Flemington Buick GMC

Used 888-259-9289

The Better Way To Buy!

Purchase of a Camaro

by from Madison NJ |

Excellent customer service, very friendly and professional, good price, very good experience. First went to another Chevy dealer and this one was much better!

April 21, 2012

Dear Alexandre, Congratulations to you on your new Camaro. We appreciate your business and wish you years of enjoyment! Our customers satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Medical profesional

by from Whitehouse NJ |

I was very pleased to deal with the dealer,very profesional,nice and friendly people. Happy to find a good deal and pleasant people .

February 15, 2012

Thank you so very much for your kind words and business. Our customer's are our #1 priority! We strive for 100% Satisfaction! We wish you the VERY BEST of luck with your new Sport CTS!

Christa Cottrell could nt be bothered

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I contacted this dealership via chat room, half way through my I M, I was cut off, I tried again, same thing......finally I typed quickly, cutting me off is bad business they replied that they were busy and I should leave my E mail address and/or phone# . I never heard back from them. Business must be very good at Flemington Chevy. Obviously they dont need mine and will never get another chance.

January 6, 2012

Dear Johnny, I do apologize for this inconvenience. I did receive several online chat messages from you on Friday which I responded to and I received a message saying 'customer may have left the conversation'. During the last conversation that I received I did have several customers at my desk and at other desks here within the showroom, which is why I had asked for your email address so that I could send you pricing. I did send you over pricing. Often times my emails go into customers' spam folders. Perhaps had you tried looking in these folders? I am asking you to please contact me. I have provided all my contact information below. I would like to work this out with you. Our customers are our #1 priority. I would love to hear from you. Best regards, Christa Cottrell office (908) 782-3331 ext 2115 ccottrell@flemington.com

PROFESSIONAL

by from Langhorne, PA |

GREAT EXPERIENCE, VERY PROFESSIONAL, WILL PURCHASE AGAIN FROM DEALER, TEAM EMPLOYEES