alex Rhoades picked up the phone and chatted with me. We talked three times by phone and within a few hours I drove to Winston-Salem. I spent about 2.5 hours there, and Alex allowed me to drive several different BMW models. I ended up finding the car I wanted somewhere else, but Alex played an important role in allowing me to experience the range of cars I drove there. I wish the car there had matched my overall interests. I was highly impressed with Alex; he is genuinely a low-pressure type sales guy and knows the cars from his own years of driving BMWs. He communicated effectively, including introducing me to his general manager. He truly worked on my behalf to try to earn my business.

Ashley Heller at Flow BMW

by from Goldsboro NC |

I found my car on Flow's site and knew I wanted it right away. Ashely helped get me in and out quickly. The whole process only took about an hour. She even shipped the CD I left in my trade back to me. I am very impressed.

Infiniti G35

by from winston salem nc |

I recently purchased an infinity with Flow BMW and must say that it was a pleasure doing business with everyone I encountered there. I especially appreciate the courtesy and professionalism I received from Ms. Ashley Heller, she was expedient in taking care of the process and made it a very pleasant car buying experience. Kudos to all Flow BMW employees, you guys were fantastic.

Great Dealership - Ashley Heller great Salesperson

by from Bluefield WV |

Flow BMW has always been a wonderful dealership from buying to servicing. Manager Doug Wheeler goes beyond the call of duty! The service department is knowledgeable, friendly, and trustworthy. On this visit, we were fortunate to work with Ashley Heller who sold us a new X1. Ashley was pleasant, professional, and went beyond the call of duty to complete our complicated transaction with a smile on her face. We appreciate her dedication in staying late to finalize our sale and make sure we were totally satisfied and understand all the bells and whistles of the vehicle. Thank you Ashley for making experience excellent!

EXCELLENT buying experience at Flow BMW

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Within the last week I have completed the purchase of a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) BMW 335i at Flow BMW in Winston-Salem, NC. My buying experience at Flow BMW was nothing short of EXCELLENT. Quite frankly, it is difficult for me to imagine a better and more rewarding buying experience. This was due in large part to the efforts of Todd Gentry, Used Car Sales Manager, and Vi Nichols, Client Advisor. I first contacted Mr. Gentry about my search for a used BMW. Instead of quickly handing me off to a salesperson (Client Advisor), Mr. Gentry took the time to to educate me about the methods and procedures involved in searching for a desirable used BMW. He then introduced me to Vi Nichols, Client Advisor "extraordinaire". Not only was Vi friendly, engaging and gracious, but I learned very quickly that she was EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the BMW product line and the total car buying process/experience. I was quite fortunate that a near "match" to my "ideal" vehicle came back to Flow "off lease" during my initial conversations with them. This CPO 335i convertible was perfect for me! Vi worked closely and diligently with me on cost, suitable/desirable "add-on" options and various financing options. (Thanks also to Robin Agee, Financial Services Manager!) The final purchase deal was consummated very quckly and amicably. My buying experience at Flow BMW was superior, and I would not hesitate to recommend Vi Nichols and Todd Gentry to anyone interested in the purchase of a BMW.

Alex Rhoades is the best salesman

by from Greensboro, NC |

Mr. Alex Rhoades was very professional and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with his service. Also, we appreciate Mr. Dee Harris' help and patience very much.

by from Charlotte NC |

I just bought a 328i for my wife from Dee and Alex Rhoades at Flow BMW in Winston. Cannot speak more highly of the experience. The team at Flow was direct, transparent and helpful. We got to a fair deal in about five minutes. After the sale, Dee and Alex were terrific, wrapping up the details in a timely fashion, and leaving us confident that we have their future support if we ever need it. I highly recommend this dealership, and Alex Rhoades as your first choice in a salesperson.

Ashley Heller is Awesome!!

by from Myrtle Beach |

Ashley was great to deal with. She made the process very easy and not pushy at all!!

Out-of-state purchase made easy.

by from Birmingham, AL |

Alex Rhoades of Flow BMW did an awesome job of helping me purchase a certified pre-owned BMW 3 series. Besides the pickup of the vehicle, I completed the entire transaction remotely since I was purchasing from out-of-state. The dealership provided accurate and timely information to satisfy all of my questions. I would definitely do business with them again.