Flow BMW

2565 Peters Creek Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC 27127

New 888-808-6219 New888-808-6219
Used 877-282-0290 Used877-282-0290
Service 888-928-6502 Service 888-928-6502

First BMW made easy with a great sales staff.

by from Jonesville, NC |

I purchased my first BMW X1 in July. I've had several different brands of cars and dealt with several dealerships. My experience with Flow BMW was the best. My salesman John Roche was so easy to work with. He made my buying experience hassle free. Also, the service department goes above and beyond. When I took my car in for an issue with the windshield washer pump the service advisor noticed that I had regular maintenance that would be due within the next month. He also noticed that I live 40 minutes away. So he offered a loaner car so I could run errands while they did all the service and saved me another trip.

F. Shields

by from High Point, NC |

My wife and I have been satisfied Flow BMW customers for 11 years. This dealership has wonderful customer service and in all of their departments. When you walk in into this dealership they make you feel at home and will go out of their way to find you the BMW of your dreams. After the sale, they continue to follow up with you to make sure you are still happy with your purchase. We truly think that this dealership should be used as a training model for all dealerships to used for their employees. We have nothing but wonderful experiences with Jupiter Owens, Client Advisor and Doug Weaver, General Manager. This is the type of dealership that you will find the General Manager very visible through out the showroom. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Flow BMW and their staff. Visit them and I promise you that you will be be feel the same way as well. They are overall the best dealership not only for BMW in the South East.

High Point NC

by from "High Point, NC" |

I purchased a pre owned 3 series from John Roche at Flow BMW I found him to be very knowledgeable, helpful and attentive. I will certainly go to Flow in Winston Salem for my future auto needs. Thanks to all the staff!

Overall great experience !!!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Great experience , I would definetly buy or refer to Flow BMW (John Roche and Robin Agee) were awesome.

Purchased with Ken Teetor and it was great!

by from High Point, NC |

I purchased my car with Ken Teetor and it was a great experience! He was professional, trustworthy, courteous, thorough and meticulous. He was patient and understanding while I went through my process of looking for a car and when I came back, he was ready with my car and all the details I needed for my purchase. Ken is the exact type of car salesperson I can trust for all my car buying needs. After the purchase, he spent time in showing me how to operate and take care of my car. Thank you Flow for having such a great salesperson as Ken Teetor on your sales team.

Great buying experience. Fantastic Sale Advisor!

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I was totally pleased with the car buying process. I wanted a very specific car - color and interior, all wheel drive. Thought I could save money buying a used one with only a couple thousand miles on it and was willing to wait for it to come in inventory. John Roche was my sales advisor and walked me through my options. He showed me how I could get exactly what I wanted in a brand new version and practically no cost difference. They didn't have one in stock - because the combination I wanted was very uncommon - but John did a nationwide search and found the exact car I wanted and had it to the dealership in no time! Was blown away at how knowledgeable John is about the BMW's. This is clearly a passion, not just a job for John. He's gone out of his way to make the experience perfect and oh so easy!

Great service

by from Winston Salem , North Carolina |

Overall I had a great experience although I didn't make an car purchase . I was taking care of by Dawson Bruce . He helped me and even brought in the manager to speak to me about my car options . Wonderful experience!!!!i

First BMW; Phenomenal Buying Experience

by from Lexington, NC |

We purchased our first BMW (X5) less than two weeks ago and I can write, without any hesitation, it was the best car buying experience we've ever had. The Flow dealership was impressive from the facility appearance, great staff, and excellent inventory, but it was our Sales Advisor, John Roche who sealed the decision to buy our X5 and made the experience phenomenal. John was extremely polite, absolutely knowledgeable regarding the vehicle and passionate about ensuring the experience exceeded our expectations. We could not be happier with our decision and John has stayed in contact to ensure we thoroughly understand all of the features of the vehicle as well as the BMW support that goes along with it. I spent almost 9 years in an executive Finance role for a manufacturing company that supplied parts to BMW (USA and Germany), and their commitment to vehicle quality was unquestioned. It is nice to see the BMW commitment to staff development and the buying experience are equally as high. I highly recommend Flow and more specifically John Roche if you are interested in buying a BMW.

A real Pro!

by from Clemmons, NC |

My husband was stationed in Guam while I was in the area looking for our retirement home and was in need of a car. I heard about Flow BMW through a friend and the great experience they had with Kenny Teeter. I contacted Kenny and expressed my desire to purchase a car. Kenny was extremely helpful in finding the perfect car within my price range. I highly recommend Flow BMW and Kenny Teeter To my family and friends.

great customer service

by from Clemmons NC |

I purchased my BMW 3 Series in 2012 from Ken Teetor. The level of professionalism and customer services by not only Mr. Teetor, but the entire Flow BMW team is second to none. I will remain a faithful client of Mr. Teetor and recommend him and the dealership to any who ask.